Notices

Daley's finally figuring it out

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2006, 02:54 AM
Dr GLU

vCash: 500
Daley's finally figuring it out

All season I've been waiting for Daley to jump into the play offensively more often. His defense has been way beyond what I expected out of him, but he'd been noticeably absent on the other side of the puck. I still don't read PP QB in him, but I think he's so fast that he can create a lot just by jumping into the play to create havoc. Plus, he has the wheels to get back after jumping in the play.

Since the Olympic break, Daley's been absolutely flying. He's getting more involved in the offensive zone and on the rush. I think it'll still take him a little more time to actually start putting more points on the board, but I'm happy he's starting to use his best asset to help out the team offensively.

Old
03-10-2006, 04:46 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Daley has been awesome all season. According to Armstrong, the Stars signed Skoula as a stopgap just so Daley can develop. With Daley progressing so rapidly this year, it made Skoula expandable, getting us Mitchell.

Daley seems very underrated leaguewide IMO.

Old
03-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Walzy

Send a message via ICQ to Walzy Send a message via AIM to Walzy Send a message via MSN to Walzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ott = Snott
Daley seems very underrated leaguewide IMO.
jep, same thing with Robidas...

Old
03-10-2006, 11:13 AM
txomisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLU
All season I've been waiting for Daley to jump into the play offensively more often. His defense has been way beyond what I expected out of him, but he'd been noticeably absent on the other side of the puck. I still don't read PP QB in him, but I think he's so fast that he can create a lot just by jumping into the play to create havoc. Plus, he has the wheels to get back after jumping in the play.

Since the Olympic break, Daley's been absolutely flying. He's getting more involved in the offensive zone and on the rush. I think it'll still take him a little more time to actually start putting more points on the board, but I'm happy he's starting to use his best asset to help out the team offensively.
I agree. Daley doesnt strike me as a PP QB either. He does strike me as a serious powerplay weapon tho. He is going to put up alot of poits on the powerplay for us eventually, with as horrible as it is right now, id like to see him out there more often now.

Old
03-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Stars-Preds

I agree with Glu in that Daley has exceeded my expectations on defense but been average on the offensive end. He is one of the fastest skaters in the NHL so it's good to see him using his speed.

Closed Thread