HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

College free agents (Flames sign D Brady Lamb)

Old
03-29-2012, 07:26 PM
FLAMESFAN

vCash: 50
I thought Carson was injured for most of the year? And wasn't this Ramage's senior year? I thought I read something about him wanting to stay in college this year to finish his amateur career.

FLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Medium Rare*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN View Post
I thought Carson was injured for most of the year? And wasn't this Ramage's senior year? I thought I read something about him wanting to stay in college this year to finish his amateur career.
Ramage is a Junior and if he was going pro he would have already signed a PTO with Abbotsford

and Carson was just hurt to start the year, he was activated, played a couple games and was demoted. If he was having injury problems on the farm it would actually be better for him to be on the Heat's list because then they could replace him like they are doing with Cameron

Medium Rare* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 10:16 PM
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Rare View Post
Ramage is a Junior and if he was going pro he would have already signed a PTO with Abbotsford

and Carson was just hurt to start the year, he was activated, played a couple games and was demoted. If he was having injury problems on the farm it would actually be better for him to be on the Heat's list because then they could replace him like they are doing with Cameron
That's not true. Maybe he want's to take some time off, and decide in the summer if he feels he is ready for professional hockey.

HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Flames Fanatic
Truculent Fan

vCash: 50
I'm pretty pleased. Even if Lamb doesn't pan out in the long run, these sorts of acquisitions cost us nothing except a contract spot.

Flames Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Medium Rare*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
That's not true. Maybe he want's to take some time off, and decide in the summer if he feels he is ready for professional hockey.
possible, but unlikely

Medium Rare* is offline   Reply With Quote