HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

WCQF Gm#4 KINGS(8 v. CANUCKS(1 Wednesday 4/18/12 @ 7:00 pm PDT {TV= NBCSN, CBC, RDS}

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-18-2012, 05:34 PM
  #126
DryIslandBartender
KCCO
 
DryIslandBartender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,291
vCash: 500

DryIslandBartender is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 05:39 PM
  #127
HollywoodCory
In The Kingdom
 
HollywoodCory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
Canucks are trolling the Kings (and their fans) with this Daniel bull****. From what I hear the guy hasn't even taken any contact in practice. No way we're seeing Daniel in this game tonight.
They'll probably just have him there for extra motivation. There's no way he'll get much playing time if any at all. (maybe just on the power play?)

HollywoodCory is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 05:44 PM
  #128
King Richards
Dry Island II
 
King Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 823
vCash: 500
Even putting him out there on the PP is a terrible idea. He was quoted just a couple days ago saying this is the most out of shape he's been in 5-6 years, and as of yesterday he wasn't taking contact in practice.

I still don't think we see him on the ice, but if we do- wow. What a dangerous and unnecessary mismanagement by the Canucks organization.

King Richards is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 05:49 PM
  #129
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richards View Post
Even putting him out there on the PP is a terrible idea. He was quoted just a couple days ago saying this is the most out of shape he's been in 5-6 years, and as of yesterday he wasn't taking contact in practice.

I still don't think we see him on the ice, but if we do- wow. What a dangerous and unnecessary mismanagement by the Canucks organization.
I think that the player needs to be responsible too. If the test come back as ok and he says he is good how do you say no?

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
  #130
Knight of the Realm
Champs Again!
 
Knight of the Realm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westeros
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
D.Sedin may give them a boost but it is not going to make the Kings change their system.

Sedin has also admitted he is in terrible game shape aside from the concussion.

I don't think Sutter or the players are going to take VC lightly with or without him.

Get it done Kings!

Knight of the Realm is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:03 PM
  #131
Knight of the Realm
Champs Again!
 
Knight of the Realm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westeros
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,181
vCash: 500
3-2 Kings

D. Sedin -2
Richardson-3


















I kid.

Knight of the Realm is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:07 PM
  #132
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of the Realm View Post
3-2 Kings

D. Sedin -2
Richardson-3


















I kid.
Even kidding how would RIchardson get -3 with the nucks onkly scoring 2?

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM
  #133
robitaillefan
Bababooey,Tatatoothy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, CANADA!
Country: Canada
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but this game has a Vancouver win written all over it. Daniels return , Schneider taking over as new starter, even though he played game 3.... Yada yada yada...

The Canucks have been getting Better by every game , and we have kind of tailed off...Richards has dried up since game 1, but has been effective from both ends every game. This is going to be a dogfight tonight with Vancouver bringing it...

This is Quicks time to shine, and our d to keep doing what they are doing....

robitaillefan is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:11 PM
  #134
robitaillefan
Bababooey,Tatatoothy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, CANADA!
Country: Canada
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of the Realm View Post
D.Sedin may give them a boost but it is not going to make the Kings change their system.

Sedin has also admitted he is in terrible game shape aside from the concussion.

I don't think Sutter or the players are going to take VC lightly with or without him.

Get it done Kings!
Do u believe him?....I would say I was in bad shape to, Local media in vancouver has said that he has been privately skating.....he will be a little gassed, but he comes to training camp every year in the best shape on the team......daniel will be a impact tonight....every vancouver player will feed off his return, and it will make there lineup together as players who had to step up to new lines can go back to there usual assignments...

Gonna be a gooder


Last edited by robitaillefan: 04-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.
robitaillefan is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:13 PM
  #135
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,842
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Even kidding how would RIchardson get -3 with the nucks onkly scoring 2?
He's saying Daniel will have 2 goals and Richards will have 3 goals, thus 3-2 Kings.

Sydor25 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:15 PM
  #136
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
 
Puck U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500



Puck U is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:15 PM
  #137
SCARFACE909
Registered User
 
SCARFACE909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 956
vCash: 500
Daniel is playing on the top line with Henrik.

SCARFACE909 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:16 PM
  #138
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
He's saying Daniel will have 2 goals and Richards will have 3 goals, thus 3-2 Kings.
haha ok. Makes Sense here's hoping.

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:17 PM
  #139
SCARFACE909
Registered User
 
SCARFACE909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richards View Post
Even putting him out there on the PP is a terrible idea. He was quoted just a couple days ago saying this is the most out of shape he's been in 5-6 years, and as of yesterday he wasn't taking contact in practice.

I still don't think we see him on the ice, but if we do- wow. What a dangerous and unnecessary mismanagement by the Canucks organization.
Actually Mike Gillis the GM had his career short by injury so I doubt they wouldn't put him in unless they felt he's 100%

I saw he'll be on the top line with Henrik.

SCARFACE909 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:17 PM
  #140
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robitaillefan View Post
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but this game has a Vancouver win written all over it. Daniels return , Schneider taking over as new starter, even though he played game 3.... Yada yada yada...

The Canucks have been getting Better by every game , and we have kind of tailed off...Richards has dried up since game 1, but has been effective from both ends every game. This is going to be a dogfight tonight with Vancouver bringing it...

This is Quicks time to shine, and our d to keep doing what they are doing....
I agree with your girst and second paragraph. Not the third though. Richards will be on his game tonight!!

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:18 PM
  #141
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACE909 View Post
Actually Mike Gillis the GM had his career short by injury so I doubt they wouldn't put him in unless they felt he's 100%

I saw he'll be on the top line with Henrik.
Some people never learn haha

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:18 PM
  #142
robitaillefan
Bababooey,Tatatoothy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, CANADA!
Country: Canada
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACE909 View Post
Actually Mike Gillis the GM had his career short by injury so I doubt they wouldn't put him in unless they felt he's 100%

I saw he'll be on the top line with Henrik.

Sedin, sedin and booth

robitaillefan is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
  #143
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robitaillefan View Post
Sedin, sedin and booth
dead nuck, dead nuck, goose

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:24 PM
  #144
OK Computer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hollywood
Country: Armenia
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robitaillefan View Post
Sedin, sedin and booth
their top line needs to be sedinx2 and either burrows or kesler

they cant score for the life of em, might as well put your 3 best players on the top line

but hey the dumber they are the better is for us

OK Computer is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:25 PM
  #145
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,843
vCash: 500
I just want to see the same execution of the game plan that we saw in Game 1. The rest will take care of itself.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
  #146
robitaillefan
Bababooey,Tatatoothy
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, CANADA!
Country: Canada
Posts: 332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK Computer View Post
their top line needs to be sedinx2 and either burrows or kesler

they cant score for the life of em, might as well put your 3 best players on the top line

but hey the dumber they are the better is for us

They plan on reuniting kesler and the rat...(burrows)

robitaillefan is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:28 PM
  #147
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robitaillefan View Post
They plan on reuniting kesler and the rat...(burrows)
synchronized diving team

Perro is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:41 PM
  #148
Whiskeypete
Registered User
 
Whiskeypete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: stuck in the middle
Country: United States
Posts: 2,424
vCash: 500
tick tock....tick tock......let's friggin go dammit. tired of waiting

Whiskeypete is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 06:41 PM
  #149
aqsw
PM
 
aqsw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,271
vCash: 400
Good Luck Guys

Go Getum!!!

aqsw is offline  
Old
04-18-2012, 07:15 PM
  #150
DAkings20
Kings can't score
 
DAkings20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Valencia, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 12,007
vCash: 500
This game has me the most nervous. Close out games are always the hardest and I really hope the Kings are ready. Canucks will no doubt get a boost with both Sedin's playing. Hopefully they acquired some killer instinct with Sutter and they step on their throats tonight, if not I think this goes at least 6.

DAkings20 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.