HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saw Bonk

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Quiet Robert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Chipchura
Did you really say "Hey Bonk, what's up?"

it's a pretty familiar way to salute someone you never talked to
I was thinking the same thing.

Old
02-26-2006, 04:07 PM
InGaineyWeTrust*

on a similar note, i met souray and huet at Crazy Horse yday night, they were on theyre way out while i was on my way in...i didnt wanna be a pest and try starting a convo or ne thing, i was just hey souray, and he was like "hey whatsup dude", and i was " good luck for down the stretch guys" lol, hes liek "thx buddy", seemed liek a chill guy...got into a jaguar parked right in front of teh club

Old
02-26-2006, 05:26 PM
deandebean

OK, my own Habs' player story. Was returning from a trip to Walt Disney World 2 weeks ago. The 12th. At the Orlando airport, waiting for my Air Canada flight, there goes Steve Begin with his son (or a daughter, not sure, so young) and wife, coming out of the plane. Some of the families I was taking care of (organised a trip for 10 families) noticed him. One of the mothers and her son went to ask him for an autograph. He was nice to them. Smiled, signed the kid's jersey and said he was going to his sister's house for the break. He added that his child was still too young for WDW.

Same day, saw Tim Raines at the AA counter, with a Bluetooth in his ear. Hasn't changed a bit.

Old
02-26-2006, 05:51 PM
e-e

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPlex
On a similar note, my brother went to Med last night and saw Ryder Higgins Komo and Souray. His friend said that Komo was in the bathroom and apparently he had to **** really badly, but the stall door was locked. So he banged on it to see if there was anyone in it, then broke it down

Old
02-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien

vCash: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean
OK, my own Habs' player story. Was returning from a trip to Walt Disney World 2 weeks ago. The 12th. At the Orlando airport, waiting for my Air Canada flight, there goes Steve Begin with his son (or a daughter, not sure, so young) and wife, coming out of the plane. Some of the families I was taking care of (organised a trip for 10 families) noticed him. One of the mothers and her son went to ask him for an autograph. He was nice to them. Smiled, signed the kid's jersey and said he was going to his sister's house for the break. He added that his child was still too young for WDW.

Same day, saw Tim Raines at the AA counter, with a Bluetooth in his ear. Hasn't changed a bit.
Wow nice Bégin spotted in Orlando , must feel like a superstar

Closed Thread