HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Did anybody watch 110%..?

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Artie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Funny, I watched L&O until about 10:40, when the channel went kaput on me. So how did it end? The investment banker who got murdered by his boss because she was sleeping with him but couldn't afford to have it known, not because he was black but because she has a morals clause in her contract, and her daughter overheard the phone conversation which should be privileged husband and wife conversation but wasn't because Funk v. Wagnall 1967.
Col Mustard killed him with a pipe in the living room....

Old
03-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger03
I think the Propecia was a masking agent and in 2002 and before Theo was doing well cause he was all doped up....well not in the new Nhl will he get away with that I dont think theo will ever get back to his old form. Colarado fans will be pissed for years to come.........
Did e steal your girlfriend dude???
I like the claims people make without really knowing much about hockey...
the bigger you are as a goalie the worst you do...goalies need to be lean man...the more you bulk up the less flexibility and agility you have...so why would he need to beef up???

anyhoo yes he didnt play for us this year and i'm sad to see him go but dont insult him as a person...so if you're having a bad day at work we should call you a druggy?

Old
03-09-2006, 01:32 PM
BigM1ke

110% are a bunch of ?"/$"/$"/$".

They are not able, just like most of the montreal media, to realise that Theodore had no more value on the NHL and that, by trading him, the Habs will save 3-4M$ for the next 2 years! Bob Gainey almost did a miracle by being able to trade him while he was hurt!!

The only thing they were debating on 110% was is Theo was a better goaler than Aebischer. The answer is probably yes. But who cares!! Theo was over in Montreal. He was way overpaid, he was hurt and he wasn't even our #1 goalie anymore!

Great trade. End of the story.

Closed Thread