HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Fishing for lottery picks in Ontario - Hurricanes@Leafs

Old
03-28-2012, 11:48 AM
PaulProteus
****ing amaxing dman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Babchug View Post
Also, LaRose, Tlusty, and Ruutu are all within striking distance of 20 goals on the season. The guys still have something to play for (outside of pride, of course).
Every game against Toronto is just an audition to go play for Toronto. (Or back to play for Toronto, in the case of Brent, Harry and Slutty.) They wanted to put a good show on for Burke.

You know the team wept tears of sadness when the plane left the ground.

PaulProteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2012, 02:38 PM
gocanes88
I heart Forslund

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulProteus View Post
But dude... seriously... Saskatchewan.
It's pretty funny how that turned out... I couldn't understand why everybody was laughing. I had thought he was from Alberta, so I had no chance until Ron helped me out.

Quote:
And I'm not kidding that I was yelling "Anton! Anton!" at every question trying to get your attention.
Oh man... I wish I had heard you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonfortheHart View Post
I saw a picture of you on facebok with LaRose. Is he that dreamy in real life?

gocanes88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2012, 02:44 PM
PaulProteus
****ing amaxing dman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocanes88 View Post
It's pretty funny how that turned out... I couldn't understand why everybody was laughing. I had thought he was from Alberta, so I had no chance until Ron helped me out.

Oh man... I wish I had heard you.
The woman who was sitting near me was one of those Facebook-style groupie super-fans, and she just went ballistic that you couldn't pull Saskatchewan out. She was highly incensed that you were wearing a Ward sweater.

When I stood up and cupped my hands over my mouth and said, "Anton! Anton!" during a couple of the questions, she was all . I lol'ed at her. My wife thought I had completely left the rails, since she's generally oblivious to this board.

Don't feel bad about that stupid game, because Ron and Stormy make people feel like jack-holes up there. My wife wound up doing one of these things a while back at a Cool Bars, and floundered. But when we're watching a game on TV, she knows these guys better than anyone else I know.

This brings me to something else: it would be highly amusing to do some sort of a HFB trolling of the "Know Your Cane?"

PaulProteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Carolinas Identity
#freehope

Quote:
This brings me to something else: it would be highly amusing to do some sort of a HFB trolling of the "Know Your Cane?"
Please commence at once

Carolinas Identity is offline   Reply With Quote