HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Belleville Bulls 2011-12 Season Thread

Old
04-16-2012, 09:24 PM
ImaBullsfan

vCash: 500
Bulls will be picking 27th in the import draft this year, i personally think George will be active and will draft a defenceman. Does anyone know when the ohl trade freeze is lifted, my quess is that is when you'll see some OA's getting moved.

ImaBullsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Luvtowatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Bulls will be picking 27th in the import draft this year, i personally think George will be active and will draft a defenceman. Does anyone know when the ohl trade freeze is lifted, my quess is that is when you'll see some OA's getting moved.
I have watched your second round d-man play many times. You will be in for a pleasant surprise. I don't know how much George will be looking for another d-man unless he doesn't bring back any 92's.

Luvtowatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
ImaBullsfan

Belleville is holding their Rookie camp May 4-5, and i'm excited to see the new draftees in the bulls iniforms! Wondering if some of the Americans Micheal McCarron, Stu Pomeroy and Joe Wesgarth will show up and meet the organization and city of belleville, and hopefully come to the main camp at the end of august. Any scouting reports on these players, thanks

Old
04-17-2012, 08:38 PM
ImaBullsfan

I will be shocked if Stephen Silas is signed by Colorado, so he should be back as one of the overages. It will be interesting if he wants to stay in belleville or leave, stephen took alot of flack this year from fans. If he gets dealt he should bring a pretty good return.

Old
04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
JSavoire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
I will be shocked if Stephen Silas is signed by Colorado, so he should be back as one of the overages. It will be interesting if he wants to stay in belleville or leave, stephen took alot of flack this year from fans. If he gets dealt he should bring a pretty good return.
Problem is he's a Vet D-man so you would need to get another Vet or at least experienced D back if he wants out. Not sure why he would want out especially as an OA but sometimes I guess they may want to go to a contender even though that could be risky sometimes.

JSavoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2012, 06:56 PM
ImaBullsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Problem is he's a Vet D-man so you would need to get another Vet or at least experienced D back if he wants out. Not sure why he would want out especially as an OA but sometimes I guess they may want to go to a contender even though that could be risky sometimes.
One could never know what happens behind the scenes? He might want a change or like you say wants to go to a major contender. George is pretty loyal when it comes to his veterans, he will only send a player to the right situation.

Old
04-30-2012, 08:28 PM
ImaBullsfan

Can someone PLEASE start a 2012-2013 thread for the bulls, this week-end is the rookie camp and im pretty excited go, and un-like the London camp it is open to us fans