HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Avs vs. Sharks Part II| March 26, 2012

Old
03-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Rhaego

vCash: 50
Duchene was invisible again. If he isn't back with vengeance next year, you have to wonder if he's all that motivated.

Rhaego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 08:48 AM
freeboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies94 View Post
Duchene was invisible again. If he isn't back with vengeance next year, you have to wonder if he's all that motivated.
dont you think its the injuries?

freeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Muffin
Avalanche Flavoured

4-0 rest of the way and we still have a chance, anything less and season is over. We're basically down 0-3 in a BO7 series.

Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies94 View Post
He wasn't invisible, he was injured and playing clearly under his abilities. He can't hit the next gear to get breakaway speed, a few instances I saw him try to cut inside and he simply couldn't hold the cut on a defender and had to go wide.

People need to get rid of the Duchy scapegoat talk. He wasn't even supposed to be playing at this point in the season but he's trying. I'd rather have 50% Duchene out there than a Kevin freaking Porter.

Lonewolfe2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 11:00 AM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
He wasn't invisible, he was injured and playing clearly under his abilities. He can't hit the next gear to get breakaway speed, a few instances I saw him try to cut inside and he simply couldn't hold the cut on a defender and had to go wide.

People need to get rid of the Duchy scapegoat talk. He wasn't even supposed to be playing at this point in the season but he's trying. I'd rather have 50% Duchene out there than a Kevin freaking Porter.
Yes. He always has to potential to do something special. He has the ability.

bohlmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
foppagirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post

Exactly. The guy returned from injury 3 weeks early and even admitted he would be playing through pain, but just wanted to get back out on the ice and contribute. Duchene has heart and is trying to help out his team. And yes, I would rather have a 50% Duchene than Porter. Anyone who says otherwise... well, I just do not know...

He had a rough year with injuries and confidence issues. The summer should do him some good, both physically and mentally.

foppagirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Freudian
Patty likes beef

Duchene is trying to be physically involved lately. That's reason enough to let him play. He'll benefit from it down the road, even if he is woefully ineffective at the moment.

In todays NHL, you have to be able to play through more physical contact than after the lockout.

Freudian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
The Shermanator
Regular Sized Rudy

I donno, Kevin Porter is so slimy. He's just what we need.

The Shermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Leidi J

I have a question and I wasn't sure where to ask it so I hope this will do. I wanted to watch some of the pre and post game interviews from last nights game. Specifically I wanted to see what McGinn had to say since he's still one of my favorites. Where do you guys go to find these online? I checked the official avalanche website but didn't find anything. I know the sharks ones are posted on CSNbayarea.com do you guys have a tv or other site like this?

Thanks.

Leidi J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 05:18 PM
avs1dacup

vCash: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigPAVELSKI View Post
I have a question and I wasn't sure where to ask it so I hope this will do. I wanted to watch some of the pre and post game interviews from last nights game. Specifically I wanted to see what McGinn had to say since he's still one of my favorites. Where do you guys go to find these online? I checked the official avalanche website but didn't find anything. I know the sharks ones are posted on CSNbayarea.com do you guys have a tv or other site like this?

Thanks.
Some are here.

avs1dacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 05:19 PM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigPAVELSKI View Post

Thanks.
I dont know where but I want to thank you guys for trading him here. Hes becoming one of my fave Avs

The Kingslayer is offline   Reply With Quote