HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers @ Sens - Game 3

Closed Thread

Old
04-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Buckleys

vCash: 500
As a sens fan I just can't believe you traded Gomez for McDonagh

Seriously though, he's an awesome player. Even if were in the playoffs I love it when the habs drop the ball like this.

Old
04-16-2012, 10:57 PM
useref15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil View Post
edit: Sry to post so much, the Sens forum is pretty emo right now and want Spezza's head. He's my fav player and I dont wanna fight with my fellow Sens fans haha.
It's fun to interact with opposing fans, as long as they come to the other teams board and shows respect. You've clearly done that, and you are definitely welcome to keep contributing.

Old
04-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

Send a message via Skype™ to Rhino Reilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckleys View Post
As a sens fan I just can't believe you traded Gomez for McDonagh

Seriously though, he's an awesome player. Even if were in the playoffs I love it when the habs drop the ball like this.
Glen Sather is a mastermind, **** the Habs to pass the time.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:00 PM
SnowblindNYR

BTW, any Sens fans still talking **** about how glad they are that they're not playing Thomas in the first round?

Old
04-16-2012, 11:02 PM
coladin

Was at the game and the Rangers played a solid road game. They did not bend to the pressure and the crowd was really into it, it was a very exciting game to watch. My seats were pretty much right in front of Hank and he was unbelievable. He stole this game, for sure and even though the Rangers were outplayed, in fact they weren't because their goalie played his usual, brilliant game. Anderson was excellent too, I like our goaltending.

Please, the one loser who cuts up MAF...the guy has two Finals appearances and a Cup Ring. Shut up. Hank still has a lot to prove. A lot. To me, he is a great goalie but he needs to go far in the playoffs.

Boyle? He got over again. Can't believe that bounce. Good on him, he is playing hard and capitalizing on his chances. What the hell is his shooting percentage?

I am proud of the fans that they did not boo the American anthem and many sang along. I was a little worried about the USA chants and hoped there wouldn't be a backlash.

Callahan and Dubinsky were not very good. The entire D was rock solid. Kreider,I tried to watch him and he surely has NHL speed and smarts. Why, late in the 3rd he was directing people as Ottawa was in the Rangers zone. That speaks of hockey brains and a kid who loves hockey. I don't know why Rupp doesn't play more.

Sometimes, you just lose. We couldn't score and not from a lack of trying. Can say anything bad, perhaps Spezza feeling the pressure and hopefully he relaxes. We really missed Alfredsson tonight...more than you guys missed Hagelin.

Great, great hockey game , the refs were in control and they actually did a pretty good job... hoping for another one on Wednesday. I hope you don't mind if we extend it to 6? I want to see my team play again if you don't mind!

Old
04-16-2012, 11:03 PM
park rangers
Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil View Post
Glen Sather is a mastermind, **** the Habs to pass the time.
Mastermind of trades? Yes, but he is pathetic at free agent signings. (See every single one besides Gaborik and Richards)

Old
04-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Buckleys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
BTW, any Sens fans still talking **** about how glad they are that they're not playing Thomas in the first round?
I think for a lot of them, it was the fact that Boston just cleans us up. I don't know what it is, you put a junior B team in a Bruins jersey and they'll find a way to win against Ottawa.

We typically dominate Buffalo the way Boston dominate us. And for me, i'd far sooner lose to the Rangers then Bruins. I come from an area that's still pretty divided among Senators, Leafs, Habs and oddly Bruins from original 6 era, and i don't want to listen to them anytime hockey is brought up if we lose that series

Old
04-16-2012, 11:04 PM
coladin

Quote:
Yes, I would still rather face the Rangers than Thomas. His stats against us aren't even funny while our record against Hank is much better.

But he was All World tonight.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Originally Posted by coladin View Post
Was at the game and the Rangers played a solid road game. They did not bend to the pressure and the crowd was really into it, it was a very exciting game to watch. My seats were pretty much right in front of Hank and he was unbelievable. He stole this game, for sure and even though the Rangers were outplayed, in fact they weren't because their goalie played his usual, brilliant game. Anderson was excellent too, I like our goaltending.

Please, the one loser who cuts up MAF...the guy has two Finals appearances and a Cup Ring. Shut up. Hank still has a lot to prove. A lot. To me, he is a great goalie but he needs to go far in the playoffs.

Boyle? He got over again. Can't believe that bounce. Good on him, he is playing hard and capitalizing on his chances. What the hell is his shooting percentage?

I am proud of the fans that they did not boo the American anthem and many sang along. I was a little worried about the USA chants and hoped there wouldn't be a backlash.

Callahan and Dubinsky were not very good. The entire D was rock solid. Kreider,I tried to watch him and he surely has NHL speed and smarts. Why, late in the 3rd he was directing people as Ottawa was in the Rangers zone. That speaks of hockey brains and a kid who loves hockey. I don't know why Rupp doesn't play more.

Sometimes, you just lose. We couldn't score and not from a lack of trying. Can say anything bad, perhaps Spezza feeling the pressure and hopefully he relaxes. We really missed Alfredsson tonight...more than you guys missed Hagelin.

Great, great hockey game , the refs were in control and they actually did a pretty good job... hoping for another one on Wednesday. I hope you don't mind if we extend it to 6? I want to see my team play again if you don't mind!
I'm fine doing it in five.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Buckleys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlueSince92 View Post
Mastermind of trades? Yes, but he is pathetic at free agent signings. (See every single one besides Gaborik and Richards)
If I were you I would include Gomez with Gaborik and Richards after getting you McDonagh. For real, I love that guy.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

Quote:
Naw. Any smart fan knew Hank was no upgrade lol. He's the Vezina favourite for a reason. Alfie knows as much as anyone having been teammates with him before how good this man is at playing nets.

Andy's done a good job himself I may add. I had questions about him entering the playoffs but he's been almost as good as Lundqvist. Obviously not as good or we'd be up in the series, but he's given us a chance to win.

Also while I'm rambling here I'm glad Alfie accepted Hagelin's apology. I read that Hagelin said during the All-Star weekend that his highlight of the weekend was spending time with and getting to know Alfie. No way he would intentionally concuss one of his childhood hero's. We Sens fans get really defensive about Alfie though. On our flagship Sens radio station, the morning show a few years ago actually created 'The Church of Alfie'. He's basically a god lol.

Old
useref15

Quote:

I think you're in the wrong place. You're not gonna come here and tell us we were outplayed, because we clearly weren't.

Telling someone to shut up because MAF sucks? I don't care if he has a ring, he has been horrible.

Old
coladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyday Im Hagelin View Post
I'm fine doing it in five.
Bah, thought so...

Old
04-16-2012, 11:07 PM
ColonialsHockey10

Quote:

Surely you meant to post this on your forum. Telling our fans to shut up? GTFO.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

Quote:
haha yea master trader. It's also Childish Gambino lyrics turned Sather pimping.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:08 PM
park rangers
Optimist

Quote:
If I were you I would include Gomez with Gaborik and Richards after getting you McDonagh. For real, I love that guy.
Oh man I thought we had the cup when we signed both Gomez AND Drury that offseason to play along with Jagrmeister and Shanny.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Bah, thought so...
You can always drive down to NYC for game 5 ya know

Old
04-16-2012, 11:10 PM
coladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
I think you're in the wrong place. You're not gonna come here and tell us we were outplayed, because we clearly weren't.

Telling someone to shut up because MAF sucks? I don't care if he has a ring, he has been horrible.
Well, I am not the only one has come to that conclusion. Hank stole it, but i would probably put it at 60-40 as far as outplaying the Rangers, nothing embarrasing, but I think that the Sens had more control, more rushes and the Rangers were content to wait and weather...which they did with Hank making the stops.

By the way, MAF still has scoreboard over Hank. It ain't even close. 2 Finals. Sure, he had a bad year this year in the playoffs, **** happens as that team is imploding. Hank's playoff success is there for everyone to see. He may not have the supporting cast of MAF but in the end it is about results.

Old
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

LOL Coladin. Accidental troll. So jokes.

Old
park rangers
Optimist

Quote:

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Mark Sanchez was in back to back Championship games.

Oh wait, you watch the CFL right?

Old
Inferno
HFB Partner

1st star: Henrik Lundqvist
2nd star: Henrik Lundqvist
3rd star: Henrik Lundqvist
4th star: Henrik Lundqvist
5th star: Henrik Lundqvist
6th star: Henrik Lundqvist
7th star: Brian Boyle
8th star: Henrik Lundqvist

Old
04-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Buckleys

Quote:
Oh man I thought we had the cup when we signed both Gomez AND Drury that offseason to play along with Jagrmeister and Shanny.
Well I think most people thought you had a great shot. I remember thinking "son of a *****." Drury was okay though, aside from a rather large contract wasn't he?

Old
04-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Buckleys

Quote:
Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Mark Sanchez was in back to back Championship games.

It's a perfectly legitimate league, it almost has 9 teams!

I've never watched a CFL game, only NFL

Old
04-16-2012, 11:13 PM
useref15

Quote:
Well I think most people thought you had a great shot. I remember thinking "son of a *****." Drury was okay though, aside from a rather large contract wasn't he?

He brought intangibles.

Old
04-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Rhino Reilly
Gettn Wiggy wit it

Quote:

Ottawa should have a team by 2014!!! You'll see!!!!

Closed Thread