HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

#80 - 04.03.2012 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7:00 PM - MSG 2

Closed Thread

Old
04-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan018 View Post
I love how Flyers fans and Rangers fans can unite as one when it comes to hating on ****tsburgh.
At least you guys don't have the biggest crybaby in the league, who elbowed Schenn after the whistle and gets cross checked back, deservedly so, and tears roll down his face, what a girl...Milbury is the only that called it, Crosby or not, if you want to play like that, then you get what you deserve...

Old
04-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

NBC Sports hockey analyst Mike Milbury deserves credit for his recent comments about Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby

"Little goody two shoes (Crosby) goes into the corner and gives a shot to [Braydon] Schenn. Schenn was late to the party, he should have turned around and drilled him right away, but I guess better late than never," said Milbury, who is an analyst on CBC and NBC.

"So you know, Crosby gets cross-checked, big whoop. He said after he came back from his 35th concussion, 'I'm not going to do this anymore, I'm not going to get into this scrums, I'm going to stay away from that stuff.' He couldn't help himself because there's a little punk in Crosby.

"He's not the perfect gentleman. He's not the sweet kid you see in interviews with his hat pulled down over his eyes. I'd say screw him, hit him."

Old
04-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
Wait, what? Is that an actual rule
Yes, it is.

-.+++++++++++++.-------.--.+++++++++++++.+.>+.>.

New and improved Hockey Standings
"A jimmie for a jimmie makes the whole world rustled." -31-
Old
04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Fataldogg

Lundqvist, if he starts (which he should because he needs to find his game), better not let in a deflating soft goal. He needs to play two more games, win two more games, and he will likely end up with a Vezina. That's it. GMs love 40 win goaltenders.

Old
04-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Slenke

Let's run them over!

Old
04-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenke View Post
Let's run them over!

Pink is fitting for them.

Old
04-03-2012, 12:53 PM
we want cup
We do not Sow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio41 View Post
NBC Sports hockey analyst Mike Milbury deserves credit for his recent comments about Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby

"Little goody two shoes (Crosby) goes into the corner and gives a shot to [Braydon] Schenn. Schenn was late to the party, he should have turned around and drilled him right away, but I guess better late than never," said Milbury, who is an analyst on CBC and NBC.

"So you know, Crosby gets cross-checked, big whoop. He said after he came back from his 35th concussion, 'I'm not going to do this anymore, I'm not going to get into this scrums, I'm going to stay away from that stuff.' He couldn't help himself because there's a little punk in Crosby.

"He's not the perfect gentleman. He's not the sweet kid you see in interviews with his hat pulled down over his eyes. I'd say screw him, hit him."
**** the Flyers, but I really enjoy this gif:

RANGERS =
Old
04-03-2012, 12:54 PM
tailgunner

I can't believe that video I just watched...I knew sidney was bad but wow...what a diver...did u see that center ice faceoff dive against montreal? unreal

Old
04-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
**** the Flyers, but I really enjoy this gif:

Nice GIF...Greg Louganis would be proud...

Old
04-03-2012, 01:14 PM
satrabyk

Im really looking forward to this one. I see a 4-4 score at some point in this game.

Old
04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
satrabyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio41 View Post

Millbury is an idiot, you cant argue that, the man beats up people in the stands and undermines every time someone gets a big or dirty hit. Plus if your gonna hit Crosby back you do it face-to-face not like a little ***** from behind, while your going into your bench so no one come at you. I hope that kid gets some sense knocked into him and good on Asham to punch him out after.

Hey i know Crosby can be dirty but when your marked and checked like he is, he has the right to give some chops and pushes, if you give it back fine but do it like a Man like not like ****in *****.

Old
04-03-2012, 01:37 PM
BrianLeetch2

vCash: 803
Send a message via AIM to BrianLeetch2 Send a message via MSN to BrianLeetch2
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Millbury is an idiot, you cant argue that, the man beats up people in the stands and undermines every time someone gets a big or dirty hit. Plus if your gonna hit Crosby back you do it face-to-face not like a little ***** from behind, while your going into your bench so no one come at you. I hope that kid gets some sense knocked into him and good on Asham to punch him out after.

Hey i know Crosby can be dirty but when your marked and checked like he is, he has the right to give some chops and pushes, if you give it back fine but do it like a Man like not like ****in *****.
Didn't Crosby Slew foot cally a few seasons ago. I also think Millbury is an idiot but to act like Crosby isnt a little punk/***** then im sorry but he is a punk/*****. I noticed the thing with him and Malkin and even Neal, when they start losing they become little 5 year old *****es....#justsaying

Old
04-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 3000
And now the punk in Milbury apologized.

Old
04-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLeetch2 View Post
Didn't Crosby Slew foot cally a few seasons ago.
Yes he did...

Old
04-03-2012, 01:52 PM
satrabyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLeetch2 View Post
Didn't Crosby Slew foot cally a few seasons ago. I also think Millbury is an idiot but to act like Crosby isnt a little punk/***** then im sorry but he is a punk/*****. I noticed the thing with him and Malkin and even Neal, when they start losing they become little 5 year old *****es....#justsaying
Ya but you cant say a guy like Crosby who is marked 24-7 doesent have a little more room to give a shot every now and than. Esp when hes not the biggest guy. Trust me i hate losing to Pitt more than anyone but i dont like Millbury comments and its just solidifies what i though about him before. And Cally isnt exactly the cleanest player he gives some hard hits at just the time before it would become interferance, really straddles the line which i love about him, but guys want to get him back and sometimes that stuff happens. But a guy like Schenn whos played like 2 months too cross check him in his spine were he been hurt is a dirty move and he deserved the punches Asham gave him. Any this might be the most fun series to watch in awhile.

Old
04-03-2012, 01:58 PM
segmentation fault

Quote:
Ya but you cant say a guy like Crosby who is marked 24-7 doesent have a little more room to give a shot every now and than. Esp when hes not the biggest guy. Trust me i hate losing to Pitt more than anyone but i dont like Millbury comments and its just solidifies what i though about him before. And Cally isnt exactly the cleanest player he gives some hard hits at just the time before it would become interferance, really straddles the line which i love about him, but guys want to get him back and sometimes that stuff happens. But a guy like Schenn whos played like 2 months too cross check him in his spine were he been hurt is a dirty move and he deserved the punches Asham gave him. Any this might be the most fun series to watch in awhile.
To compare Callahans clean physical play with the Penguins dirty antics is just disgraceful.

Old
04-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

Quote:
Sorry but I've seen a lot worse crosschecks and he deserved it, and I wouldn't compare him to Cally who throws clean checks and finishes them...

Old
04-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Thordic
StraightOuttaConklin

vCash: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Except when you pull your goalie in OT and get scored on, you dont get the point for going into OT
Really? Wtf is the point of this rule?

Old
04-03-2012, 02:11 PM
we want cup
We do not Sow

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? That isn't much of an excuse for being a punk.

And Callahan delivers clean, hard hits. I challenge you to show me one genuinely dirty or gutless play by Ryan Callahan.

Old
04-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thordic View Post
I don't know, but there's only one situation where it would be beneficial to pull your goalie in OT. If you need 2 points, not 1, to get into the playoffs, and don't want the uncertainty of a shootout. I guess if you lose, it won't matter if you get no points, or one.

And no, it would not make me feel good if we handed an OTW to the Flyers. Who the **** wants that?

Old
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
What does that have to do with anything? That isn't much of an excuse for being a punk.

And Callahan delivers clean, hard hits. I challenge you to show me one genuinely dirty or gutless play by Ryan Callahan.
Can't because there are none....

Old
04-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Faxius

vCash: 2249
Quote:
That rule was introduced before the Shootout.
The point is to stop teams from pulling the goalie in OT knowing they still get a point out of it.

Old
04-03-2012, 02:30 PM
segmentation fault

Quote:
Most likely to prevent the exact situation that was mentioned.

Old
04-03-2012, 02:32 PM
we want cup
We do not Sow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Meaning we should let the game go to OT, then pull Lundquist at the start of OT in order to let you get the two points.

Everybody wins.......... Except the Pens............... So Everybody WINS

Could you imagine the main board if this happened!!!!!!!!!
Ever heard of John Tortorella?

Old
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 50
My two least favorite teams in the league fighting each other? Go for it.

We dressing John Scott tonight? Seems like a very low return for a 5th round pick.