Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > WHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Top 1997 players for the 2012 Whl Draft

Old
01-22-2012, 11:57 PM
TopScoutingDepo

vCash: 500
Bantam Prospects whl

Took time to watch bantam tier1 christmas tournament and noticed this kid Eric Malli.
very powerful skater and by far the strongest most physical player in the whole tournament.this kid throws hits like Milan Lucic and skates like Ovechkin.

TopScoutingDepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 02:04 AM
WesternHockeyScout

Last edited by WesternHockeyScout: 05-10-2014 at 02:23 PM.
WesternHockeyScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Fedz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopScoutingDepo View Post
Took time to watch bantam tier1 christmas tournament and noticed this kid Eric Malli.
very powerful skater and by far the strongest most physical player in the whole tournament.this kid throws hits like Milan Lucic and skates like Ovechkin.
Throws hits like Lucic and skates like Ovechkin? If he does these things everybody would know about him.

Malli is a talented player, but that is a stretch in the least. He is a draftable talent, but isn't even the most productive player on his own team.

Fedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 08:54 PM
TopScoutingDepo

Malli won three team mvps in that tournament.I watched every game and he was by far the most aggressive player period.Im just saying his combination of skill and physical play was impressive.

TopScoutingDepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Royal Canuck
Go Canucks Go!

Tanner Browne is expected to go high.

Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2012, 12:51 AM
HockeyHal
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternHockeyScout View Post
RE: 97 Prospect Josh Wilkins

Was in Roseau, Minnesota 6 weeks ago checking out the Pembina Valley Hawks in a Tournament there. Actually got to see Osseo play Pembina Valley in the final game and I thought it would be a good game, but not so much. Colt Conrad (Pepsi) had a sleepy game, although Wade Allison (Pepsi) had a lot of jump. Brumm and Gabrielle were too much though, although Gabrielle was knocked out of the game with a head shot at the start of the 3rd period, but the game was well in hand by then.
Dad please. Gabrielle is very middle of the pack on that Osseo team. He was dropped from 1st to 2nd line fairly early in the season. I doubt he comes anywhere near Brumm's goals/assists.

HockeyHal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Shoeless Joe

Taz Burman?

Shoeless Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2012, 12:48 AM
lovetowatch

top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futures View Post
who are they and what team do they play for
who i think the top 10 picks will be in this years whl draft

1. matt barzel

2. merkley

3. gorgio estephan

4. brad morrison

5. tyler soy

6. glenn gadwin

7. chris seto

8. adam musil

9. ty shults

10. jansen harkins

this top 10 is very strong and can go in any order depending on what teams are looking for but these are the top 10 guys

lovetowatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2012, 04:14 PM
bugsygs

How do the Ontario Boys Look?

I know the kids from Ontario can't be drafted to the WHL but I'm curious if anyone has had a look at the kids. We were just in Winnipeg last weekend for the AAA Bantam Showcase Tournament and finished 2-2. Our team is the NorthWest Allstars and is a regional team. Prior to the tournament we had one team practice. Just wondering if the team or kids are on the radar....thanks!!

bugsygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
hockey497

Colton Kroeker from Surrey B.C is a name to keep an eye on. Big kid, sees ice well and has a touch for scoring. Uses body very well. And a 98 born player to watch is Nicholas Wicks from South Delta. His height may be a concern as he is only 5'3. But looks useful on the PK and has great hands. Offensive play is pretty good as well, but could be better on his timing. Also, does anyone know where Pavel Dhah plays and what position he is? Seen him play at Popke's spring camps, and the kid's got some wheels.

hockey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 08:02 PM
HopefulCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsygs View Post
I know the kids from Ontario can't be drafted to the WHL but I'm curious if anyone has had a look at the kids. We were just in Winnipeg last weekend for the AAA Bantam Showcase Tournament and finished 2-2. Our team is the NorthWest Allstars and is a regional team. Prior to the tournament we had one team practice. Just wondering if the team or kids are on the radar....thanks!!
Is this the team that was in the Edmonton invitational last year?

HopefulCoach is offline   Reply With Quote