HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (March 12)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2012, 02:41 AM
  #101
yakitate304
Crunch Time
 
yakitate304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NY
Country: St Lucia
Posts: 13,915
vCash: 500
And now we have another Korean Terran participating, someone with a deep history in GSL. Check out the twitter page if you think you can figure out who it is from a few clues.

www.twitter.com/FRBGrandTourney

yakitate304 is offline  
Old
04-05-2012, 09:21 AM
  #102
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,041
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
And now we have another Korean Terran participating, someone with a deep history in GSL. Check out the twitter page if you think you can figure out who it is from a few clues.

www.twitter.com/FRBGrandTourney
Rainbow, Hopetourtue, whatever his name is now.

Heaton is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 05:58 AM
  #103
yakitate304
Crunch Time
 
yakitate304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NY
Country: St Lucia
Posts: 13,915
vCash: 500


Yeaaaaaaa

yakitate304 is offline  
Old
04-06-2012, 05:43 PM
  #104
XO
Registered User
 
XO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
so retarded I dont even....

http://sv.twitch.tv/ignproleague

incase anyone have missed this amazing tournament going on right now.. so many sick games being played.

XO is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 02:07 PM
  #105
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
The 10 first minutes of a Idra vs Jjakji game in IPL with commentary and a interview of MMA at the same time just a moment ago.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 03:45 PM
  #106
yakitate304
Crunch Time
 
yakitate304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NY
Country: St Lucia
Posts: 13,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
The 10 first minutes of a Idra vs Jjakji game in IPL with commentary and a interview of MMA at the same time just a moment ago.
IPL's production has been pretty bad. Stream 2's audio was terrible, with one caster directly on the left channel and one directly on the right. Plus a really bad submerged echo sound.

Also, the biggest news of the tourney has been the rise of "Scarlett", an unsigned girl (accurately, a MtF transgender girl) who took out TeriousPrime (who beat HuK in GSL) 2-1, vileDdoro 2-0, lost a close 2-1 series to Oz, beat Demuslim 2-0 in the loser's bracket before finally getting knocked out by GoldenLighT, 2-0. She's top 10 GM in NA on one of the accounts like "lllllllllllll".

yakitate304 is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 03:55 PM
  #107
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor
 
KpopandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,701
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
IPL's production has been pretty bad. Stream 2's audio was terrible, with one caster directly on the left channel and one directly on the right. Plus a really bad submerged echo sound.

Also, the biggest news of the tourney has been the rise of "Scarlett", an unsigned girl (accurately, a MtF transgender girl) who took out TeriousPrime (who beat HuK in GSL) 2-1, vileDdoro 2-0, lost a close 2-1 series to Oz, beat Demuslim 2-0 in the loser's bracket before finally getting knocked out by GoldenLighT, 2-0. She's top 10 GM in NA on one of the accounts like "lllllllllllll".
Ya it's been pretty disappointing tournament. Stream has been bad whenever I've tried to watch games and I pretty much have to mute the casters whenever they have important games. x_x;;

KpopandHockey is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 06:03 PM
  #108
Augscura
Registered User
 
Augscura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,713
vCash: 500
IdrA's performance is just horrible this tournament. How low will this guy sink?

Augscura is offline  
Old
04-07-2012, 06:05 PM
  #109
LickTheEnvelope
6th Overall Blows
 
LickTheEnvelope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 28,049
vCash: 500
Oh idrA...

LickTheEnvelope is online now  
Old
04-07-2012, 07:50 PM
  #110
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Game 1 GTSL finals

Spoil:
That was scary good by Maru. You could sit there all day looking for the slightest mistake to nitpick on that reply and would just find nothing.

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 12:31 PM
  #111
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Being 20 min late into countdown into kpop.

Well, at least it's free.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 12:45 PM
  #112
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
MMA vs. MKP starting!

Just kidding, more Kpop before that.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 12:51 PM
  #113
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
This is hilariously awkward.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 12:53 PM
  #114
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
This is hilariously awkward.
Just turned it on. What was so awkward?

HD casting so that means mute for me. Seems like a nice guy but you could pull your average guy off the street and I'd give them good odds to do a better job at casting.

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 12:57 PM
  #115
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Just turned it on. What was so awkward?

HD casting so that means mute for me. Seems like a nice guy but you could pull your average guy off the street and I'd give them good odds to do a better job at casting.
The random zooming in and out of HD and PU during the kpop video and in general the two.

I'm just going with the Korean stream even though I have no idea what they are saying.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 01:01 PM
  #116
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
The random zooming in and out of HD and PU during the kpop video and in general the two.

I'm just going with the Korean stream even though I have no idea what they are saying.
Didn't even know you could do that.

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 01:08 PM
  #117
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Didn't even know you could do that.
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague3

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 01:18 PM
  #118
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
Thank you, sir. I no longer have to listen to phrases for explaining the game like "Geographic doodad" if I wanna hear in game sound.

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 01:26 PM
  #119
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Thank you, sir. I no longer have to listen to phrases for explaining the game like "Geographic doodad" if I wanna hear in game sound.
This is likely far more entertaining also.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:07 PM
  #120
Tad Mikowsky
Retired
 
Tad Mikowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,669
vCash: 500
I really like watching Stephano play.

I just started playing again after taking a 7 month break.

Tad Mikowsky is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:08 PM
  #121
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Stephano vs Nestea is almost likely at this point. How awesome is that going to be?

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  #122
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Stephano vs Nestea is almost likely at this point. How awesome is that going to be?
Pretty fricking awesome hopefully.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:30 PM
  #123
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Looking like I spoke to soon. Damn you Squirtle

Savvy is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
  #124
Juzmo
late april
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,192
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
Looking like I spoke to soon. Damn you Squirtle
Yeah not looking good for Nestea.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
04-08-2012, 02:50 PM
  #125
Savvy
Registered User
 
Savvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
Yeah not looking good for Nestea.
He just won the SC2 lottery in game two. Hopefully his play improves in game three.

Savvy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.