HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

EDM/BUFF proposal!

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacOfNiagara
Whole = complete or entire
Hole = an empty space

Carry on. Sorry. Correcting a moderator is probably not a bright idea but as an educator it is my call to help where I can. You don;t know unless someone shows you the right way.

To get me back off the banned list for correcting grammar, I like your thinking. Biron for Staios (throw in a pick if possible)

By the way... I swear this as truth. I had a dream this week where Biron was traded for Staios and man did it make me feel all warm and happy, kind of like the effect of the wine right now. Solid stay at home top 4 DMan with a real team attitude and a Hamilton hometown.
Typo's happen.

03-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Amd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins
So Sabres how does this sounds

To Buf: Staios, Reasoner, Dvorak, Syvret, 1st

To Edm: Biron, Dumont, Afinogenov, Fitzpatrick

Just a thought, of course

Sounds like **** to me.

Reasoner is another center, Buffalo needs NO MORE CENTERS. He would not even play center for us. He would be 5th on the depth chart.

Why in the hell would we swap DVORAK for AFINOGENOV and/or DUMONT. That makes no sense at all. Dvorak would be 5th in depth in Buffalo right now, but thats ok, we will just ship you our #1 and #2 RWs.

Syvret is an unproven prospect. There is NO guarantee he will succeed at the NHL level.

Biron>Satois- Although it is a close to equal deal, Edm makes out
Dumont>Reasoner- This is just stupid
Afinogenov>Dvorak- This is also stupid

Fitzy will not play for you nor us by the end of the season. Does Syvret help BUFF now, NO. Screw the Pick

Ryan Smith, Torres, Staios 6th rd pick

for

Biron, Afinogenov, Dumont, Fitzpatrick

Not that I would do this even, BUT THAT IS A REAL PROPOSAL IN VALUE. Look at the points.

Old
03-03-2006, 10:06 AM
speeds

Even though it's an Eklund rumor, I wonder about something like Noronen to EDM instead.

They might like his upside, age, cost, whatever. BUF might still want Staios. EDM has apparently coveted Stafford for awhile.

Staios + ? for Noronen and Stafford

What would EDM need to add? Would BUF trade Stafford? EDM is supposedly willing to part with their 1st, is that enough to make this deal workd for BUF? Is that too much from EDM's standpoint?

Thoughts?

Last edited by speeds: 03-03-2006 at 10:28 AM.
Old
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Amd

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeds
Even though it's an Eklund rumor, I wonder about something like Noronen to EDM instead.

They might like his upside, age, cost, whatever. BUF might still want Staios. EDM has apparently coveted Stafford for awhile.

Staios + ? for Noronen and Stafford

What would EDM need to add? Would BUF trade Stafford? EDM is supposedly willing to part with their 1st, is that enough to make this deal workd for BUF? Is that too much from EDM's standpoint?

Thoughts?
No, absoloutely not. Stafford is going to be a solid player in the league in 2 years for us. He is almost a point per game player right now on a bad N.Dakota team. Buffalo will not trade for 1st rd player that will make it for another 1st rd pick, makes no sense.

Closed Thread