HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

It's not over until it's over!

Old
04-14-2012, 11:16 PM
justsayin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryb View Post
I still don't know why the Isles didn't take Couts. They've already got their #1 Centerman, Couts would have been a perfect number 2. Kid just seems to have great poise. Shuts down Malkin and pisses him off while doing so. Everybody said that our rookies would be our downfall, yet here they are, the heart and soul.
It is amazing how well those trades turned out for Philly. They are playing better than Richards and Carter today.

justsayin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 07:28 AM
Mondello
Makin' the scene...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinarm View Post
I disagree as I believe the Penguins have been completely dismantled by Philly's aggressive forecheck and have surrendered odd man rush after odd man rush. There is no way any halfway competent team blows a three goal lead, 2 two goal leads and 2 one goal leads in just over two full hockey games. This Pens team was just way too overconfident coming in and allowed their late season bad habits to continue. What a complete waste. Hopefully Philly puts us out of our misery quickly.
Couldn't have said ti better myself.

Mondello is online now   Reply With Quote