Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

DVD Thread

Old
04-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
DVD Thread

Well, the thread title is pretty simple and straight to the point. This thread is for talking about any wrestling related DVDs you have. You can discuss the DVDs, the documentaries, rate the matches on the card and just discuss any news about any upcoming DVDs whether it's from WWE, TNA, ROH or whatever company it is.

I just bought the Edge documentary today and just got through the entire documentary and honestly, it just reinforces why I was always such a huge fan of Edge. I loved the stories from training to the whole thing with Lita and Matt Hardy and how people in the locker room started to block him out for a bit after that all the way to his retirement. It's obvious he loves his mother and the outdoors too, and I must say, the city he lives in now has some awesome outdoor scenery that I wouldn't mind getting into myself in the future.

Tomorrow I'll probably be watching the matches and while it's not the best list of matches they could've included, I'm looking forward to watching it. Two big matches I think that are sorely missing though from the listing that SHOULD be there are the WrestleMania 17 triangle TLC match and the WrestleMania 22 Hardcore match, which IMO, cemented Edge as main eventer in the company, even though he had a WWE Championship reign just two months before that match.

Dean Ambrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
17futurecap

vCash: 500
Rise and Fall of ECW was really good I thought. Worst DVD I have is the Ultimate Warrior DVD, everyone in it just takes a dump on him, I'm sure most of it is deserved, but it was a waste of time. I enjoyed the Legion of Doom story as well.

Beyond the Mat, while not a WWE production is awesome as well. Covers the Screwjob, and topics like Mick Foley, Terry Funk, and a heartbreaking look at Jake Robers, plus some other stuff I'm forgetting because I have not seen it in years.

I also got HBK/Hart interview with JR for Christmas, and that is worth watching. Jim Ross does an awesome job, and both guys are really honest, and answers every question. Really loved it.

Last edited by 17futurecap: 04-12-2012 at 12:47 AM.
17futurecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
BluesOne31
We going insane

vCash: 50
It's funny you made this thread and mention the Edge DVD's. Like I said in another thread I just got a trial for Netflix and the Edge series was one of the 3 things in my things to watch now. Definitely going to watch it soon.

So far I watched the first disc of the history of WM and then the story behind the Montreal Screwjob.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 02:26 PM
End of Line
Human After All

-Bret Hart: The Best there is, The Best there was, and The Best there ever will be
-The Monday Night Wars
-Raw Tenth Anniversary
-Rebellion 2002
-No Mercy 2002
-Survivor Series 2002
-Summerslam 2003
-Wresltemania Anthology Pt. 2
-Wrestlemania 19
-Wrestlemania 22
-Wrestlemania 24

I used to have a lot more but got rid of them.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
End of Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 03:30 PM
BrickAHL
#NotUs

vCash: 432
Are there any Owen Hart DVD's out there?

BrickAHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Kovy Wan Kenobi
Not A Rookie User

The only WWE DVDs I have are the 10th Anniversary of SmackDown and the Jericho DVD. I also have two PWG DVD's (All Star Weekend 8 Nights 1 and 2) and Wrestling Road Diaries (my copy is signed by Cabana and Danielson)

Kovy Wan Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 06:29 PM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
Not from the WWE

RJ8812 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Fuzzy Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
As you may know, Owen's wife hates the WWE and has put a hault to everything Owen related outside of what Bret has put out (posters, t-shirts, etc).

WWE would have certainly put Owen in the Hall of Fame and produced DVD's with him in it or as the centre of the entire piece but she has unfortunately put far too much legal pressure on them to do so.

I believe Owen's family should be properly reimbursed for whatever WWE can make off his image but I don't see why she has limited their ability when people will just turn to YouTube instead and her family benefits nothing from it.

Real shame. He is one of the true legends who people have nothing negative to say about. True icon.

Fuzzy Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2012, 06:58 PM
BrickAHL
#NotUs

vCash: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
As you may know, Owen's wife hates the WWE and has put a hault to everything Owen related outside of what Bret has put out (posters, t-shirts, etc).

WWE would have certainly put Owen in the Hall of Fame and produced DVD's with him in it or as the centre of the entire piece but she has unfortunately put far too much legal pressure on them to do so.

I believe Owen's family should be properly reimbursed for whatever WWE can make off his image but I don't see why she has limited their ability when people will just turn to YouTube instead and her family benefits nothing from it.

Real shame. He is one of the true legends who people have nothing negative to say about. True icon.
I really wanted to watch more of his stuff so that sucks. Hopefully she can forgive the WWE like Bret Hart did but I don't blame her if she doesn't. Whatever I can find on youtube I have watched but I want to see more of Owen because he was my favourite wrestler growing up even though he passed away when I was only 6.

BrickAHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2012, 10:48 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
I really enjoyed the WCW Rise and Fall DVD. Thought that was good enough. I would have loved to see a more in-depth analysis of it. That could have been a 10 hour DVD.

I also thought the Hart/HBK DVD was good, too. Only hard thing to deal with is how HBK is changed now, he was trying not to relive those horrors of his past. You could tell he'd try to talk around a lot of things just to not bring it up.

Lastly - the newer Orton dvd is worth a watch if free.

ColePens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

The Blu-Ray edition of the Edge documentary has extras such as Edge vs. Jeff Hardy, Edge announcing his retirement and Edge appreciation night from Toronto back in September.

I haven't watched the matches on the second disc of the documentary yet, I've finished the entire first disc, which includes some great matches and awesome stories from Edge, Christian, Rhyno, Mick Foley, etc. but that Edge appreciation night was just awesome. Really heart touching and just awesome to see. It was the proper send off for Edge in his hometown with the locker room out there with him, his trainers, his friends not in the company, Rhyno, his mother, Bret Hart, Trish Stratus, etc. it was just really awesome and I'd recommend trying to catch it somewhere if you don't buy the set, which I do recommend because the documentary is great, the matches on it are great, the stories in the special features are awesome, it's just a great purchase.

Old
04-14-2012, 12:03 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Just watched the edge DVD as well.. This is another case of them doing a great job, but could be a good hour or two longer. The two biggest matches were talked about (taker at wm and foley at wm) but it wasn't as in depth as I would have liked. I also thought the tag era could have been discussed for another two hours. It's a shame the hardys and dudleys were left off the DVD.

ColePens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2012, 04:10 PM
BluesOne31
We going insane

I've been watching the "Edge: Decade of Decadence" DVDs. Basically goes from like 2000-2007 or so and shows his biggest matches one after another with only a tiny bit of commentary from him.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2012, 04:29 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
I would have loved to see an Owen Hart DVD.

The Shockmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

I finished the entire Edge documentary now, including the matches. I already went on about the documentary and how good and in-depth it was, and now here are my match ratings:

Disc 1:
Adam Impact vs. Christian Cage - **
Edge & Christian vs. Too Cool (c) vs. The Hardyz vs. T & A - **3/4
Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero (No Disqualification) - ***1/2
Edge (c) vs. Randy Orton (Intercontinental Championship) - ***3/4
Edge vs. Matt Hardy (Loser Leaves Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match) - ***1/2
Edge (c) vs. John Cena (TLC for the WWE Championship) - ***3/4

Disc 2:
Edge vs. Shawn Michaels (Street Fight) - ***1/2
Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker (World Heavyweight Championship, WM24) - ***3/4
Edge vs. Christian (Pick Your Poison) - ***1/2
Edge vs. Kane (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio (TLC for the World Heavyweight Championship) - ***1/4
Edge (c) vs. Wade Barrett vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show (Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship) - ****1/4
Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship) - **3/4

Blu-Ray Bonus:
Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (c) (No Disqualification for the WWE Championship) - ***

Old
09-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
- Silvervision has released the full details on WWE's upcoming nWo: Revolution home video release:

DVD Documentary
Stars Align
Free Agents
The Outsiders
Bash at the Beach
Here's the nWo
Element of Reality
Fan Interest
nWo vs. WCW
Rivalry versus Sting
The nWo. Goes Mainstream
Internal Strife
Restoration Attempt
nWo 4 Life

Matches:

Scott Hall's Nitro Debut
Nitro – 27th May, 1996

Kevin Nash's Nitro Debut
Nitro – 10th June, 1996

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper confronts Eric Bischoff
18th November, 1996

Hollywood Hulk Hogan confronts "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
30th December, 1996

The nWo's WWE Debut
No Way Out – 17th February, 2002

The Outsiders vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Sting & Lex Luger
Bash at the Beach – 7th July, 1996

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Giant vs. Hollywood Hogan
Hog Wild – 10th August, 1996

WCW World Tag Team Championship Match
The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat
Halloween Havoc – 27th October, 1996

Syxx vs. The Bounty Hunter
nWo Saturday Night – 9th November, 1996

WCW World Tag Team Championship Match
The Outsiders vs. The Steiner Brothers
Souled Out – 25th January, 1997

Hollywood Hogan vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
SuperBrawl VII – 23rd February, 1997

Hollywood Hogan & Dennis Rodman vs. Lex Luger & The Giant
Bash at the Beach – 13th July, 1997

Las Vegas Sudden Death Match
Diamond Dallas Page vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Halloween Havoc – 26th October, 1997

Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan
Nitro – 29th December, 1997

No Disqualification Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Hollywood Hogan vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Nitro – 20th April, 1998

Match for Control of the WCW World Tag Team Championship
Sting vs. The Giant
Great American Bash – 14th June, 1998

Hollywood Hogan & Eric Bischoff vs. Jay Leno & Diamond Dallas Page
Road Wild – 8th August, 1998

War Games Match to Determine the #1 Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Team WCW vs. Team Hollywood vs. Team Wolfpack
Fall Brawl – 13th September, 1998

No Disqualification Match for WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash
Starrcade – 27th December, 1998

Goldberg vs. Bret "Hit Man" Hart
Nitro – 20th December, 1999

Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall vs. The Rock & "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
RAW – 11th March, 2002

Blu-ray Exclusives:

nWo Legends of Wrestling Roundtable Discussion featuring Kevin Nash, Jim Ross, JJ Dillon, & Michael Hayes

The Beginning

The nWo Concept

Hogan Turns his back on WCW

Putting Vince out of business

Ratings war

Pointing fingers

Goldberg

Cutting Edge & Controversial

Downfall

Invitation only
WCW Saturday Night – 27th July, 1996

Nothing Personal
WCW Saturday Night – 3rd August, 1996

Modern Day Gladiators
Monday Nitro – 19th August, 1996

Worldwide
WCW Saturday Night – 7th September, 1996

Room Service
Monday Nitro – 30th September, 1996

It's Not Easy Being King
Monday Nitro – 20th January, 1997

The Real Hot Rod
Monday Nitro – 17th March, 1997

The Madness
Monday Nitro – 28th April, 1997

All Over But The Crying
WCW Pro Wrestling – 15th June, 1997
No chance I'm sitting through Hogan/Nash matches, but I'm definitely watching the documentary on this. Looks awesome.

Old
09-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Martini*
Gods Team

Quote:

Real shame. He is one of the true legends who people have nothing negative to say about.
Tell that to Austin.
Quote:
True icon.
Nope

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
Tell that to Austin.

Nope
Tell that to Austin? What? I never heard Austin say a bad word about Owen, and if he has, show me. I remember Bret saying Austin (and Bret) were disappointed in Owen for not apologizing after the botched piledriver, but Bret attested to that saying Owen felt so bad and was angry at himself or something along those lines. Otherwise, I've never heard Austin say anything bad about Owen.

Old
09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Martini*
Gods Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Tell that to Austin? What? I never heard Austin say a bad word about Owen, and if he has, show me. I remember Bret saying Austin (and Bret) were disappointed in Owen for not apologizing after the botched piledriver, but Bret attested to that saying Owen felt so bad and was angry at himself or something along those lines. Otherwise, I've never heard Austin say anything bad about Owen.
Thats funny, considering it was common knowledge that Austin sure as hell couldnt stand Owen Hart after he almost crippled him. From Austins book he stated countless times he wasnt comfortable taking a standard pile driver from somebody so short and Owen agreed to do a tombstone only to drop him on his head in a botch of almost epic preportions with a standard pile driver.

Austins career was cut short on account of Owen Hart and only Owen Hart. During his memorial show, Austin didnt even say one thing about him, just opened a beer. That, and what Austin wrote about him is enough for me. Almost killing Austins momentum caused so much heat for the poor guy he was lucky he still had Russo writing for the E and they tried, horribly, to capitalize on it.

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Owen <3

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Engebretson
Another GopherClone

There are a lot of good titles on the streaming version of Netflix. Personally, I enjoy the documentaries on some of the former territories and promotions. The AWA and WCCW documentaries are very well put together and do a great job of commemorating their influences on the business.

Other good titles I've seen are the Piper, Flair, Shawn Michaels, Jericho and LOD documentaries. I also recommend taking a look at the "Hitman Hart: Wrestling with Shadows" DVD. It basically follows Bret around and lays out his thoughts and emotions following the Screwjob. It's rather one-sided, but it's still a good watch.

Engebretson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

One of the reviews of CM Punk's new DVD, truly sounds like a must-buy for any WWE fan.

Quote:
CM Punk "Best in the World" DVD Review: WWE Home Video's Latest Is a Must-Buy
By David Bixenspan on September 24, 2012
Next

One of the most highly anticipated WWE Home Video releases in recent years, CM Punk: Best in the World comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on October 9 in the U.S. and October 29 in the U.K..

This is the first WWE release devoted to Punk, who assured fans that he had creative control over the project and that it would not be your typical WWE documentary.

The Documentary:

Running 109 minutes, this is easily one of the best WWE documentaries ever, if not the best.. Off the top of my head, only The Rise and Fall of ECW and Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart (which is more of a sit-down interview than a traditional documentary) are up there in terms of how engaging and honest they are.

In general, it's just completely different from most WWE documentaries.. Punk's backyard and independent wrestling days are covered extensively with footage from IWA Mid-South and Ring of Honor..

The graphics, music (Punk made sure that artists he likes such as The Bouncing Souls would be featured instead of "crappy bands like Switchfoot"), and editing are much different from what WWE usually comes up with.

One thing that makes this documentary unique that's not directly related to Punk is that it provides a much more detailed look at WWE's talent development and creative processes than anything they've put out in the past..

In one segment that I found especially revealing, SmackDown head writer Michael Hayes gives a legitimately compelling argument for why wrestlers favored by Paul Heyman have historically been stigmatized by the company..

Back to Punk...

Other than his interview with GQ Magazine last year, I've always felt that fans have never really gotten a good look at the real CM Punk and what makes him tick.. This DVD goes a long way in changing that..

Everything from his family life, to how he defines family, to his loyalty to his friends, to what drives him to succeed, to what IWA Mid-South and Ring of Honor meant to him, all of his difficulties in WWE; it's all here.. In addition, the chronological narrative is broken up by fun human interest interludes about his tour bus, tattoos, his love of comic books, and more) at the end of each chapter.

There are a million little things that make this great, and it would take forever to go over them all.. One that stuck out to me was, for whatever reason, how they handled Punk's infamous "pipe bomb" promo in Las Vegas last year.. The whole promo is included uninterrupted, and with WWE choosing to rate the set TV-14, Punk calling John Laurinaitis a "*********" is uncensored.

In addition, the audio has been remixed for surround sound, revealing a lot more subtle crowd reactions not audible in the original stereo broadcast.. There are lots of previously hard to hear ohs! and oohs!, as well as a surprisingly big pop for Punk's reference to New Japan Pro Wrestling.

I could go on forever, but the key to what makes it all work is that, while this may sound like a cliche, they've truly captured the essence of CM Punk in this documentary.

The Special Features:

In addition to the documentary, the DVD includes 37 minutes of deleted scenes/interviews and two discs of matches.

The deleted scenes are excellent, though I can see how they would've disrupted the flow of the documentary.. Others feel like major omissions, namely:

The story of Punk's skull fracture in 2002.

The fallout from the December to Dismember pay-per-view in 2006, leading to Paul Heyman being demoted from ECW head writer

An incredibly compelling four-minute take with Lars Frederiksen discussing a conversation he had with Punk last Summer that Joey Mercury alludes to during the documentary.. When Punk asked if he should re-sign with WWE, Lars told him a story about calling Johnny Ramone that inspired Punk to stick around.. I can't do it justice, but it's the most compelling deleted interview on a WWE DVD since Gary Hart talking about the famous plane crash he survived in the special features of "The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling"

As for the matches, I'll give some quick thoughts on them, but overall, as far as the selection goes, I have no real complaints.. Yeah, I'd like to see Punk's WWE Title win over Alberto Del Rio at Madison Square Garden on here, especially since it hasn't been released on Blu-Ray.. That's a minor issue, though, and what got released is just about a perfect cross-section of his best and most important matches in WWE.

Disc 2:

Brent Albright vs. CM Punk (OVW 3/1/06 - Heavyweight Title Tournament Final) This is fun. One of the weaker matches on the set, but well worth watching.. Even with Punk wearing his awful "guyliner."

CM Punk vs. Justin Credible (ECW 8/1/06 - Punk's WWE TV debut) This goes about as perfectly as you could hope for, as Punk makes a strong showing in front of 2000 rabid hardcore fans at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

CM Punk vs. John Morrison (ECW 9/4/07 - Punk wins ECW Title) After having disappointing matches due to being handcuffed by time constraints on three pay-per-view events in a row, they knock it out of the park here.

Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. Carlito vs. CM Punk vs. MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy (Wrestlemania 24 3/30/08 - Punk wins Money in the Bank for the first time) The usual fun train wreck.. Not the best Money in the Bank match, but definitely the better of the two Punk won and worthy of inclusion.

CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase (Raw 10/27/08 - Punk & Kingston win World Tag Team Titles) Very good match with a nice crowd-pleasing surprise finish.

CM Punk vs William Regal (Raw 1/19/09 - Punk wins Intercontinental Title in a No Disqualification Match in Chicago) They had been having several good TV matches but this is the best of the lot, a short but incredibly hard-hitting match.. In front of a hot hometown crowd and draped in the Flag of Chicago, Punk completes the WWE "Triple Crown.". In the process, he also broke Kevin Nash's record as Diesel for the shortest amount of time between the first and third titles.. Punk came in at 203 days, beating Nash's 227 days, though Nash had been in WWE for less time before winning the titles.

Disc 3:

Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk (SummerSlam 8/23/09 - Punk wins World Title for the third time in a TLC match) Their feud didn't officially end until a loser leaves WWE cage match on SmackDown later that week, but it really climaxed here.. Headlining SummerSlam and closing the show, they had a wild match that helped further cement Punk as a legitimate main-eventer.)

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (Over the Limit 5/23/10 - Mysterio Joins the Straight Edge Society vs. Punk’s Hair) They've always have great chemistry together, and put on another great match here.. Probably their best effort together.

John Cena vs. CM Punk (Money in the Bank 7/17/11 - Punk wins WWE Title for the first time in Chicago) If you haven't seen this then I pity you.. Possibly the greatest WWE pay-per-view event ever ends with one of the best matches in company history, boosted by the most passionate crowd in WWE's modern era.

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (WrestleMania 28 4/1/12 - Disqualification/Title Change rule is waived, Punk's first title match at a WrestleMania) With the crowd deflated by the emotional roller coaster that was The Undertaker vs Triple H, the heat was disappointing for most of the match.. Still, Punk made his first main-event level WrestleMania match count.. They had better chemistry during Jericho's previous run but this absolutely belongs here.

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan (Over the Limit 5/20/12) It's just a really awesome WWE title match.. They have amazing chemistry and deliver a classic old-school world title-style match the likes of which was, aside from Bret Hart's peak, never really featured in WWE.

Final Thoughts:

If you're a CM Punk fan, then of course you're buying this.. If you're a fan of modern WWE in general, then this is highly recommended.. If you like finding out what makes wrestlers tick, then you'll really enjoy this..

In addition, home theater enthusiasts will appreciate the Blu-Ray version much more than most WWE Home Video releases. Thanks to WWE going high definition 18 months into Punk's run, this a rare WWE compilation where almost all of the bonus matches are in HD.

Overall, an excellent release, one of WWE's very best.. Highest recommendation.
I'm really interested in hearing about the Paul Heyman thing and why all guys he recommends are stigmatized by the company. The entire thing just looks absolutely tremendous, top to bottom. I read in another review they go real in-depth on his indie days and it really goes into CM Punk's personal life as well.

I can't wait until October 9th to pick this up.

Old
09-26-2012, 10:15 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
Thats funny, considering it was common knowledge that Austin sure as hell couldnt stand Owen Hart after he almost crippled him. From Austins book he stated countless times he wasnt comfortable taking a standard pile driver from somebody so short and Owen agreed to do a tombstone only to drop him on his head in a botch of almost epic preportions with a standard pile driver.

Austins career was cut short on account of Owen Hart and only Owen Hart. During his memorial show, Austin didnt even say one thing about him, just opened a beer. That, and what Austin wrote about him is enough for me. Almost killing Austins momentum caused so much heat for the poor guy he was lucky he still had Russo writing for the E and they tried, horribly, to capitalize on it.
Not to get too off-topic, but Austin has put it behind him. He toasted Owen on the RAW that tributed his life, the night after he passed away.

From what I've read and heard, Owen wanted to do the tombstone piledriver and told Austin he would fall on his butt. Austin laughed, thinking it was standard Owen humor - a tombstone that lands on your butt? He didn't take it seriously and when the move happened, Austin was prepared for Owen to drop to his knees, only Owen held true to what he said and did a sit-down piledriver.

Austin was more upset with the fact that Owen never once called him at the hospital to see how he was. No word. Nothing. However, all is water under the bridge now, so there really is no point in bringing it up.

As for the topic, I actually don't own any DVDs, which is a shame. I used to have a few - including No Way Out 2003 - but I gave them all to my cousin.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

The entire CM Punk documentary has leaked online if anyone wants to check it out. I'm holding back from watching it myself until I get it on Tuesday, but if anyone wants to check it out, I can fire you a link for it.

Last edited by Dean Ambrose: 10-05-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: documentary...not autobiography