HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

DP and what comes after the olympics

Closed Thread

Old
02-24-2006, 08:01 PM
KH1

vCash: 500
I don't see why we have to have this argument about DiPietro again. We go through this over and over again--a solid minority believe that the Islanders are a playoff team if not for DiPietro in goal and that pointing out the Islanders league worst defense is just "making excuses."

Well the fact of the matter is that yes, it is an excuse and it's a damn good one. The US Olympic team didn't exactly have a stud defense either but it was good enough for the goalie to give his team a chance to win. The Islanders defense isn't. If you are still having issues with Mike Milbury or have some other axe to grind I'm sorry, but I'm tired of having this same debate over and over again when no logical argument is going to change your mind and there is already a thread in place for it.

Closed Thread