HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

WCQF Gm#4 KINGS(8 v. CANUCKS(1 Wednesday 4/18/12 @ 7:00 pm PDT {TV= NBCSN, CBC, RDS}

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-18-2012, 02:26 PM
  #76
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Jason Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
Schneider in net.

Daneil Sedin says he'll play. according to Lisa Dillman of the LA Times
He says he'll play. "Absolutely"


But then again, a few days ago Henrik said "My brother is 100%."


soooooo

Jason Lewis is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:34 PM
  #77
Butch 19
King me
 
Butch 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: L.A. suburb
Country: United States
Posts: 8,819
vCash: 500
image from ps friend


Last edited by Butch 19: 05-18-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Butch 19 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:36 PM
  #78
Butch 19
King me
 
Butch 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: L.A. suburb
Country: United States
Posts: 8,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
Schneider in net.
Daneil Sedin says he'll play. according to Lisa Dillman of the LA Times
damn! leave the Luongo sign in the car...

Butch 19 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:42 PM
  #79
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
He says he'll play. "Absolutely"


But then again, a few days ago Henrik said "My brother is 100%."


soooooo
he may have been 100% however I htink due to league protcol he had to wait a week.
I think if we make him skate hard, and play him physical he will be gassed by period 3.

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:43 PM
  #80
OK Computer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood
Country: Armenia
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
If D. Sedin plays, the first time he sets foot on the ice somebody needs to smash him into next week... Brownie/Mike, I'm looking at you.

OK Computer is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:44 PM
  #81
DryIslandBartender
KCCO
 
DryIslandBartender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,283
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
damn! leave the Luongo sign in the car...
Don't rule out the possibility of Schneider getting pulled. They might need a "shake up" heading into the third period.

DryIslandBartender is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:49 PM
  #82
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Jason Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
he may have been 100% however I htink due to league protcol he had to wait a week.
I think if we make him skate hard, and play him physical he will be gassed by period 3.
You missed my point.


Before the series started his brother was adamant that he was 100% and ready to go. And then he didn't play and had to go out a week (per league protocol)

They are saying he is 100% good to go again now. My point is I won't believe he is good to go til he steps on the ice.

Seriously it could be one of those things where he plays like 8 minutes but they just put him on the bench to spur on the team. What else do they have to lose?

Jason Lewis is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:54 PM
  #83
topliner967
Registered User
 
topliner967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern Europe
Posts: 627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead View Post
Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by and say good luck. If you do eliminate us tonight, I wish you all the best and hope you go on a long playoff run, hopefully culminated with a Cup victory. Your team has played a hell of a series to this point down to every last man.

And if the Canucks can't get a Cup, then by God Willie Mitchell deserves to.

Cheers and good luck.
Thank you. Series is far from over though.

topliner967 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:55 PM
  #84
Shane Churla
Rookie User
 
Shane Churla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 140
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerniernextRoy View Post
Don't rule out the possibility of Schneider getting pulled. They might need a "shake up" heading into the third period.
Schneider hasn't been pulled once during any start of the 2011-2012 NHL season.
The likelyhood of Schneider getting pulled is probably the same as Quick getting pulled. It could happen but the chances are minimal. Both goalies are of the highest pedigree!

With that being said I don't like the King's chances tonight. A motivated Canucks team with Daniel in the lineup is a scary proposition. Expect the Canucks to come out on top especially if they get contribution from Daniel on the PP.

Shane Churla is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 02:55 PM
  #85
The Butcher
Gutless
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The 5
Country: United States
Posts: 2,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vh2k7 View Post
My first playoff game too. Sacrificing myself for you guys Kings! I have to make the 3 1/2 hour drive back to Vegas and immediately going to work on no sleep

Can't wait!
YOU are awesome.

The Butcher is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:00 PM
  #86
SuperAlmeida
Registered User
 
SuperAlmeida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Norway
Posts: 1,083
vCash: 500
If we win tonight, it is not impossible that I cry a tear or two. I know it's only round one but...

GO KINGS GO!

SuperAlmeida is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:00 PM
  #87
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 26,256
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Risky as all hell. Going down 1-2 games and him trying his hand is better than pulling him out after 3 games down. You wait for the last possible second, to have the least possible chance of saving your season, to risk your entire career, physical health, and quality of life to save it. Hopefully we win without him getting injured. I just have a feeling that Brown or Richards will find him on open ice though.

__________________

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:06 PM
  #88
Hatter
All about the Bob
 
Hatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ojai, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 2,814
vCash: 500
I'm gettin off work here in a while and makin my way to the game. I feel shaky and my palms are sweating and I think I have an cardiac . I'm so ****ing nervousr I think I'll drink a pint of wild turkey before I enter the building and chase it down with another one inside.

This can't be good for my health.

Hatter is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
  #89
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
We need to play the sisters hard so that they have nothing to offer come the 3rd.

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:10 PM
  #90
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,742
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Churla View Post
Schneider hasn't been pulled once during any start of the 2011-2012 NHL season.
The likelyhood of Schneider getting pulled is probably the same as Quick getting pulled. It could happen but the chances are minimal. Both goalies are of the highest pedigree!

With that being said I don't like the King's chances tonight. A motivated Canucks team with Daniel in the lineup is a scary proposition. Expect the Canucks to come out on top especially if they get contribution from Daniel on the PP.
Are you betting your life savings on it? Again?

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:12 PM
  #91
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Churla View Post
Schneider hasn't been pulled once during any start of the 2011-2012 NHL season.
The likelyhood of Schneider getting pulled is probably the same as Quick getting pulled. It could happen but the chances are minimal. Both goalies are of the highest pedigree!

With that being said I don't like the King's chances tonight. A motivated Canucks team with Daniel in the lineup is a scary proposition. Expect the Canucks to come out on top especially if they get contribution from Daniel on the PP.
So you're saying he is due

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
  #92
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Churla View Post
Schneider hasn't been pulled once during any start of the 2011-2012 NHL season.
The likelyhood of Schneider getting pulled is probably the same as Quick getting pulled. It could happen but the chances are minimal. Both goalies are of the highest pedigree!

With that being said I don't like the King's chances tonight. A motivated Canucks team with Daniel in the lineup is a scary proposition. Expect the Canucks to come out on top especially if they get contribution from Daniel on the PP.
You don't think the Kings are motivated?

I think Sutter will have them ready just like in Game 1. The Kings will match the Canucks' intensity in what could be a series-clinching game on home ice.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:14 PM
  #93
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
You don't think the Kings are motivated?

I think Sutter will have them ready just like in Game 1. The Kings will match the Canucks' intensity in what could be a series-clinching game on home ice.
The kings have been outplayed the past two games. During the regular season seemed liek we played better against the sucks even when we lsot then we have the past two games.
Hopefully we show up tonight!! It's time for Doughty to light up the net on the PP and for Kopi to get a goal.

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM
  #94
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Risky as all hell. Going down 1-2 games and him trying his hand is better than pulling him out after 3 games down. You wait for the last possible second, to have the least possible chance of saving your season, to risk your entire career, physical health, and quality of life to save it. Hopefully we win without him getting injured. I just have a feeling that Brown or Richards will find him on open ice though.
Probably, and then all hell is going to break loose with the Canucks trying to get retribution for another legal hit.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:18 PM
  #95
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
The kings have been outplayed the past two games. During the regular season seemed liek we played better against the sucks even when we lsot then we have the past two games.
Hopefully we show up tonight!! It's time for Doughty to light up the net on the PP and for Kopi to get a goal.
The Kings were not outplayed in Game 2. Sorry, they had a fairly early two goal lead that ballooned to three goals and they protected it on the road. That and the person counting shots in the 3rd period of Game 2 was quite generous to the Canucks.

In Game 3 the Canucks had the advantage territorially, but almost all the shots came from the outside. The Kings controlled the pace of the game in their own zone, and the Kings had more quality scoring chances than the Canucks did.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
  #96
HollywoodCory
In The Kingdom
 
HollywoodCory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
Super excited for the game tonight.

I'm think some spring cleaning is order!

HollywoodCory is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
  #97
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Jason Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Probably, and then all hell is going to break loose with the Canucks trying to get retribution for another legal hit.
They are soft.


Their way of seeking retribution is to dive and wrestle with the likes of Kopitar.


Look what Boston did to them. They bullied them. They still do. Vancouver is soft. If Sedin is crushed they won't respond.

Jason Lewis is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
  #98
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Are you betting your life savings on it? Again?
Can't be much if he lost it in a wager on Game 3.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:21 PM
  #99
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
I'm gettin off work here in a while and makin my way to the game. I feel shaky and my palms are sweating and I think I have an cardiac . I'm so ****ing nervousr I think I'll drink a pint of wild turkey before I enter the building and chase it down with another one inside.

This can't be good for my health.
Dude, it's Round 1. Try to limit yourself to a fifth.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 03:23 PM
  #100
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Probably, and then all hell is going to break loose with the Canucks trying to get retribution for another legal hit.
here's hoping it's a clean hit. The league is going into seriosu crack down mode after last night. Suspensions will be twice as long from here on out.

Perro is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.