HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/30/12 "Buckeye On The Prize" - Panthers VS Blue Jackets

Closed Thread

Old
03-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Great8Cam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonTicket View Post
Yes it is !

Making the playoffs is step two in this rebuild. I think they are ahead of schedule.

Step one was building the depth of the organization through the draft.

I think the signings last summer was too make this team respectable. Playoffs are a bonus.
That is the feeling from the inside (management not players). The plan was to kick butt next year, but then they played great until NOW.

Old
03-31-2012, 06:00 PM
angry_treefrog
T63813A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great8Cam View Post
That is the feeling from the inside (management not players). The plan was to kick butt next year, but then they played great until NOW.
Unless they are adding someone other than Huberdeau to the roster next year, I don't see how they could expect a huge turn from year 1 to year 2.

Huberdeau is going to be a stud, but it's a lot to expect for him to put it all together in his rookie season (not that I wouldn't love to see it)

Old
03-31-2012, 06:14 PM
harv3317

this team is soooo frustrating. when and will they ever lock up a playoff spot? at this point i don't know if we make the post season!!!
so many chances, so many disapointments!!!!!!
don't understand why they started theo abck to back and why barch hasn't seen the ice in forever????
PLEASE MAKE THE PUSH AND CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT!!!!!!!!

GGGGOOOOO PPPPPAAANNNNTTTHHHHEEEERRRRRSSSS::y o:

Old
03-31-2012, 06:19 PM
nhlfan9191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
We're 4 points behind 2nd! Let's go!
Our chances of catching Boston is just about as good as us missing the playoffs. We hold our fate. I expect big things in Detroit.

Old
04-01-2012, 01:34 AM
zeroG

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
Unless they are adding someone other than Huberdeau to the roster next year, I don't see how they could expect a huge turn from year 1 to year 2.

Huberdeau is going to be a stud, but it's a lot to expect for him to put it all together in his rookie season (not that I wouldn't love to see it)
what i want to know is what tallon thinks about the way his roster is playing. yes, playoffs would be a bonus and thanks to a hot top line at the start of the year, it's a very good possibility. however, this team is playing punk-ass, soulless hockey and have been since the beginning of december. what does he think about his coach and veteran leaders? don't know about you, but i'm extremely disappointed.

Old
04-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
what i want to know is what tallon thinks about the way his roster is playing. yes, playoffs would be a bonus and thanks to a hot top line at the start of the year, it's a very good possibility. however, this team is playing punk-ass, soulless hockey and have been since the beginning of december. what does he think about his coach and veteran leaders? don't know about you, but i'm extremely disappointed.
No, they haven't, if they had they wouldn't have 90 points. And, you got your answer (proof you're incorrect?) on deadline day.

04-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Takkie
I Goc ya nose!

We might need to sit Gudbranson for a little bit. He might have hit the rookie wall.

2 points out of 3 games against bottom feeders is simply unacceptable.

Old
04-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Ekblast
Formerly Akgoalie7

Send a message via AIM to Ekblast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takkie View Post
We might need to sit Gudbranson for a little bit. He might have hit the rookie wall.

2 points out of 3 games against bottom feeders is simply unacceptable.

WHAT? Guds is the only one out there doing anything. He's knocking people around, fighting, agitating.

He single handidly turned the tide of that o e game with the fight. Psssh. Sit Guds? HELL NO!

Closed Thread