HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

ECQF Game 3 | 4/17/12 | 7pm EDT | Panthers VS Devils | TV: NHLNet, SunSports, TSN

Closed Thread

Old
04-17-2012, 09:03 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

vCash: 500
has anyone seen the point totals for the sammy-goc-bergy line. Its staggering. Its been the best line in the playoffs on both sides of the matchup so far AINEC.

Adding PP points into the mix:

Goc 1G 2 A-3 and +1
Sammy 0G 3 A-3 and +0
Bergenheim 1 G and 1 A-2 and +0

Total of 2G and 8 A for 10 points. Only one player on the devils has more than 1 point that is zubrus with 2.

Old
04-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Erick

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersflames1 View Post
has anyone seen the point totals for the sammy-goc-bergy line. Its staggering. Its been the best line in the playoffs on both sides of the matchup so far AINEC.

Goc 1G 2 A-3 and +1
Sammy 0G 3 A-3 and +0

Total of 2G and 8 A for 10 points. Only one player on the devils has more than 1 point that is zubrus with 2.
They usually have possession of the puck since Goc has won just about every faceoff he's taken in this series.

Old
04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
They usually have possession of the puck since Goc has won just about every faceoff he's taken in this series.
speaking of that we have a 57% Face off wining percentage. Best in the playoffs. And our PP is moving along at 42.9% clip.

Wish we could have those numbers in the regular season. 2 games does not make for a very good sample i know.

Old
04-17-2012, 09:41 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

well we are going to have to win one on the road if we want to move past this round. Tonight looks like a good night.

Old
04-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Rats96Yo

We gotta ride the big mo'

GO CATS GO!!

Old
04-17-2012, 09:54 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

just changed my username. Decided to drop flames out of the name tired of supporting a team that is about to enter a decade of mediocrity (Been there, done that).

Old
04-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
I think Wolski has been good. He is physical, defensively responsible, and has created some offense. Smithson is redundant and will not bring any offense. He also plays center. We're doing very well in the faceoff circle. I don't think Barch takes Wolski's spot either because it's [retty apparent Dineen isn't that big of a fan of Barch.
What? Physical? Defensively responsible and has created chances? Every person I've spoken to has agreed with me that it's the opposite. Hey, I'm thankful for the help he brought, but he's done very little in the playoffs. Matthias is struggling, but hes on a line with two guys he hasn't played with most of the year. Seems that since Upshall has been back Matthias has struggled.

No proof Dineen isn't that big a fan of Barch. Him bring scratched for guys who've playing so well doesn't speak to anything other than how well they're playing. The fourth line had been incredible, where he plays, he's not going to bust that up right now and Barch isn't a third line guy. Though, I personally think he'd do well with Matthias and Upshall. Barch is a victim of a very successful fourth line and a plethora of players, not Dineen's fandom.

04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
What? Physical? Defensively responsible and has created chances? Every person I've spoken to has agreed with me that it's the opposite. Hey, I'm thankful for the help he brought, but he's done very little in the playoffs. Matthias is struggling, but hes on a line with two guys he hasn't played with most of the year. Seems that since Upshall has been back Matthias has struggled.

No proof Dineen isn't that big a fan of Barch. Him bring scratched for guys who've playing so well doesn't speak to anything other than how well they're playing. The fourth line had been incredible, where he plays, he's not going to bust that up right now and Barch isn't a third line guy. Though, I personally think he'd do well with Matthias and Upshall. Barch is a victim of a very successful fourth line and a plethora of players, not Dineen's fandom.
forgot about barch. Ya i probably would take him over wolski in the playoffs. But that doesnt discredit the fact that we need wolski during the regular season.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:09 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Stan Fischler‏@StanFischlerReply

I picked Devils in 7. Anyone who underestimates the Cats should stop right now. NJ will have a big challenge tonight. Up to Marty to be BIG.

This is a tweet from one of the most renowned national hockey writers whose been around forever. Lots of respect. Good guy to follow.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:28 AM
njdevil26

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Stan Fischler‏@StanFischlerReply

I picked Devils in 7. Anyone who underestimates the Cats should stop right now. NJ will have a big challenge tonight. Up to Marty to be BIG.

This is a tweet from one of the most renowned national hockey writers whose been around forever. Lots of respect. Good guy to follow.
First, I agree this is a tough series and the Panthers are a very tough team.

Second, Stan has no idea what city and state he is in right now and probably has assistance getting dressed in the morning so he doesn't come to work in boxers and overalls.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:28 AM
CatWoman34
Fool on the Hill

Very sad I'm missing this one! Going to see Snow Patrol with my mom though!!

So my phone will be frequently checked!!

LET'S GO PANTHERS!

Old
04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Looking for a win tonight, but a split would be just another testemant to our advances.

Nevertheless, whatever the outcome of these 2 roadies, i will be there saturday supporting this lunchpail group!!!

Old
04-17-2012, 10:32 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatWoman34 View Post
Very sad I'm missing this one! Going to see Snow Patrol with my mom though!!

So my phone will be frequently checked!!

LET'S GO PANTHERS!
Saw them down here with my daughter, they were awesome!! Chasing cars an all time fav, enjoy!!!!

Old
04-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Rattrick

Send a message via AIM to Rattrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
I think Wolski has been good. He is physical, defensively responsible, and has created some offense. Smithson is redundant and will not bring any offense. He also plays center. We're doing very well in the faceoff circle. I don't think Barch takes Wolski's spot either because it's [retty apparent Dineen isn't that big of a fan of Barch.
WTFBBQ?!?

Guys afraid to be hit and therefore is allergic of the puck. Was a negative factor in game 1 where he took 2 foolish penalties.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:35 AM
KWGoon

Anyone who thinks we'll get any respect even if we win this series is deluded. Anyone who thinks we'll get any respect even if we win the cup is deluded. If that happened, we'd be called the worst team in the history of sports to accidentally win something. That day would be declared NHL day of mourning.

And I'd LMFAO.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:41 AM
jessebelanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post

Goc 1G 2 A-3 and +1
Sammy 0G 3 A-3 and +0

better check your math on that one

Old
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
First, I agree this is a tough series and the Panthers are a very tough team.

Second, Stan has no idea what city and state he is in right now and probably has assistance getting dressed in the morning so he doesn't come to work in boxers and overalls.
Yea we are going to disagree on that, but thats what makes the world go around eh?

More importantly whats up with your ice this morning, i hear its better suited as a lap pool? is this a season long issue?

Old
04-17-2012, 10:45 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessebelanger View Post
better check your math on that one
oops my bad. 7 A for 9 Points.

Old
04-17-2012, 10:52 AM
PanthersFanatic12

GO PANTHERS GO! WE SEE RED!

Old
04-17-2012, 10:53 AM
dbhislife

Big favor to ask tonight boys. I have tons of work to get done for school and really can't justify driving up to my dads for the game, and I don't get NHL network at my college apt (wish the game was on versus like Sunday night). Anyone have a good stream bookmarked? I'm hoping to have the game on my CPU while I work.

So stoked for Saturday back home!! Bought tickets in the third row of the lexus club level! My graduation present to myself!!!

Old
04-17-2012, 11:14 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

For you Wolski haters...congrats.. Hes scratched tonight!

Old
04-17-2012, 11:14 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

#FlaPanthers to scratch Wojtek Wolski, Krys Barch, Mike Santorelli and Keaton Ellerby v #njDevils

Old
04-17-2012, 11:20 AM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattrick View Post
WTFBBQ?!?

Guys afraid to be hit and therefore is allergic of the puck. Was a negative factor in game 1 where he took 2 foolish penalties.
He actually drilled a guy and laid him out in game 2 on the forecheck. Everybody around me was like WTF Wolski never hits anybody. It makes you mad because he is a big body that could do some damage but he won't hit anybody reminds me of Jay.

Old
04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
#FlaPanthers to scratch Wojtek Wolski, Krys Barch, Mike Santorelli and Keaton Ellerby v #njDevils
With the way they are tossing people out of the circle it's probably not a bad idea to have an extra face off guy out there. Not to mention we won't have last change and this gives us a better defender.

Old
04-17-2012, 11:27 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
With the way they are tossing people out of the circle it's probably not a bad idea to have an extra face off guy out there. Not to mention we won't have last change and this gives us a better defender.
im guessing that means smithson is in?

Closed Thread