HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fleischmann finnaly deserves his contract

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-30-2012, 01:07 AM
  #1
Mortenson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 26
vCash: 500
Fleischmann finnaly deserves his contract

Flash is showing that he can produce points and can be leader in some ways. I am glad to see him in Panthers jersey.

Mortenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 03:38 AM
  #2
jakethesnake23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney, OZ
Country: Australia
Posts: 765
vCash: 500
I wouldnt say "finally"... Hes been our most consistent offensive threat all year. Definitively our most skilled forward. Glad we have him.

jakethesnake23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 09:56 AM
  #3
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe
 
Blad Meaning Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,923
vCash: 500
Wtf are you talking about? He's been our most consistent player

Blad Meaning Gud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 10:05 AM
  #4
Elvs
Registered User
 
Elvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pitea
Country: Sweden
Posts: 7,152
vCash: 708


Just finished it and thought I'd share with you guys.

I focus on good players who typically don't get montages. Fleischmann is a good player, but seem to struggle putting up points this year. Is that a case of him not playing well or has it more to do with linemates/team? I haven't seen any Panthers fans complain about him on the main boards such as with Versteeg. Any chance management asks him to waive his NTC this season?


Last edited by Elvs: 12-21-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Elvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 10:33 AM
  #5
Cats2TheCup
Registered User
 
Cats2TheCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 753
vCash: 500
flash has been very good for us, just had one slump, but he's back

Cats2TheCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 10:45 AM
  #6
EnforceTheLaus
Worms, Bjugs, P
 
EnforceTheLaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5,116
vCash: 500
Flash has been a steady hand on the offense. He lost a step and stopped shooting with the coaching change so I suspect a minor a injury. Last few he's been back to his usual self.

EnforceTheLaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 10:51 AM
  #7
jrockett1096
Registered User
 
jrockett1096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Miami
Country: United States
Posts: 1,086
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvs View Post


Just finished it and thought I'd share with you guys.

I focus on good players who typically don't get montages. Fleischmann is a good player, but seem to struggle putting up points this year. Is that a case of him not playing well or has it more to do with linemates/team? I haven't seen any Panthers fans complain about him on the main boards such as with Versteeg. Any chance management asks him to waive his NTC this season?
Cool montage. Definetely Fleischmann at his best. Don't see him use his stickhandling to cut to the middle of the ice as much as he used to which I loved about him when he first came here. Seems to miss the net so much more than ever before. Clearly though a very skilled player and he would play best with someone who can set him up like you see in those Washington and Colorodo highlights.

jrockett1096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 04:17 AM
  #8
SANTArelli25
SAMCRO
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,181
vCash: 7000
Why is he not scoring?

- Fantasy owner

SANTArelli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 05:21 AM
  #9
ShootIt
Registered User
 
ShootIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 561
Country: United States
Posts: 8,602
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTArelli25 View Post
Why is he not scoring?

- Fantasy owner
Dunno. Can assume that he is trying too hard, holding his stick too tight etc. He's had several good opportunities to score, but has missed wide.

ShootIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 01:25 PM
  #10
Aksu
forever mirin'
 
Aksu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,295
vCash: 904
Who's fleischmann?

Aksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 02:03 PM
  #11
AaronEkbald
Registered User
 
AaronEkbald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTArelli25 View Post
Why is he not scoring?

- Fantasy owner
He lost his confidence and keeps failing to break out of a slump. It's a sad sight.

AaronEkbald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 02:29 PM
  #12
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Tibbles View Post
He lost his confidence and keeps failing to break out of a slump. It's a sad sight.
What's funny is as quiet as a season Flash is having, he's only 4 points behind Upshall, who's practically having a great season (by his standards).

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 09:02 PM
  #13
SANTArelli25
SAMCRO
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,181
vCash: 7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
What's funny is as quiet as a season Flash is having, he's only 4 points behind Upshall, who's practically having a great season (by his standards).

-ghoste
Well, I would expect him to be putting up a lot more points than Upshall. Maybe a change of scenery.

SANTArelli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2014, 10:45 PM
  #14
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 50
Two year old thread... I remember the good ole' days....

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 12:36 AM
  #15
JonathanHuberdoh
HFBoards Partner
 
JonathanHuberdoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Towanna
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,927
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
What's funny is as quiet as a season Flash is having, he's only 4 points behind Upshall, who's practically having a great season (by his standards).

-ghoste
Yah it's funny in the sad, pathetic kind of way.

Just goes to show how ****ing awful our offense is. Flash is a 4 point game away from being 1st on the team in scoring despite his worst season of his NHL career.

JonathanHuberdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 01:25 AM
  #16
SANTArelli25
SAMCRO
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,181
vCash: 7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
Two year old thread... I remember the good ole' days....
Ha, didn't even notice. Couldn't find a player discussion thread.

SANTArelli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 02:45 AM
  #17
FrolikFan67
Registered User
 
FrolikFan67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
id personally use both compliance buyouts on flash and jovo. sites like thefourthperiod have mentioned we've dangled flash for a long time and still no takers. if he can't be moved id buy him out. it'd only be for 2yrs at 1.5per and it wouldn't count against the cap, plus, if viola is as rich as he makes himself out to be then 1.5per for 2yrs shouldn't be an issue at all (jovo would be 2yrs as well, just under 1.5, then 1.333), and it'd free up a lot of cap as the two of them combine for 8.625mil.

FrolikFan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 02:49 AM
  #18
SANTArelli25
SAMCRO
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,181
vCash: 7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrolikFan67 View Post
id personally use both compliance buyouts on flash and jovo. sites like thefourthperiod have mentioned we've dangled flash for a long time and still no takers. if he can't be moved id buy him out. it'd only be for 2yrs at 1.5per and it wouldn't count against the cap, plus, if viola is as rich as he makes himself out to be then 1.5per for 2yrs shouldn't be an issue at all (jovo would be 2yrs as well, just under 1.5, then 1.333), and it'd free up a lot of cap as the two of them combine for 8.625mil.
Come on, dude. Surely he's not worth a buyout. One more year at 4.5M.

TheFourthPeriod is the same site that says the Canucks are interested in a Franzen for Edler deal. Not reliable at all.

SANTArelli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 07:41 AM
  #19
FrolikFan67
Registered User
 
FrolikFan67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,005
vCash: 500
its not about thefourthperiod tho, its just my personal opinion to buy him out. but it'll depend on who we draft and if that person comes into the lineup immediately (especially if its someone like dal colle), and who we sign in free agency. i doubt we buy him out tho.

FrolikFan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 08:41 AM
  #20
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanHuberdoh View Post
Yah it's funny in the sad, pathetic kind of way.

Just goes to show how ****ing awful our offense is. Flash is a 4 point game away from being 1st on the team in scoring despite his worst season of his NHL career.
I know right?

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 08:57 AM
  #21
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,513
vCash: 500
I don't think Tallon will buy him out. If we are unable to move him, he'll be on his final year, a contract year which typically players have good seasons. Our overall team should be better and he might just go back to putting up points.

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2014, 10:52 AM
  #22
ShootIt
Registered User
 
ShootIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 561
Country: United States
Posts: 8,602
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
I don't think Tallon will buy him out. If we are unable to move him, he'll be on his final year, a contract year which typically players have good seasons. Our overall team should be better and he might just go back to putting up points.

-ghoste
This.

IF we can't trade him for decent value, just hold onto him and hope he has a better year next year.

ShootIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2014, 11:27 PM
  #23
Benched
Registered User
 
Benched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 4,654
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTArelli25 View Post
Why is he not scoring?

- Fantasy owner
Because his shot is worse than a goalie's.

Why did you bump a two year old thread?

And I definitely wouldn't buy him out. You can chalk it up to a bad year which I still believe it is. I really do think if he gets traded it will do him a lot of good. Hopefully another team sees that too. It's tough seeing him struggle this bad and it's hard watching him. I'm assuming he gets a change of scenery and helps a playoff team as a third liner. If he stays he may pick it back up with a good preseason. Chances are better he does well with another club though

Jovo I would buy out. He won't retire with a full years pay sitting on the table. I simply cannot sit through another year. And if we dont he BETTER NOT get the C again. That way we can scratch him every game.

Kopecky is another buyout candidate.


Last edited by Benched: 02-14-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Benched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2014, 11:29 PM
  #24
SANTArelli25
SAMCRO
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,181
vCash: 7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
Because his shot is worse than a goalie's.

Why did you bump a two year old thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTArelli25 View Post
Ha, didn't even notice. Couldn't find a player discussion thread.

SANTArelli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2014, 05:07 PM
  #25
SashaSemin28
408 Forever 63*
 
SashaSemin28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lancs, England.
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to SashaSemin28
Fleischmann for Laich?

(Like you would want Laich, god he is awful)

SashaSemin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.