HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Notices

Despres Sent Back To WBS

Old
04-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Jacques G
Glassic

vCash: 500
I went to the WBS - Albany game last night in Albany. WBS took home a 5-2 victory. The defense looked great, but particularly Bortuzzo, Picard, and Despres (honorable mention to MacIntyre, who actually had some hustle in his step). 2nd period they got a bit lazy, but 3rd they came back with a vengence. Thiessen definately looked more comfortable than his NHL games... not sure if it's nerves or what, it's too bad because I was really hopeful that he'd come in and impress a lot of people.

As a side note, my wife has been trying to teach our 15 month old, Conor, how to clap, but he just won't do it. Well, last night we took Conor to his first hockey game and low and behold, he started clapping after a goal! It was pretty awesome.

Jacques G is offline   Reply With Quote