Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012 Draft thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2012, 01:31 PM
nbducksfan19

vCash: 500
I cannot for the life of me rank the defensmen in this draft - i think there will be a couple great ones, and several good ones, but I cannot decide whom i would be most excited for:

Murray, Dumba, Trouba, Reilly, Ceci, Reinhart- with others like Maatta, Pouliot. Finn, Lindholm not far behind. The Offensive players are much easier - with Yakupov, Grigs, Forseberg, and Gally seemingly and obvious step above the rest.

Old
04-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Vipers31
Advanced Stagnostic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGallINYAface View Post
If a team behind us does win the lottery, I wouldn't be surprised to see BM move the pick if he isn't in love with who is on the board.
I think that's an option pretty much regardless of tonight's outcome, and it has served us pretty well recently. I would be surprised to see it actually happen, because there will be some guy available that he and his staff likes at #6/7, and those guys won't be around that much longer, nor will there likely be equally regarded options. I expect us to simply use the pick, at this point.

Old
04-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Bob Murray on a scouting trip in Europe right now. May be scouting Forsberg and Vainen. We could very well end up with Forsberg.

Ducks GM Bob Murray,*who’s currently in Europe on a scouting trip, is expected to make changes this off-season*but the extent*to which he’ll reshape the roster*is unkown.*Many players believe that drastic moves aren’t needed for a team that righted itself for two months after an embarrassing first half.

Per Stephens

Old
04-10-2012, 02:07 PM
duari91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Bob Murray on a scouting trip in Europe right now. May be scouting Forsberg and Vainen. We could very well end up with Forsberg.

Ducks GM Bob Murray,*who’s currently in Europe on a scouting trip, is expected to make changes this off-season*but the extent*to which he’ll reshape the roster*is unkown.*Many players believe that drastic moves aren’t needed for a team that righted itself for two months after an embarrassing first half.

Per Stephens
I would be happy with Forsberg. I don't think he will be immediate relief, but hopefully a few seasons down the road he can break into the lineup.

Closed Thread