Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Notices

Dallas vs. Vancouver Tix??

Closed Thread

Old
03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Obi Wan LaRosie

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Obi Wan LaRosie Send a message via Yahoo to Obi Wan LaRosie
Dallas vs. Vancouver Tix??

Just wondering if anyone on your board has an extra for that game. Let me know the price and if it is doable I would love to attend.
NOTE: Not a Vancouver fan, in town from NC on business and wanted to check out a good western conference game.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Old
03-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

You have better luck trying on the official boards at dallasstars.com or andrewsstarspage..

Goodluck!

Old
03-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Obi Wan LaRosie

Send a message via AIM to Obi Wan LaRosie Send a message via Yahoo to Obi Wan LaRosie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ott = Snott
You have better luck trying on the official boards at dallasstars.com or andrewsstarspage..

Goodluck!

thank you, appreciate the advice

Old
03-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Starsdude

I have amini season pack (13 games). There has been a large number of sellers at the arena. Many taking less than face right in front of the doors. Just go out there you will do fine

Old
03-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Obi Wan LaRosie

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but was a little worried about the Vancouver game being a tough ticket. Wanted to sit in the lower level if possible, what should I expect if I go out there and try to scalp one?

Old
03-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Starsdude

I have seats in 102. They are near the goalline and stars shoot there once . I think they are $60. I think you could offer a guy $50 for this kind of seat. If you are a single even less. Singles often turn up at the box office also. Take a copy of the stadium layout and put it in your pocket(dallasstars.com). Vancouver is really not a rival here. Detroit/Col draws but aside from that no worries. If you have not been recently, I am generally disappointed. The crowd is late arriving and quiet unless we score. The old building was much tougher and louder. The structure itself is nice. A couple of ideas for the real fan. First the stars foundation often has a table often where for $40 you can get an autographed puck or helmet. The catch is you do not know which player. Still pretty cool. Also they sell game used sticks in the pro shop. Prices vary and normally secondary players but Morrow shows up from time to time. Hope this helps

Old
03-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Obi Wan LaRosie

I appreciate the advice. I am going to be a single so I will just walk up and try to scalp a lower level ticket. I appreciate everyone who has helped with my informational needs. Any chance you can send us Guerin to the Canes??? We really could use the grit and need a PF since cole went down. Good luck to the Stars and everyone have a good week.

Grateful Canes Fan

Old
03-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Starsdude

They would trade Guerin in an instant I think but there are cheaper and better alternatives available.

Closed Thread