HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012 Draft Entry Thread V8.0 - Wanted: Galchenyuk?

Closed Thread

Old
04-16-2012, 12:31 AM
calcal798

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
If you guys are even happy with Dumba while Grigo is still on the table, shame on you seriously. The talent Grigo has even with all the so called ethic issues, you do not let him slip from your hands.

Dumba is an enigma at the blueline but you have to make sure we tame that before we can use it, as in translate it into the nhl. We have to be very patient with him if we want him to hit where he is, while as in Murray is less work but patience again is needed.
I really don't think Grigs will be available when we pick. But if he is, I'd pick him over anyone else we had a chance to pick. He could be this years Couturier or Fowler, but ending up on our team for once.

Old
04-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcal798 View Post
I really don't think Grigs will be available when we pick. But if he is, I'd pick him over anyone else we had a chance to pick. He could be this years Couturier or Fowler, but ending up on our team for once.
I would be ecstatic if we got him, I dont favour him but regardless he is a special talent for sure. Agreed if he falls to us wow.

04-16-2012, 12:34 AM
FlareKnight

Of course I wouldn't be happy if we passed on Grigorenko to take Dumba. I'm taking the center with that size and skill level. Really do see Dumba as more of a guy we'd grab if we'd fallen to 6th because of the lottery. At 5 either Murray or one of the top forwards are going to be there so I'd rather have them ahead of Dumba.

Not that I don't like the skillset that Dumba has, but just put him a bit below those guys.

Closed Thread