HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ribeiro opens big fat mouth again (re: Koivu)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-25-2006, 12:15 PM
  #226
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 23,655
vCash: 500
Humm... Anyone noticed this ISN'T Ribeiro's language and vocabulary at all in this article?

MXD is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 12:26 PM
  #227
Bill McNeal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,662
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD
Humm... Anyone noticed this ISN'T Ribeiro's language and vocabulary at all in this article?
I dunno... It sounds like it's coming out of his ***, as usual.

Bill McNeal is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 12:27 PM
  #228
Bronn
Registered Sellsword
 
Bronn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Highest Bidder
Posts: 11,123
vCash: 500
Great , ANOTHER controversy.If Ribs want to think that , fine with me but don't go public with it at least for christ sakes !! .I think that it pretty much indicate that he wants to be traded before the deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Mckenzie
is his pink shirt fake ? can someone make his pink shirt into a avatar pleaseee.l

http://www.planetehockey.com/?p=reportage&id=2296
Man.............i laughted so loud when i saw that

Plz Bob get this girlie man out of this team ASAP !!

Bronn is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 12:39 PM
  #229
oli500
Registered User
 
oli500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 4,610
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
If this isnt fake, I really hope when Koivu comes back, he punches him in the face in front of cameras so I can frame that picture and put it in my house. Ribeiro is just asking for a beatdown.
I read in the journal de montréal that ribeiro is going to be signing autographs at a certain mall on the 26. I forget wich one. 5 or 6 of us should go down there with bats and beat him down and then stable his mouth shut like that were not going to hear another word from him this year. god I feel like going to the autorgraph session, before he signs I would say oh no not ribeiro and walk away.
´

oli500 is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 12:42 PM
  #230
Medicine Twin
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Miramichi,NB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
is his pink shirt fake ? can someone make his pink shirt into a avatar pleaseee.l

http://www.planetehockey.com/?p=reportage&id=2296
That is so hilarious!! What a dink! The sideways hat too, that tops it all off.

Medicine Twin is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 12:53 PM
  #231
CH74
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 330
vCash: 500
IF the montreal media are going to cover this it's going to be next week after the NHL resume. Ribeiro will say that he was misquoted, like he has enough words in his vocabulary for this situation to happen. Koivu will not care, having won gold at the olympics. The canadiens will make the playoffs in which Ribeiro will suck and Koivu will thrive. Only one of them will be at the canadiens training camp, can you guess who?

CH74 is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 01:24 PM
  #232
oli500
Registered User
 
oli500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 4,610
vCash: 500
Quote:
MIKE Ribeiro : Pour jouer au hockey il faut etre créatif et physique
Translation : To play hockey you got to be creatif and strong

:biglaugh

oli500 is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 01:50 PM
  #233
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Translation : To play hockey you got to be creatif and strong

:biglaugh

everything in this article is a big joke !!!

1) the reporter present him as one of the best player of the word
2) ask if he likes the new rule , and Ribs is answering that you need to be fast , strong and creative ( sure that's comming from him )
3) Anecdote for the french player in the team ; he answered that all the time on the ice , there are players that called them Frogs ..( sure that he said that )

4) about Huet ; he's fantastic and is now the goaler #1 ( from the best friend of Theo ? )
5) question about rumour that he takes drug and alcool ? common ! a reporter don't ask that kind of thing

And look at this one ! ;

Quote:Vous intéressez-vous à certains
championnats européens?
Envisagez-vous de venir jouer un
jour en Europe?
Non, pas vraiment. Je ne connais
absolument rien au hockey européen.



Why would he say that, given that he did play in Europe during the lockout?

and the greatest one ;

Pratiquez-vous d’autres sports en loisir?
Avez-vous regardé le Super Bowl cette
année?
Oui j’aime bien le base-ball et le golf, comme
tout joueur de hockey qui évolue à Montréal.
Pour ce qui est du Super Bowl? Oui j’ai
regardé le match dans un bar avec des
coéquipiers. Cette après-midi-là, nous avions
joué un match et Cristo, Kovalev et moi
sommes allés regarder le match.
_____________________________________________

It says he play golf(?) with Huet and Kovy before the Superbowl. It was freaking winter!!

no doubts , this report is legitim !



is there a kind of Gamer Anonyme for the fans that love too much someone ?

The Groupies Anonyme may be ? because some posters here, really need help .

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 01:53 PM
  #234
Malakhov
Registered User
 
Malakhov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,431
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH74
Only one of them will be at the canadiens training camp, can you guess who?
One of them has a NTC and would of been untradeable even without it because of the contract he just signed so it's pretty easy to guess.

Malakhov is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:07 PM
  #235
obcd1
Registered User
 
obcd1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 693
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
Pratiquez-vous d’autres sports en loisir?
Avez-vous regardé le Super Bowl cette
année?
Oui j’aime bien le base-ball et le golf, comme
tout joueur de hockey qui évolue à Montréal.
Pour ce qui est du Super Bowl? Oui j’ai
regardé le match dans un bar avec des
coéquipiers. Cette après-midi-là, nous avions
joué un match et Cristo, Kovalev et moi
sommes allés regarder le match.
_____________________________________________

It says he play golf(?) with Huet and Kovy before the Superbowl. It was freaking winter!!

no doubts , this report is legitim !



is there a kind of Gamer Anonyme for the fans that love too much someone ?

The Groupies Anonyme may be ? because some posters here, really need help .
he said he watched the SUperBowl after a game, guess what the Habs played before, he was talking hockey

obcd1 is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:18 PM
  #236
miccim
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v



Pratiquez-vous d’autres sports en loisir?
Avez-vous regardé le Super Bowl cette
année?
Oui j’aime bien le base-ball et le golf, comme
tout joueur de hockey qui évolue à Montréal.
Pour ce qui est du Super Bowl? Oui j’ai
regardé le match dans un bar avec des
coéquipiers. Cette après-midi-là, nous avions
joué un match et Cristo, Kovalev et moi
sommes allés regarder le match.
_____________________________________________

It says he play golf(?) with Huet and Kovy before the Superbowl. It was freaking winter!!
You misunderstood what's written. Theses are two seperat questions: first, do you play other sports (answer: base-ball and golf); second, have you watched the Superbowl (answer: yes, with Christobal Huet and Kovalev after a game in the afternoon).

miccim is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:21 PM
  #237
tinyzombies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: LA via Montreal
Posts: 11,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
, now let's see it get some momemtum.
Hopefully the Quebec media investigates it and doesn't just print it, but I guess that's asking too much.

A controversy certainly wouldn't help Gainey trade him though.

tinyzombies is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:30 PM
  #238
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
I think you're all being a bit naive. There are people in this world, mean, ugly people who don't like the Portueguese, and like Canadian Portueguese even less, and like Quebecois Canadian Portueguese even less. These people [who may be involved with the Finnish mafia, who incidentally include Darz in their membership] will stop at nothing to make Ribeiro look bad.

Do you think Ribs chose that silly T shirt, or decided on his own to wear a hat at a funny angle ? No he accepted fashion advice. From who, you may ask ? Take a guess.

Wise up posters before it's too late, take a look around you. It's not paranoia if someone is really after you.

mcphee is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:36 PM
  #239
Psycho Papa Joe
Porkchop Hoser
 
Psycho Papa Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cesspool, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I think you're all being a bit naive. There are people in this world, mean, ugly people who don't like the Portueguese, and like Canadian Portueguese even less, and like Quebecois Canadian Portueguese even less. These people [who may be involved with the Finnish mafia, who incidentally include Darz in their membership] will stop at nothing to make Ribeiro look bad.

Do you think Ribs chose that silly T shirt, or decided on his own to wear a hat at a funny angle ? No he accepted fashion advice. From who, you may ask ? Take a guess.

Wise up posters before it's too late, take a look around you. It's not paranoia if someone is really after you.
Damn them to hell! I'm a Quebec born Canadian Portuguese

Psycho Papa Joe is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:40 PM
  #240
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
anyone remember that segment on rds where ribero had the video camera filming the players coming to the rink ? and he was telling a few guys they had nice bums...


now i see him wearing a pink tee shirt..

Artyukhin* is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:44 PM
  #241
littleguybigstik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 119
vCash: 500
Maybe this comment will make koivu earn his overpaid salary. Or help him realize that he needs to provide all the attributes that the Captaincy requires of him. If ribs did say it, so what. He seems to be the only player that has the balls to answer the tough questions from the media that everyone wants to know the answers to. Koivu is making more then kovalev and is at best has half the talent and hockey sense. Is it just a coincidence that kovalev is stilling accumulating points with ribs and kiovu has been quiet since the line shuffle. I dont think so.
But i am not a koivu fan so i am a little biased.

littleguybigstik is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:47 PM
  #242
The n00b King ©*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Scatbox-less :(
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
anyone remember that segment on rds where ribero had the video camera filming the players coming to the rink ? and he was telling a few guys they had nice bums...


now i see him wearing a pink tee shirt..
a pink t-shirt is by no means an indication that he's gay. although it wont help his cause. There's no way in hell i would ever wear one (even though i've had girls try to convince me of otherwise). But fashion wise, there's a ton of guys who wear it. Not disagreeing that it's gay looking, but hey, to each his own.

The n00b King ©* is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:57 PM
  #243
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
a pink t-shirt is by no means an indication that he's gay. although it wont help his cause. There's no way in hell i would ever wear one (even though i've had girls try to convince me of otherwise). But fashion wise, there's a ton of guys who wear it. Not disagreeing that it's gay looking, but hey, to each his own.


Artyukhin* is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:58 PM
  #244
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 24,295
vCash: 915
Not only it's pink but it's really small with flowers and cute animals on it , come on .

Team_Spirit is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:58 PM
  #245
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Papa Joe
Damn them to hell! I'm a Quebec born Canadian Portuguese
Be weary of anyone giving advice. Except for me of course. But that's what I'd say if I was one of them wouldn't I ? Damn them, they're in my mind.

mcphee is offline  
Old
02-25-2006, 02:59 PM
  #246
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Greenland
Posts: 26,174
vCash: 500
This has gone off topic, aside from others who will now be taking some time off, thread closed.

montreal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.