HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff Viewing Parties (Game 4 Viewing Party @ MSG)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-08-2012, 10:18 PM
  #1
Stepan2Gaborik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 178
vCash: 500
Playoff Viewing Parties (Game 4 Viewing Party @ MSG)

Lets get it!

Stepan2Gaborik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 10:36 PM
  #2
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,035
vCash: 500
I'm gonna guess the Rangers themselves aren't doing anything. Main hall will be blocked for concerts and basketball. Theatre will be blocked because of ****ing Elmo. And they don't care enough to do anything outside of that

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 10:39 PM
  #3
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Massive viewing part in Northeast Queens on Bell Blvd !!!

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 10:45 PM
  #4
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,335
vCash: 500
my house, Miller Place, come 1 come all.

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 11:38 PM
  #5
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,287
vCash: 500
I can't make it to the NY parties but I'll be having one in Wethersfield, CT on Thursday. Whoooo!!! Let's Go Rangers!!!

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
  #6
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Anyone up for Northeast queens??

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
  #7
jskramer83
Registered User
 
jskramer83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Viewing Parties

Anyone who is either working or living around White Plains and interested in a viewing party, either send me a message or post here.

If we have enough interest we can get some specials going for both ranger fans and senators fans

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
  #8
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,613
vCash: 500
Hoping for one by MSG on Thurs.

Ih8theislanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 04:39 PM
  #9
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Hoping for one by MSG on Thurs.
Rangers don't typically do one for home games. I'd expect one for game 3 though.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
  #10
McDunna with Fries
Registered User
 
McDunna with Fries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 642
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
I'm gonna guess the Rangers themselves aren't doing anything. Main hall will be blocked for concerts and basketball. Theatre will be blocked because of ****ing Elmo. And they don't care enough to do anything outside of that
The rangers twitter account said that they will definitely have viewing parties.

McDunna with Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM
  #11
Dangleberry
Registered User
 
Dangleberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queens, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,138
vCash: 500
webleedblue.com is setting up a pregame/postgame/viewing party for Game 2 on Saturday, saw it on their FB page. I might just show up to the Molly Wee after work to watch game 1.

Dangleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 06:41 PM
  #12
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,035
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDunna with Fries View Post
The rangers twitter account said that they will definitely have viewing parties.
hopefully

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 06:46 PM
  #13
qwertyaas
LGR@
 
qwertyaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
Massive viewing part in Northeast Queens on Bell Blvd !!!
Where?! I'm pretty close and I'll probably be down for that!

qwertyaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 07:12 PM
  #14
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyaas View Post
Where?! I'm pretty close and I'll probably be down for that!
The new Surf Bar (horrible name, only real sports bar in town) on Bell Blvd said they would have audio on for the game. I think they have bottles of Molson. 25C wings.

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 08:02 PM
  #15
Blueblood9
Registered User
 
Blueblood9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Anyone who is either working or living around White Plains and interested in a viewing party, either send me a message or post here.

If we have enough interest we can get some specials going for both ranger fans and senators fans
Work in purchase right 5 min from the center of WP im in let me know

Blueblood9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
  #16
Stepan2Gaborik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 178
vCash: 500
Webleedblue.com and Hudson station hosting a party for game 2. I'll be there with the lady

Stepan2Gaborik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
  #17
The Mouth
Registered User
 
The Mouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 857
vCash: 500
Wednesday April 18th Blueshirt Underground Radio will be holding a viewing party for Game Four at The Irish Times bar in NYC which is located at 284 West 31st, directly across from MSG. I will be on hand as well as my co-host Jim as well for our first playoff gathering ever. We have had three of them so far and each have been better then the last.

Hope to see you HFers there. If you want more info go to our facebook page.

Thanks,

Eddie

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 01:17 AM
  #18
mug25
Registered User
 
mug25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Theres a bar on 8th & 30th by the name of Molly Wee's. They have viewing parties every now and then. I went one last season.

Wish we had something like a viewing party down here in Florida but it's hard enough to get them to put Hockey on the TV's at local sports bars as it is. College Football, NFL and NBA are all they put on and they refuse to put audio on. Better to just stay at home and watch on TV

mug25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 02:29 AM
  #19
Giglio NYR15
Section 417
 
Giglio NYR15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,527
vCash: 500
The guys at webleedblue.com threw something together for game 2 at hudson station, seems pretty cool. I probably would only go to viewing parties for away games though, or weekend games so maybe game 2. Probably the typical hockey bars around msg. If not, head down to warren 77, who knows maybe avery will be there lol.

Giglio NYR15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM
  #20
jskramer83
Registered User
 
jskramer83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Ranger Fans Living or Working in Westchester/CT

A friend of mine runs a bar in White Plains, and is willing to put together drink and food specials during the Ranger Playoff run, for fan's interested in watching the games with other Ranger Fans.

If you are interested in watching the game with fellow Ranger Fans in the area, let me know either here or via pm so we can get an idea of the interest level?


Obviously gotta be 21 or older, don't shoot me I don't make the law!

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 05:21 PM
  #21
arunnair87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 227
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
A friend of mine runs a bar in White Plains, and is willing to put together drink and food specials during the Ranger Playoff run, for fan's interested in watching the games with other Ranger Fans.

If you are interested in watching the game with fellow Ranger Fans in the area, let me know either here or via pm so we can get an idea of the interest level?


Obviously gotta be 21 or older, don't shoot me I don't make the law!
I work in pelham manor. I would definitely be down to come through.

arunnair87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 09:45 AM
  #22
jskramer83
Registered User
 
jskramer83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Gryphons Pub

49 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10601

(914) 682-0048



Place is a smaller spot a block away from the city center. We could have the sound on the games the whole time, and not be bothered by the Jersey Shore look alikes down the street.

The bar is next to the Trump Towers, where Jeremy Lin and supposedly a couple of the Rangers live, and the owner has some good stories about bartentend with Joey Kocur!

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 10:29 AM
  #23
blue425
Registered User
 
blue425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 2,278
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
Wednesday April 18th Blueshirt Underground Radio will be holding a viewing party for Game Four at The Irish Times bar in NYC which is located at 284 West 31st, directly across from MSG. I will be on hand as well as my co-host Jim as well for our first playoff gathering ever. We have had three of them so far and each have been better then the last.

Hope to see you HFers there. If you want more info go to our facebook page.

Thanks,

Eddie
Wednesday? Done. Let's do this.

Any guys in Bay Ridge interested in meeting for Monday's game?

blue425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
  #24
VJ Rangerfan
Registered User
 
VJ Rangerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 804
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to VJ Rangerfan
I'm on long island and am probably going to go over to Miller's Ale House in Levittown. When Ranger playoff games are on they normally play the audio.

Anyone in the area that would potentially be heading there?

VJ Rangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 07:18 PM
  #25
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ Rangerfan View Post
I'm on long island and am probably going to go over to Miller's Ale House in Levittown. When Ranger playoff games are on they normally play the audio.

Anyone in the area that would potentially be heading there?
I love Miller's Ale House! $5 pitchers everyday !!

Can't make it out there though.

I will be at Safari Beach Club on Bell Blvd in Bayside.

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.