HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Fantrax League Topic #2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2012, 03:04 PM
  #226
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!
 
Beef Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alexandria
Country: Liberia
Posts: 36,312
vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Sent this e-mail out to everyone.



So, yeah, important stuff. Get your keepers in. Get your prospects in. Post in this topic. Then aside from the occasional roll-call you're good to go till the pro and prospect drafts.
What if I don't read this?


__________________
Down in the basement, I've got a Craftsman lathe. Show it to the children when they misbehave.
Beef Invictus is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:07 PM
  #227
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
What if I don't read this?

Then you get spanked.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
  #228
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!
 
Beef Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alexandria
Country: Liberia
Posts: 36,312
vCash: 156
Kinky.

Beef Invictus is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
  #229
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Posting a trade between me and loser for him to confirm.

Bettman trades 1st rounder (A), 1st rounder (L18), 2nd rounder (Bettman), 3rd rounder (WVA), and 3rd rounder (L18) for 1st rounder (Bettman) from Loser918.

For those that don't feel like doing the math, that's two 1st rounders, a 2nd, and two 3rds in the pro draft for the first overall selection in the pro draft. Yay blockbusters.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
  #230
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Kinky.
I knew you'd like it.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:13 PM
  #231
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!
 
Beef Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alexandria
Country: Liberia
Posts: 36,312
vCash: 156
I'm sure you have a few damned picks left over, too.

Beef Invictus is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:13 PM
  #232
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
I'm sure you have a few damned picks left over, too.
Despite trading five picks for one I still have one pick in every round and most of them my original picks.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
  #233
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Posting a trade between me and loser for him to confirm.

Bettman trades 1st rounder (A), 1st rounder (L18), 2nd rounder (Bettman), 3rd rounder (WVA), and 3rd rounder (L18) for 1st rounder (Bettman) from Loser918.

For those that don't feel like doing the math, that's two 1st rounders, a 2nd, and two 3rds in the pro draft for the first overall selection in the pro draft. Yay blockbusters.
I like it! I like it a lot



Last edited by Prongo: 04-05-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Prongo is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
  #234
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
For those wondering, I will be picking 1st overall with the 1st pick and I will be picking Stamkos at 1st overall.

I suddenly just got a great group of keepers from a bad group and loser became the top contender for next season I believe. I got Radulov, Thornton, Murphy, and Stamkos and the only roster player I've given up is Bernier. Gonna miss all those picks though. =/

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:27 PM
  #235
PALE PWNR
Registered User
 
PALE PWNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,766
vCash: 1050
Wow, big deal. I'm surprised though GG, I was debating whether I wanted to move Crosby at all and it looks like you paid more for Stamkos. It's ok though haha, I'm alright with keeping him.

PALE PWNR is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:29 PM
  #236
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
Wow, big deal. I'm surprised though GG, I was debating whether I wanted to move Crosby at all and it looks like you paid more for Stamkos. It's ok though haha, I'm alright with keeping him.
Between the concussion issues and the fact that Stamkos is younger and a better goal-scorer (this is a goal-heavy league in terms of scoring) I had to go with Stamkos. It sucks not getting a 1st back and it sucks trading a 2nd in addition to my 1sts but I really wanted Stamkos.

Plus I'm a Flyers fan. Not a big fan of Crosby.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
  #237
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!
 
Beef Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alexandria
Country: Liberia
Posts: 36,312
vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
Wow, big deal. I'm surprised though GG, I was debating whether I wanted to move Crosby at all and it looks like you paid more for Stamkos. It's ok though haha, I'm alright with keeping him.
Jagr + 2nd for Crosby.

Beef Invictus is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 03:44 PM
  #238
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Who was the guy interested in trading Vanek? Got an offer for ya.

Anyways, joe thornton is available for a late 1st or a decent young roster player (like marchand) plus a 2nd

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 04:01 PM
  #239
SnS
Mod Supervisor
 
SnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 11,793
vCash: 50
Pretty sure I missed it, how many Keepers?

__________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/nemesis15/SnS-Sig.gif

Props to Nemesis for the signature and avatar.
SnS is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 04:04 PM
  #240
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0otnSc0re View Post
Pretty sure I missed it, how many Keepers?
You I need to talk to. I'll PM you. You were or are up for consideration for contraction.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 09:41 PM
  #241
JVR21
G
 
JVR21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 7,849
vCash: 500
Last call for Pominville. If you want him, get an offer in.

JVR21 is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM
  #242
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Posting a trade between me and loser for him to confirm.

Bettman trades 1st rounder (A), 1st rounder (L18), 2nd rounder (Bettman), 3rd rounder (WVA), and 3rd rounder (L18) for 1st rounder (Bettman) from Loser918.

For those that don't feel like doing the math, that's two 1st rounders, a 2nd, and two 3rds in the pro draft for the first overall selection in the pro draft. Yay blockbusters.
Wait what are the number of these picks here? The third rounders? I thought I was getting the 1st and 10th in that round? Am I seeing this wrong? Or did I get those picks?

I should be getting your third rounder right? That would be number 1 selection in that round? That was the original deal

Prongo is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 07:06 AM
  #243
Mkoll
Inkvisiittori
 
Mkoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Country: Finland
Posts: 728
vCash: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Who was the guy interested in trading Vanek? Got an offer for ya.

Anyways, joe thornton is available for a late 1st or a decent young roster player (like marchand) plus a 2nd
That was me, Adeptus Astartes.

Mkoll is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 08:14 AM
  #244
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
Wait what are the number of these picks here? The third rounders? I thought I was getting the 1st and 10th in that round? Am I seeing this wrong? Or did I get those picks?

I should be getting your third rounder right? That would be number 1 selection in that round? That was the original deal
IIRC we never specified which 3rd rounders would be traded.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 08:37 AM
  #245
Prongo
Beer
 
Prongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 13,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
IIRC we never specified which 3rd rounders would be traded.
Yea we did all the way back up at the time we started everything. Then you said we will go back to the original deal but the only difference is you get the earlier second round pick.

Here I will quote it from the PM system on fantrax

" the two firsts would be 8th and 10 overall picks, the second would be the third overall in that round, and the two thirds would be the 1st and 10th overall in that round"

That was the original deal, then we changed the second round pick\

"what was the original deal? two firsts, a second, and two thirds for 1st overall? I'll do it if it's that"

"the 2nd rounder is going to be the later one of the two. do you mind?"(that was the only change in the trade)

Not trying to be a dick, just wanted my deal haha. I gave you the early second I should get the early third and 10th pick in the 3rd round

Prongo is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 11:32 AM
  #246
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan9180 View Post
Yea we did all the way back up at the time we started everything. Then you said we will go back to the original deal but the only difference is you get the earlier second round pick.

Here I will quote it from the PM system on fantrax

" the two firsts would be 8th and 10 overall picks, the second would be the third overall in that round, and the two thirds would be the 1st and 10th overall in that round"

That was the original deal, then we changed the second round pick\

"what was the original deal? two firsts, a second, and two thirds for 1st overall? I'll do it if it's that"

"the 2nd rounder is going to be the later one of the two. do you mind?"(that was the only change in the trade)

Not trying to be a dick, just wanted my deal haha. I gave you the early second I should get the early third and 10th pick in the 3rd round
Let's talk about it on Fantrax.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 08:55 AM
  #247
Mkoll
Inkvisiittori
 
Mkoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Country: Finland
Posts: 728
vCash: 840
Does anyone want Vanek for their keeper slot? I will take a 2nd for him.

Mkoll is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 09:04 AM
  #248
JVR21
G
 
JVR21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 7,849
vCash: 500
Seeing as nobody is willing to give 1st rounders, I'll now accept lowers picks for the players I previously listed. Also, Pominville is available again because the guy backed out.


Last edited by JVR21: 04-07-2012 at 11:07 AM.
JVR21 is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 11:02 AM
  #249
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
Looking to move up to the 1st round. Thinking my 2nd+top prospect to do it.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 11:33 AM
  #250
Garbage Goal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,039
vCash: 500
I edited the OP to put the rules in there and clarify things. It's also a little easier to navigate now.

Garbage Goal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.