HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT: new to the boards

Closed Thread

Old
03-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Nemchinov13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
It was fun, but it could be very time consuming. And towards the end it became work and I work enough, I'm not willing to work more for no pay and a world of grief.

I find using the boards to be easier. I can give my thoughts in a timely, daily manner and be free to say whatever I feel without having to sugar coat it to make sure I'm not sued (even though the case would never last in court). The minute you have to start lying about how you feel as a writer, is the minute your audience can't trust you anymore.

I'd rather have someone dislike, not agree with me BUT say I'm honest about how I feel than have everyone agree with me but have them agree with a lie.

I miss sure, but maybe when things settle down I might even just do something for fun on myspace.com.
It was great while you and Brandon and Evan were there. Thank you.

If you don't mind, can you throw us a bone before important dates like a trade deadline or a draft or a training camp? Nothing major, just a few lines. Through my experience, your opinion often comes close to the truth.

Closed Thread