HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Balej met Jagr and Lundvist

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2006, 08:30 PM
The Dawg*

vCash: 500
Balej met Jagr and Lundvist

Give us some details! we'll stay on subject and wont get out of hand this time

Old
03-05-2006, 08:39 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather
Jagr, Prucha and Lundqvist will also be appearing at some Ice Cream shop called Last Licks on March 19th.

http://www.lastlicks.net/

IT GOES TO CHARITY.

Had to note that.

Im been thinking about going to that...its kinda pricey but since it does go to charity.....plus they have these nice huge photos you can get signed (i got Lundqvist's autograph at another Last-Licks a few weeks back)...and damn does it look good on my wall

Old
03-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather
Jagr, Prucha and Lundqvist will also be appearing at some Ice Cream shop called Last Licks on March 19th.

http://www.lastlicks.net/

IT GOES TO CHARITY.

Had to note that.
They will be appearing at Last Licks in Westchester...Jim (FLY) you should go check them out if its around your area.

BTW, you may wanna change the title of this thread...it kinda sounds like the start of some joke ...Balej walked into a bar and saw Jagr and Lundqvist sitting drinking...You may wanna say Balej20 lol

Anyway, Jagr doesn't really talk much at all, I shook his hand and said good luck and he said thank you, I also told him he did a nice job on Mike and the Mad Dog and he laughed...Lundqvist is much more receptive to conversation. I congratulated him on his Gold Medal, asked him how he liked NY, he says he loves it. He really thinks the Rangers have a shot to win it all this year and I told him to bring home the cup. I told him that if he could win in NY, he will be absolutely adored by the fans forever. It was so funny, I'm walking through the mall next to HENRIK LUNDQVIST talking to the guy, and NO ONE realizes it. Anyway, it was a great exp. and I will be returning in two weeks to get my Prucha jersey signed by the man himself!

Old
03-05-2006, 08:45 PM
NYR fan 2

Send a message via AIM to NYR fan 2
on that site...

Petr Prucha
NY Rangers Superstar

damn does that look good

Old
03-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Fire Sather
4 MORE YEARS!

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
LOL I went to edit my post and clicked on "delete" my mistake!

But yeah, go Jagr and Lundy with all these autograph signings!!

Old
03-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Kluivert4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
They will be appearing at Last Licks in Westchester...Jim (FLY) you should go check them out if its around your area.

BTW, you may wanna change the title of this thread...it kinda sounds like the start of some joke ...Balej walked into a bar and saw Jagr and Lundqvist sitting drinking...You may wanna say Balej20 lol

Anyway, Jagr doesn't really talk much at all, I shook his hand and said good luck and he said thank you, I also told him he did a nice job on Mike and the Mad Dog and he laughed...Lundqvist is much more receptive to conversation. I congratulated him on his Gold Medal, asked him how he liked NY, he says he loves it. He really thinks the Rangers have a shot to win it all this year and I told him to bring home the cup. I told him that if he could win in NY, he will be absolutely adored by the fans forever. It was so funny, I'm walking through the mall next to HENRIK LUNDQVIST talking to the guy, and NO ONE realizes it. Anyway, it was a great exp. and I will be returning in two weeks to get my Prucha jersey signed by the man himself!

I have come to a conclusion regarding Jagr this year after following him closely, you are right he does not talk that much but what I get annoyed with is that the media somehow uses that to potrait him as this selfish primadonna.
I say its he suffers from what most Czech born players suffer from, despite them spending many years in north America, he is just not comfortable with his English.
I am not sure the exact reason for it but I dont think I have ever heard a Czech born player get rid of that dialect, the Russians can almost get their dialect out but I think its really difficult for Czech born persons and therefore they feel uncomfortable. But after following Jagr you can see that once he does talk he seems like a really nice guy with plenty of humour to go around.

Old
03-05-2006, 09:40 PM
in the hall

jagr's in the brown jacket, lundqvist is next to him

Last edited by in the hall: 08-07-2006 at 02:11 AM.
Old
03-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
jagr's in the brown jacket, lundqvist is next to him
I have better pics on my phone,...i just gotta figure out how to upload them onto here...Anyone know how i could do that?

Old
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM
in the hall

when you post a reply, below the submit reply button theres a button that says manage attachments click that and it should be simple enough from there

heres the bigger one of that

Last edited by in the hall: 08-07-2006 at 02:11 AM.
Old
03-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
when you post a reply, below the submit reply button theres a button that says manage attachments click that and it should be simple enough from there

heres the bigger one of that
no no, i meant how to get it from my phone onto my comp..

Old
03-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Nemchinov13

Quote:
I have better pics on my phone,...i just gotta figure out how to upload them onto here...Anyone know how i could do that?
select a picture from your phone, and send message to your email account. Then work with it just like with any other picture.

Old
03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
The Dawg*

Quote:

yeah i was thinking the same thing right after i created the thread title. i was gonna add "the 20" but i was too lazy. lol

Closed Thread