HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

so who is left for biron?

Closed Thread

Old
03-08-2006, 09:42 PM
jcbeze

vCash: 500
so who is left for biron?

if rollie, a pending UFA, brought a 1st and a conditonal 3rd, then marty HAS to bring a heck of alot more, right? Question is, is there any other teams needing goalies? Looks like Darcy missed the boat on this one.

Old
03-08-2006, 09:45 PM
MJCULE

phoenix if trade joseph
washington if trade kohlzig
atlanta?
pittsburgh

Old
03-08-2006, 09:51 PM
The Sanchise

Mckenzie said both Biron and Joseph have been taken off the market

Old
03-08-2006, 09:57 PM
jcbeze

just great, wtg darcy

Old
03-08-2006, 10:20 PM
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES

Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
ooo well. **** happens.

Old
03-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
The short answer: Buffalo.

And how does a first and third help this team win NOW? Yeah, it'd be nice to try to flip for something else, but there are no guarantees that anyone is going to take that sort of return for a decent roster player.

03-08-2006, 10:28 PM
MillerTime30

I don't know if Biron is being traded, but if not...Free Mika!

Old
03-08-2006, 10:33 PM
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES

Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime30
I don't know if Biron is being traded, but if not...Free Mika!
amen.

Old
03-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
With how they've struggled since the Olympic break, Tampa might be a long shot. Granted, Darcy played the Conference Card when he was talking to Waddell in the summer and that nixed a possible Noronen deal, so he'd likely want a bundle for Biron right now.

Consider them a longshot.

Old
03-08-2006, 10:41 PM
ImpressedDAHagent
Go sabres

well i would have taken the first and 3rd. This reminds me of how the bills beat the bengels last season.. which prevented us from drafting 4th. There is only one major diffrence.

I would like to think miller and mika could have been fine.... miller might sit five games before the playoffs. To me it was a huge mistake to get nothing for marty. Then again i know nothing about the draft talent. But it would seem having two first round picks would keep our pool fresh.

Old
03-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by impressingagent
well i would have taken the first and 3rd. This reminds me of how the bills beat the bengels last season.. which prevented us from drafting 4th. There is only one major diffrence.

I would like to think miller and mika could have been fine.... miller might sit five games before the playoffs. To me it was a huge mistake to get nothing for marty. Then again i know nothing about the draft talent. But it would seem having two first round picks would keep our pool fresh.
It would, true. And at the same time it doesn't address any of the team's stated current needs and deals one of it's only roster deal-able players

Old
03-08-2006, 10:57 PM
ImpressedDAHagent
Go sabres

yes i respect that chain and i am excited to see timmy back in the line up aganist tampa. It would be nice if we could land another defenseman. But in the past i was a huge kalinin fan and i think once he comes back our defense will be stronger. So i have always had in mind that the trade was about the future. Look how good that future is treating us now. never too early to get it started. but hey a agree if we could get a player who can log some ice time and pair up with mckee. if only..

for me the trade deadline is nothing compaired to the excitement of tomorrows game. I tested out my dvd recorder the other night for the boston game..very shocked that we won and so well. Anyone else wish we could get samsimnov.?

Old
03-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Hobey Baker

Send a message via MSN to Hobey Baker
Quote:
yes i respect that chain and i am excited to see timmy back in the line up aganist tampa. It would be nice if we could land another defenseman. But in the past i was a huge kalinin fan and i think once he comes back our defense will be stronger. So i have always had in mind that the trade was about the future. Look how good that future is treating us now. never too early to get it started. but hey a agree if we could get a player who can log some ice time and pair up with mckee. if only..

for me the trade deadline is nothing compaired to the excitement of tomorrows game. I tested out my dvd recorder the other night for the boston game..very shocked that we won and so well. Anyone else wish we could get samsimnov.?
I said this the other night: I'd be all over Samsonov if I were a GM in the market for stopgaps up front.

Old
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Freezerburn

Quote:

Samsonov fits this team with the way he plays thats for sure...its like he's Max but more in control and with better hands. If the option was presented to Regier, I'd hope he'd be all over it.

Closed Thread