HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Some of the funniest 'parody' tweets of the montreal canadiens

Old
04-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Alexdaman
Ferret Lover/Master

vCash: 50
Some of the funniest 'parody' tweets of the montreal canadiens

Pierre Gauthier

@p_gauthier

General Manager of the NHL's Montreal Canadiens but not in the real world./Directeur général du Canadien de Montréal de la LNH, mais pas dans le monde réel.

-Thank you to MLSE and Brian Burke, I look forward to joining such a storied organization.

-It is easy to manage an organization via open letter. Some suggestions have merit, some are pure fantasy.

-Short term pain...for long term gain.

Bob Gainey

@BobGainey
General Manager of the Montréal Canadiens
Montréal ·

-Pierre Boivin needs to ****!

-After the game in Buffalo, i'm ready to pull the trigger.. on a gun! oh wait..

-Does Lucian Bute knows how to skate ?

-What if the centennial year is just a very well thought out episode of Punk'D?

-We are just doing our job. Now excuse me, I have to make sure Mats Sundin will sit in the wrong locker room tomorrow.

Scott Gomez

@ScottGomaize11

I'm the most overrated player in the NHL. I like to roam aimlessly on the ice. I avoid the crease, the boards and any kind of physical contact. (Parody account)

-I'm so pumped about tonight's game! Will play with Campo et Webby on the 4th line! We'll cycle the puck like the Sedins!

-Sorry if I haven't been very active on Twitter lately, I was counting all the goals I missed in the last calendar year.

-For those wondering where I am, Pierre Gauthier is hiding me in his Vermont house!

-Feels good to be back on the ice to skate aimlessly with my teammates, that non-jersey contact allowed to feel more confident on the ice

-I had warned Eric Staal about #Gomezitis before he trained with me this summer. Now on pace for 16 g & 11 a for 27 pts, & a stellar -87!

-Nice day today, I'm eager to land in Phoenix and play golf. I also like it when the plane hovers the airport like me on the ice

-Just woke up from my pre-game nap only to remember I'm still injured and won't play again tonight. Heading back to bed.

Randy 'Frenchie' Cunneyworth

@FrenchRandy

Randy Cunneyworth, new coach of the Montreal Canadiens. They say I don't know any French. I say MON DIEU, or something. HELP ME LEARN SOME FRENCHIE. PARODY!
Da 'Abs Locker Room ·

-Hey Babcock I know how you feel about da blow out except your team will win next time. Mine quit like 23 Kovalev's.

-What am I going to do with this Bourque guy? Anybody ever heard of a Bourque being good at hockey? Mon Dieu.

-Don't worry folks @MCammalleri13 will be fine. We went out for some 'tang last night and got to the bottom of da issues.

-Je, Tu, Ill, Elle, Nous, Vous, Ills, Elles... which one do I use when I am trying to wake Kostytsin the **** up?

Jacques Martin

@JacquesFMartin

One of the millions of coaches for the Montreal Canadiens. I actually get paid to do it though.

-Look, I sat Louis Leblanc because I hate each and every one of you. Also, I hate Louis Leblanc.

-**** off Habs fans, I'm not going anywhere. If you don't like it then move to Toronto.

-Na na na na naaaaa na I-still-have-my-jooo-ooob.

-Plekanec WILL be naming his new baby after me if he wants to play the PP off the point ever again.

-Some kid thought Gill was his dad, held his hand for like 30 seconds before realizing. Gill kept the kid...probably should check that out.

-Our team trip to Disneyland was pretty fun. Gionta, Cammy and Desharnais couldn't ride half the rides but they fit right in with the kid

-I love LA. Mainly because I don't get recognized

-Yes I put Travis Moen in the shootout. I owed him one after he lent me The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

-Stop calling my house and threatening my wife. She threw me out of the house last week..I've been living in Youppi!ville.

-I HATE long breaks. Waking up from cryogenic sleep SUCKS

-How does everyone feel about a Gill-Gorges-Diaz-Palushaj OT set?

-I'd lobby for Kostitsyn to be traded but he gives the BEST backrubs

Alexdaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 07:18 AM
roy munson
Bon voyage capitaine

vCash: 500
Gomez : "I'm so pumped about tonight's game! Will play with Campo et Webby on the 4th line! We'll cycle the puck like the Sedins"

roy munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2012, 07:39 AM
swimmer77
Post Oates

Facebook Parody Featuring Gauthier, McPhee, +

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Alexdaman
Ferret Lover/Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post

Scott Hawson:

Interested in Rick Nash!! The price is currently your first born child + a bucket of diamonds.

Old
04-12-2012, 08:25 AM
McSorleyStick
GIJON !

Eh

Not funny

McSorleyStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 09:03 AM
SeriousHabs

I smiled once. Bad list.

''-Look, I sat Louis Leblanc because I hate each and every one of you. Also, I hate Louis Leblanc.'' If this makes the cut for funniest tweets...

SeriousHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Alexdaman
Ferret Lover/Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousHabs View Post
I smiled once. Bad list.

''-Look, I sat Louis Leblanc because I hate each and every one of you. Also, I hate Louis Leblanc.'' If this makes the cut for funniest tweets...
Those are the best of the parody accounts on twitter. I reckon not all of them are funny but all the other ones were really not funny. I like the Jacques Martin and Gomez accounts...

Old
04-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Analyzer*

I still say my "Scott Gomez makes a terrible play ? Bench Lars Eller" is better than those for Martin.

Analyzer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 07:28 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorleyStick View Post
Eh

Not funny
I agree with your assessment

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2012, 09:30 AM
mrcontractor

Those are pretty lame. Hope nobody quits their day job for comedy.

mrcontractor is offline   Reply With Quote