HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sabres @ Leafs | Leafs win?

Old
04-01-2012, 11:36 AM
LeafsGuru93
me & Dave Ellett

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseOAK View Post
We need your password, is it bosco?
Where'd you get that from? or do they just assign me a password for each album? (never done this before, only put pictures up one by one. I don't want to take up a lot of space, so that's why I out them in a album.)

It's not how they died that made them heroes, it's how they lived, putting others safety 1st, each & every day. Thanks Toronto police for keeping us safe. -RIP Sgt. Ryan Russell, Const. Garrett Styles.
LeafsGuru93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Ari91

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsGuru View Post
What'd he say?
He thanked the fans and said that the win was for all of them. He also wanted the fans to know how hard the rest of the guys worked to give that win to the fans. It wasn't a long interview at all but it was a really sincere interview that was well delivered by Scrivens. It was his first win on home ice and he played a great game and instead of talking about that he chose to dedicate his time to the fans and to vouch for the other guys on the team - teammates that have only been teammates for a very short time. I think that says a lot about his character.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Ari91

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsGuru View Post
Where'd you get that from? or do they just assign me a password for each album? (never done this before, only put pictures up one by one. I don't want to take up a lot of space, so that's why I out them in a album.)
I've seen my friend use photobucket, and if you don't mind making the album public, I believe you go to account settings, click on album settings and I THINK you should be able to sort out the password situation there. However, I'm not sure if you remove the password if it affects all of the albums you have uploaded or perhaps you can make some albums public while others can be private.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 01:40 PM
LeafsGuru93
me & Dave Ellett

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
I've seen my friend use photobucket, and if you don't mind making the album public, I believe you go to account settings, click on album settings and I THINK you should be able to sort out the password situation there. However, I'm not sure if you remove the password if it affects all of the albums you have uploaded or perhaps you can make some albums public while others can be private.
I looked into it & I have to change my password for all of photobucket albums (ALL of my albums are private) it effects all. Now what? I wish I could just set up passwords for each. .

LeafsGuru93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 02:09 PM
lebdafor norris
sleepy

Lol at the Sabres, in a tough battle for a playoff spot and they lose against the Leafs in the ACC. If they lose again in tuesday then they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

lebdafor norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 02:17 PM
The Viper
Legolas

vCash: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafTroll View Post
Lol at the Sabres, in a tough battle for a playoff spot and they lose against the Leafs in the ACC. If they lose again in tuesday then they dont deserve to be in the playoffs.
maybe we can ruin their playoff chances like they did to us last season

The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Hyperglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Swag View Post
I don't know about you but I enjoy winning every game. Can't believe people are *****ing here because the Leafs didn't suck tonight.
If you believe the Leafs have been putting in an effort these last few weeks you are indeed delusional. Why do you think we are playing all the young guys and our AHL goalies?

It's cause the message has been sent.

Hyperglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Igy
HFBoards Sponsor

Can't win when it matters, cant lose when it matters. Typical Leafs.

Igy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Dayjobdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglide View Post
If you believe the Leafs have been putting in an effort these last few weeks you are indeed delusional. Why do you think we are playing all the young guys and our AHL goalies?

It's cause the message has been sent.
Do you think they told MacArthur to kneecap Gus?

Dayjobdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 05:02 PM
HockeyThoughts
Delivering The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igy View Post
Can't win when it matters, cant lose when it matters. Typical Leafs.
I keep hearing people say this, but the Leafs had lost by a combined score of 10-1 over past 2 games leading into the Buffalo game. We have gone 5-13-3 over our last 20 games for gods sake. We can't lose every single game

HockeyThoughts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 06:37 PM
GalacticaActual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well, if they're RFA, good. Scrivens looks pretty calm in the net, he's had a long development period, with 4 years in college and two years in the minors. He seems more polished than Rynnas, and has developed longer than Reimer, even. Why waste the development time if we don't audition him? I'd like to see him retained. Rynnas doesn't look that special, though he is athletic. Seems like a bit out of control like Gusty and from reports sounds wildly inconsistent, looking invincible one night and garbage the next. Might be an indication of temperment. Owuya is my fav out of the bunch. If we ditch Gustavsson and Rynnas, we should have a Swedish tandem of Eriksson and Owuya in the AHL.
Who is Eriksson? Did we draft him? The only goalies I know in our system are:

Reimer (drafted)
Gustavsson (undrafted, signed as UFA)
Rynnas (undrafted, signed as UFA)
Scrivens (undrafted, signed as UFA)
Owuya (undrafted, signed as UFA)
Sparks (drafted in 2011)

edit: Well fudge nevermind. I read past your post and saw that he's a prospect that Philly lost the rights to. So we could be signing him as a UFA this off-season?

GalacticaActual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Liminality

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyThoughts View Post
I keep hearing people say this, but the Leafs had lost by a combined score of 10-1 over past 2 games leading into the Buffalo game. We have gone 5-13-3 over our last 20 games for gods sake. We can't lose every single game
Pretty much this.
You cannot expect a team to lose every single game just because they're really bad.
Just like you can't expect a team to win every game just because they're really good.

The Leafs have been really bad and if this team does miss a top 5 pick it'll be because they were doing good in the first half of the season not because they didn't lose 5 straight in the last 5 games.

Where the Leafs land in the standings is where they deserve to land, I just hope Burke gets whoever he wants and trades up if need be.

Liminality is online now   Reply With Quote