HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Will you finally admit I was right

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2006, 07:09 PM
habkid73

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegimik
I started the fire Julien bandwaggon way back when (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=196917) was ridiculed on this board in my first post, watched as it became a full on trend, then watched as the sieve Theo made the descision look bad..

And now? A team that plays hard, youth getting their ice time, accountability straight through the line-up.. all because of good goaltending and a coachine change.... where are you now boys and girls?

Appologies will be welcomed at your earliest convenience.. mark0v.. darz..jobell.. jv..aymand..habsaku quote from you "I was expecting a few ridiculous threads, but not as idiotic as this one. Honestly, I cant people how many people take themselves seriously around here."

Whenever you wanna admit your gross errors.. please go right ahead..

thanks
mike
dude you are wasting your time,this board and hab fans in general are very fairweather!!come on man,people on this board are nuts!!they'd sell out their own moms if they had the chance!just go back a month and read a few threads,and compare to todays topics and you will see what i mean!!the wagon is almost empty again...........

Old
03-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Blades 0f Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by habkid73
dude you are wasting your time,this board and hab fans in general are very fairweather!!come on man,people on this board are nuts!!they'd sell out their own moms if they had the chance!just go back a month and read a few threads,and compare to todays topics and you will see what i mean!!the wagon is almost empty again...........
Let's not forget we're just a bunch of nobodys that have a common interest. Neither the board nor the individual posters are bigger than the team.

Lose your egos boys, it's all about the HABS!

Old
03-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Kafka

A teams has hot streaks, has cold streaks. Where were who three weeks ago?

The only problem with Julien was that he wasn't the man put in place by Gainey. Next time, if things aren't going right, Gainey will have to step back with Carbonneau... and maybe Gillett will want the president to be changed too.

The problem was clearly not Julien, has shown in the first month after Gainey took the team.

Old
03-05-2006, 08:42 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
People kept debating me that Selanne was washed up cuz he had a bad season with the Avs, I wanted Gainey to bring him here (in the off season) I think the only person who agreed with me was TheGreatOne.

My avatar, up until Teemu signed in Anaheim was a Habs sweater with #13 and SELANNE on the back.

However, to suggest he's a superior player to Kovalev is absurd. I wanted him here badly... but I wholeheartedly disagree with your assement of each player.

Old
03-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox
My avatar, up until Teemu signed in Anaheim was a Habs sweater with #13 and SELANNE on the back.

However, to suggest he's a superior player to Kovalev is absurd. I wanted him here badly... but I wholeheartedly disagree with your assement of each player.
He doesn't have the same Talent, but he's the safer pick. This season is just proof of that, look at the numbers he's putting up and the team he's on. He's a more consistent player than Alexei, and that's the reason I wanted him here (+ he's got an undeniable chemistry with Koivu). I'm not a fan of Kovalev, but I know he's a playoff performer, and I just wish he'd actually give even just 70% every night (Is that really too much to ask?). Too many fans are overrating what Kovalev brings in the regular season.

Old
03-05-2006, 09:12 PM
NORiculous

Quote:

I seriously didn't think Kovalev would sign with the Habs with all the Pens rumours. Selanne would have been a good second pickup; I agree with your disagrement.

Old
03-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Ross MacLochness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka

The problem was clearly not Julien
THE problem? Perhaps not.

ONE of the major problems? You better believe it.

Old
03-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Artyukhin*

well Julien was a good guy .

to be honest he was about to roll with huet(remember)?

so if huet went on the tear he currenlty is with jullien as coach Julien would still be here .

Last edited by Artyukhin*: 03-05-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Old
03-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Nobak

Quote:

But considering Selanne and Kovalev's market values during the offseason, Selanne turned out to be a much better signing.

Old
03-05-2006, 11:52 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
or beer and a pretzel
after the read of his thread , i would be really surprise that mikegimik could drink alcool . He probably prefers a big glass of milk , before going to bed at 9;00 H

Old
03-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor

oh ya i called all the retirements this season....an evrybody laughed at me

i would tell my friends...
you'll see stevens, maccinis, damphousse, hull, lemieux...will retire man...and u'll see so will ovechkin crosby phaneuf....mark my words one day they'll retire...

Old
03-06-2006, 12:13 AM
tml_4ever
It's Chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegimik
I started the fire Julien bandwaggon way back when (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=196917) was ridiculed on this board in my first post, watched as it became a full on trend, then watched as the sieve Theo made the descision look bad..

And now? A team that plays hard, youth getting their ice time, accountability straight through the line-up.. all because of good goaltending and a coachine change.... where are you now boys and girls?

Appologies will be welcomed at your earliest convenience.. mark0v.. darz..jobell.. jv..aymand..habsaku quote from you "I was expecting a few ridiculous threads, but not as idiotic as this one. Honestly, I cant people how many people take themselves seriously around here."

Whenever you wanna admit your gross errors.. please go right ahead..

thanks
mike
awww......you wanna medal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
What a freaking joke. I seem to remember Julien's team in 1st place in the freaking conference. Then Kovalev got hurt for a large chunk, guys like Koivu, Markov, Zednik, Bonk all missed time. Theodore completely feel apart. Guess it's all Juliens fault. Your just so ****ING smart. Way to figure it all out inspector!

someone just blew a gasket...

Old
03-06-2006, 12:37 AM
les3couleurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
The turn around IMO has little to do with that firing, and everything to do with Heut playing over Theo which Julien was trying to do and got fired for.
Exactamundo!

Closed Thread