Canucks Team Store
- Name, number, and captaincy letter starts bubbling/wrinkles quickly at the Canucks store
- stitching quality is absolute crap at the Canucks store
- overpriced as hell at the Canucks store
- Turnaround time is 8 weeks!
Just stay away from the Canucks store. I've had my Kesler and Hodgson jersey stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting and they've turned out great. Here's some pictures:
I've had all my jersey's stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting and they've turned out great. Here's some pictures:
Why don't you recommend the Canucks Team Store stitching?
- The name, number, and captaincy letter starts bubbling/wrinkles after washing
- Turnaround time to get your jersey back is 2-3 weeks because they ship it off to Ontario
I've owned a jersey from the team store before [thank god I got rid of it] and turns out like this:
Just stay away from the Canucks store. You have been warned.
What other places can stitch my jersey?
Pacific Coast Cresting - $55 + tax
Canucks Team Store - $90 after taxes
The Hockey Shop in Surrey - $75
Collectors Den - $100
VancitySports - $100
Game On Sports - $85
Where can I unstitch my Hodgson jersey to turn into a Kassian
You can get the Hodgson nameplate unstitched and restitched with Kassian's nameplate at Pacific Coast Cresting for $35+ tax
They can also unstitch other nameplates and restitch it with a new one for the same price.
Where can I get the player shirt jerseys?
Team store: $34.99 (they only carry the "big" names eg. Luongo, Sedins, Burrows, Schneider, Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, Lapierre)
Game On Sports: $32.99 (Also carry the big names)
Collector's Den: $29.99 (Also carry the big names)
Vancity Sports: $32.99 (They have Booth, Kassian, Hansen and others)
RMS also carries blank orca, 1994 and 1982 Canucks jerseys.