HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Jackets vs. Florida | 3/30 7PM

Old
03-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Double-Shift Lassé
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete goegan View Post
Is not wrapping both arms around someone's legs and hanging on for dear life a penalty?
One of the weirdest sequences I've ever seen in a hockey game. He's got Dorse wrapped the enture time they're in the crease, then basically tackles him by the legs (nice form) as he attempts to reset.

Good game for the home team. Worked their ***** off to clear loose pucks away from the net. Lots of good backchecking.

Glad to see Boll wasn't injured - looked scary from 203. Prout was steady but slow. Terrific block by AJ and some good body play but less so with the stick. Johansen looks better - RyRuss not so much. Not one of Brassard's better games. Nikitin no empty netter but still got a good shot on near the very end in hopes of a hatty.

Good crowd if no especially loud. Lots of Chill jerseys - kinda wished I'd worn mine even though I don't generally wear gear to games. Daughter had a great time as usual but wouldn't let me listen to the coach's presser on the way home - 97.9 instead. Yipes I'm getting old.

Old
03-30-2012, 09:55 PM
FANonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfboard View Post
Be careful with those "old" references......................
That's no slight on the youthfully challenged. Just pointing out that all the young retirees tend to take their talents TO south beach, rather than FROM south beach.

FANonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 10:15 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspenK View Post
York slowly developing into a good goalie
The Blue Jackets D is slowly developing into an NHL level D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfboard View Post
FWIW...............17,994

Inflated or not.....................that's pretty amazing numbers for the next to last home game for the worst team in the NHL...........

Hats off to our fans....................................
I would have put it around 17K so not inflated at all.

03-30-2012, 10:41 PM
gojackets1
Someday.

Please tell me someone here won the lottery... Buy the team!

I only got 1 number on 2 different tickets right.

gojackets1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 10:43 PM
eljefe72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassé View Post
One of the weirdest sequences I've ever seen in a hockey game. He's got Dorse wrapped the enture time they're in the crease, then basically tackles him by the legs (nice form) as he attempts to reset.

Good game for the home team. Worked their ***** off to clear loose pucks away from the net. Lots of good backchecking.

Glad to see Boll wasn't injured - looked scary from 203. Prout was steady but slow. Terrific block by AJ and some good body play but less so with the stick. Johansen looks better - RyRuss not so much. Not one of Brassard's better games. Nikitin no empty netter but still got a good shot on near the very end in hopes of a hatty.

Good crowd if no especially loud. Lots of Chill jerseys - kinda wished I'd worn mine even though I don't generally wear gear to games. Daughter had a great time as usual but wouldn't let me listen to the coach's presser on the way home - 97.9 instead. Yipes I'm getting old.
Where at in 203? I was in row Q (the very top).

eljefe72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojackets1 View Post
Please tell me someone here won the lottery... Buy the team!

I only got 1 number on 2 different tickets right.
I got two numbers on one ticket if all six numbers are used...

As for the game, missed it but the CBJ sure put the heat on Florida beating them.. Washington can catch them if they keep losing as they have often over the past few weeks.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 11:08 PM
IBleedUnionBlue

Dineen didnt look none to pleased that he was mentioned tonight. Thought he got a good welcome.

IBleedUnionBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 11:29 PM
eljefe72

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedUnionBlue View Post
Dineen didnt look none to pleased that he was mentioned tonight. Thought he got a good welcome.
I think he wasn't happy because he just found out the Panthers were penalized for too many men on the ice at the same time he was announced.

eljefe72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 11:32 PM
IBleedUnionBlue

That makes sense.

IBleedUnionBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2012, 12:11 AM
FANonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
Kentucky.
Cincitucky?

FANonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2012, 02:34 AM
CBJCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassé View Post

Glad I missed that. I probably would have had a stroke.

Also glad to hear NWA was spared any of the threatening weather that came through tonight. So very glad. Congrats to the Jackets, love to the rest of you.

CBJCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2012, 06:32 AM
RBarRegular

Great time at the game last night. Three things.

First, that is the Nationwide Arena that I like to see. It can be that way again someday if we ever get this thing going. The kill of the 5 on 3 energized everyone.

Next, this is a different team with anyone in goal not named Steve Mason. We work harder, play with more desperation, backcheck harder, ... you get the point.

Finally, great game from Dorsett. He single handedly took on the entire Panthers team.

RBarRegular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Derby
Pilsners in Prague

I agree, great arena last night. When the 5 on 3 kill was in progress, many were standing and cheering. I though it really energized the boys.

My FAVORITE part of the non-game festivities was when Dorsett was being led to the box and chirping away. He said "F U" very distinctly 2X while his face was the only thing framed on the jumbotron. He looked up during his second "F-U" and saw his face..... and threw out a nice distinct THIRD "F_U"

Crowd loved it.

Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2012, 09:17 AM
Double-Shift Lassé
Just post better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljefe72 View Post
Where at in 203? I was in row Q (the very top).
C1-2, great seats just as you come in the entry between 203-202. My daughter and I were sitting next to another guy in an OSU hockey jersey and his young daughter.

Also, I didn't realize Gord Murphy was a Panthers assistant.

Double-Shift Lassé is offline   Reply With Quote