HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

WCQF Gm#1 KINGS @ CANUCKS, 4/11/12 = 4-2 WIN, Kings Lead Series 1-0

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
Watch out for Rome.
Not playing game 2.

Old
04-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Not playing game 2.
Good. Nate Horton is STILL out. He tried to return . I hope he will be back in the Fall. I still miss Marc Savard.

Just beat them. A sweep would be nice

Good Luck. You guys look good. I really like Quick.

04-14-2012, 11:16 AM
ladyicefan

WOW! i felt LA all the way but wasnt exactly a fan...Canadians are getting really sick of having Vancouver rammed down our throats, too bad our "best" team is such a floundering embarrassment. I am now officially an LA fan!!!! hope they go all the way!!!!!! even if the bruins can't. also go Philly! sick of the pens too...

Hope its LA and New Jersey for the final!

im a Bruins fan, but I'd love to see Brodeur have another shot at it!!!!

Old
04-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Here are the game 1 shot charts:

Los Angeles Kings:

Vancouver Canucks, Kings doing a good job keeping them to the outside:

Old
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM
ladyicefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan88 View Post
From a die hard Jets fan.......GO KINGS GO! Beat the crap outta the remaining Sedin sister! In Quick we trust!
Absolutely ditto!!! The Kings are most likely the most loved team in the playoffs now!!!! Hope they take care against the Canucks though, those girls are dirty and dangerous, especially when they're down. Good job so far protecting Quick, although i love the fact he stands up for himself just fine-but i still have a gut feeling those sore losers are gonna try to pull something on Horton (ooops, i meant Brown)....

Old
04-14-2012, 11:51 AM
ladyicefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubashi View Post
I'm a Vancouver fan living on the east coast. First I'd like to say congrats on winning last night. I was hoping we'd get the sharks over you, you guys were much more aggressive than I would have thought.

We had a bad night in the box and will definitely have to take less penalties. With that being said I'm not worried about the series, unless we go back to LA down 0-2.

And finally, as a Canadian, I have to say that the story about all of Canada being against the Canucks is ridiculous. Everyone I know, and everything I've read up here has been in support of both Vancouver and Ottawa. I first heard about it last year in an article in a Boston paper during the finals. It's not true, and other than some individual fans opinions there's no proof of it.
i live in Alberta, 20 mins from BC border, i havent even seen a canucks jersey yet and i know only 1 Canucks fan...most of Alberta was yellow and gold for the finals last year...its not about patriotism, its about wanting the best team to win

Closed Thread