HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Richardson out with Appendectomy(Loktionov recalled)

Old
04-10-2012, 10:31 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
I have to agree with Reaper. The no homo barely dented the ghey in that post.
Do you wanna join him on my ignore list?!

C'mon now. Lokti's my favorite player. I love our little Jimmy Neutron. Sorry that I'm excited at the possibility of seeing him in the lineup when Stool gets suspended for running a Sedin.

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 11:55 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
When I heard this news I literally jumped out of my chair and did a fist pump.

I hadn't done a fist pump for over a decade.

Call it whatever you want, I would so much rather have Loktionov on the ice than Richardson that I.....well I fist pumped into the air.

Oh no! We lost a player who has one single skill and replaced him with a player who is an excellent two way skater who can score a bit too.

YEAY!!!

No sarcasm intended.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Mxpunk

I think this was fortunate. I was wondering who was going to sit when Carter returned and hoped it wouldn't be Nolan.

Mxpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Dear Tonellisghost,

Sincerly,
Brad Richardson

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 12:14 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

LMFAO!!!!!!

THAT was GREAT!

Is that what it looks like when dudes cry?

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 50
Yeah, I'm sorry but I really didn't want to see Richardson play in this series. I don't know if Loktionov is a better option but I saw what Richardson played like last postseason and we can't have that again. His points were merely part of the overall picture. -4 with 5 even strength points in a 6 game series is awfully telling, unfortunately.

Live in the Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Inner Turbulence

Send a message via MSN to Inner Turbulence
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
C'mon now. Lokti's my favorite player. I love our little Jimmy Neutron. Sorry that I'm excited at the possibility of seeing him in the lineup when Stool gets suspended for running a Sedin.

Do you not like Jarret Stoll ?
You know, there seems to be that trend in your posts.
Maybe I misread your posts, but I get that impression. Do you think by any chance you might be blowing things out of proportion with the penalties ? I mean, he has all of 3 in the last 12 games and what 8 or 9 in the last 30+ games since the start of February. Just saying.

I am not a big fan of Stoll myself, but I’d rather take him with what he can provide to the team (excellent Face Off ability in key situations and a physical approach - wearing Canucks’ down) over a promising kid who does neither of those things well … or provides much to the team in terms of scoring …

Inner Turbulence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJames View Post
Been there.

Hopefully he recovers fast. He was great in the PO's last year
And the year before that.

Unbelievable some are going to point out his plus/minus, whatever. If you have any knowledge of hockey than you know he played very good. That's one thing I still remember from last year's playoffs and the year before. I guess some have a very short memory.

Frolov 6'3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov 6'3 View Post
And the year before that.

Unbelievable some are going to point out his plus/minus, whatever. If you have any knowledge of hockey than you know he played very good. That's one thing I still remember from last year's playoffs and the year before. I guess some have a very short memory.
He might have put up points, but he did not play well. He was single-handedly responsible for some of the major defensive breakdowns on goals against. His defensive play was more of a detriment than his offensive play was a benefit.

Chazz Reinhold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Kingurentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Turbulence View Post

I am not a big fan of Stoll myself, but I’d rather take him with what he can provide to the team (excellent Face Off ability in key situations and a physical approach - wearing Canucks’ down) over a promising kid who does neither of those things well … or provides much to the team in terms of scoring …
I don't disagree. But I'd still rather have Lokti. I think the kid has it. Stoll takes way too many stupid penalties that a vet should not be taking. It totally cancels out any positives he provides us with his faceoff skills. Also makes lots of stupid plays. Stoll might have a good game here and there but his hockey IQ is 0.0000000000000000.

Even worse than Penner lately.

Kingurentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
He might have put up points, but he did not play well. He was single-handedly responsible for some of the major defensive breakdowns on goals against. His defensive play was more of a detriment than his offensive play was a benefit.
No it were not his points. The guy was excellent in some games. He was single-handedly respsonsible for some of the major defensive breakdowns ? I'm not a fan of Brad Richardson nor his defensive play at all but give me a break, don't exaggerate.

I'm okay with Loktionov though.

Frolov 6'3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Inner Turbulence

Send a message via MSN to Inner Turbulence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingurentai View Post
I don't disagree. But I'd still rather have Lokti. I think the kid has it. Stoll takes way too many stupid penalties that a vet should not be taking. It totally cancels out any positives he provides us with his faceoff skills. Also makes lots of stupid plays. Stoll might have a good game here and there but his hockey IQ is 0.0000000000000000.

Even worse than Penner lately.
I think he showed at least a hockey IQ of 1.8 with the shot-pass to Williams on the Powerplay against the Sharks. Maybe even 3.1 :-)

No player should take stupid penalties, Stoll takes some. Happens when you're supposed to be physical. But it is actually fewer than you'd think. 3 in the last 12 games. 8 in the last 28 games.

- again, I am not actually a big fan of Stoll. And I think Loktionov has shown a lot of potential (particularly during the callup in 2010-2011 he showed he could take control in certain situations). But I still think he will add more to the team in a (hopefully) close playoff series than Loktionov would do. For the big must-win Face Offs late in games I want Stoll out there. But I wouldnt want Loktionov on the ice. That's really the bottom line for me.

I really WANT Loktionov to be succesful and a factor, but I have my doubts he could do that in these playoffs. If we want Loktionov on the ice, we need a line that he can be productive with. Who'd that be ? I wouldnt want him centering Penner/Lewis ... so who then ... maybe Nolan and someone else ? I'd fear he'd get taken advantage of when push comes to shove.

Inner Turbulence is offline   Reply With Quote