HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Ference vs Neal

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-07-2012, 01:51 PM
  #126
Ryp37
Registered User
 
Ryp37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,217
vCash: 50
what is wrong with bruin fans? ference took the loss keep it moving

Ryp37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2012, 02:11 PM
  #127
Erz8771
Registered User
 
Erz8771's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: T.Bay
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,842
vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryp37 View Post
what is wrong with bruin fans? ference took the loss keep it moving
Exactly, if Ference can move on why cant his fans?

Erz8771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 09:22 AM
  #128
Jeepers Creeper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 3,202
vCash: 500
Gotta say, even though I hate listening to Edwards calling a game, he has the ability to make fights entertaining by simply going over the top with his homerism.

"Ference with a HUGE takedown!"

Jeepers Creeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 10:12 AM
  #129
BruinsNeedaRussian
Registered User
 
BruinsNeedaRussian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,812
vCash: 1340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryp37 View Post
what is wrong with bruin fans? ference took the loss keep it moving
He didn't take a beating like people are saying.

BruinsNeedaRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 10:24 AM
  #130
wej20
Registered User
 
wej20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Swansea,UK
Country: Wales
Posts: 21,532
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsNeedaRussian View Post
He didn't take a beating like people are saying.
Agreed, he lost comfortably but wasn't close to a beat down.

wej20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 11:04 AM
  #131
Soderberg
Registered User
 
Soderberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Ference isn't that good of a fighter, but I like that he will stick up for teammates. Neal won.

Soderberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2012, 04:41 PM
  #132
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 10,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segchise View Post
Ference isn't that good of a fighter, but I like that he will stick up for teammates. Neal won.
I like how he wanted to go with Carkner a few days ago

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 09:26 AM
  #133
Dump and Chase
Hand of God
 
Dump and Chase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 632
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ StockBB View Post
he doesn't consider him a 40 goal scorer because he is yet to put up 40 in more than one year....it's called an opinion. even less hard to figure out

ROFL. Neal scored 40 goals this year. FACT. Regardless of one's right to an opinion, when it is in direct contrast of undisputed facts it makes one look ridiculous.

Dump and Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 12:29 PM
  #134
Soderberg
Registered User
 
Soderberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dump and Chase View Post
ROFL. Neal scored 40 goals this year. FACT. Regardless of one's right to an opinion, when it is in direct contrast of undisputed facts it makes one look ridiculous.
Yeah sure. Laraque is a hattrick scorer. (Okay not as comparable)

Soderberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 01:38 PM
  #135
Dump and Chase
Hand of God
 
Dump and Chase's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 632
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segchise View Post
Yeah sure. Laraque is a hattrick scorer. (Okay not as comparable)

Yep and Jonathan Cheechoo is a 50 goal scorer...Regardless of your argument or opinion you can't just arbitrarily take that away from him.

The criteria for being an X goal/year scorer is that you have reached that milestone. Neal reached 40 in this very season so lets take this strawman argument and light it on fire like it deserves.


Neal has no upside to fight someone like Lucic or Chara lol. That is simply ridiculous. Lucic is an animal and he would kill Neal.

Chara is a 7 foot tall gorilla. The only person who should fight him is John Scott and Chara won't even make eye contact with Scott when he is on the ice.



Ference jumped Neal. He got fed. Nothing more to see here folks.

Dump and Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
  #136
Soderberg
Registered User
 
Soderberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dump and Chase View Post
Yep and Jonathan Cheechoo is a 50 goal scorer...Regardless of your argument or opinion you can't just arbitrarily take that away from him.

The criteria for being an X goal/year scorer is that you have reached that milestone. Neal reached 40 in this very season so lets take this strawman argument and light it on fire like it deserves.


Neal has no upside to fight someone like Lucic or Chara lol. That is simply ridiculous. Lucic is an animal and he would kill Neal.

Chara is a 7 foot tall gorilla. The only person who should fight him is John Scott and Chara won't even make eye contact with Scott when he is on the ice.



Ference jumped Neal. He got fed. Nothing more to see here folks.
I don't doubt John Scott would own Chara in a fight since Chara isn't a good fighter, but it's a stretch to insinuate Chara is afraid of him. The moments of avoided eye contact you're talking about...? How many times has John Scott dressed v.s. the Bruins let alone how many times has he been on the ice at the same time as Chara.

Soderberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 01:49 PM
  #137
JMiller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Watertown
Posts: 13,816
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dump and Chase View Post
Yep and Jonathan Cheechoo is a 50 goal scorer...Regardless of your argument or opinion you can't just arbitrarily take that away from him.

The criteria for being an X goal/year scorer is that you have reached that milestone. Neal reached 40 in this very season so lets take this strawman argument and light it on fire like it deserves.


Neal has no upside to fight someone like Lucic or Chara lol. That is simply ridiculous. Lucic is an animal and he would kill Neal.

Chara is a 7 foot tall gorilla. The only person who should fight him is John Scott and Chara won't even make eye contact with Scott when he is on the ice.



Ference jumped Neal. He got fed. Nothing more to see here folks.
If there is nothing more to see then why bump a dead thread?

No one ever has to fight anyone, they are completely free to keep their mits sewn to their jerseys. Look at Burrows. He chooses not to fight anyone and he's a 35 goal scorer.

But don't be surprised when a guy, who plays like a big bad power forward one minute and wilts like a gentle flower the next, gets a reputation as a puss.

JMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.