HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

value: Thomas and krejci

Old
04-21-2012, 11:19 PM
KOHitter87

vCash: 500
value: Thomas and krejci

Just as the tittle says, what could the Bruins get for either a package of those 2 togother? More likley they would be seperate deals.

Im still holding out for a Krejci for Bobby Ryan deal or just a shooter.

Thomas is the best player, but his age is a huge factor thats why if, and when they trade him a package deal would give you the best in return.

No, center man they are set wingers or d-men.

KOHitter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Marlo Stanfield
My Name Is My Name

vCash: 50
Krecji + Thomas for Patrick Kane + something small?

Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2012, 11:26 PM
TheHudlinator

Krejci for Giordano?

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Dellstrom
Pastrnasty

vCash: 1150
Krejci isn't going to be moved unless the offer is undeniable. He just got a contract extension and Seguin is clearly fine at RW. If Krejci did get traded, we'd probably be looking for a first line winger to go on Seguin's wing with Lucic, as Horton would probably be with Marchand/Bergeron.

Thomas offers, on the other hand, will definitely be listened to. It'll more than likely be to the west, though.

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 06:50 AM
jerrywally23*

I totally agree Krejci isn't going to be moved unless it a extreme overpayment, by trading krejci and putting Seguin on the top line it would break up the amazing line chemistry between Bergeron and Seguin. As for Thomas well he isn't the same Tim Thomas from last year. I would send him out west even if we don't he a good return for him it would free up $5 million.

jerrywally23* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 07:02 AM
CreeksideStrangler

I'll take Thomas for Phaneuf.

CreeksideStrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 07:03 AM
jerrywally23*

I find it funny all these trade proposals for Krejci and none of them were made by Bruins Fans. Everybody wants Krejci. Edmonton fanboys want Hamilton and Rask.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Thomas isn't the same where ever Tim Thomas plays next year, he got 1 good year left. Dougie Hamilton is the only good D-man prospect the Bruins have. The Boston Bruins won't be trading Rask, Nor will we be trading Hamilton

Old
04-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrywally23 View Post
I find it funny all these trade proposals for Krejci and none of them were made by Bruins Fans. Everybody wants Krejci. Edmonton fanboys want Hamilton and Rask.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Thomas isn't the same where ever Tim Thomas plays next year, he got 1 good year left. Dougie Hamilton is the only good D-man prospect the Bruins have. The Boston Bruins won't be trading Rask, Nor will we be trading Hamilton
No one mentioned Hamilton or Rask. Who are you arguing with?

Exit Dose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 08:10 AM
rockinghockey

If EDM was going to trade the 1st pick over all which is a scoring winger that is projected to be 40 goal scorer, would Krejci and Hamilton be on the block then.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 08:14 AM
txpd

thomas isnt the thomas of last season? as he had one the alltime great seasons last, isnt that a given?

if i am boston, i wouldnt be trading either of these guys because of a playoff failure. thomas was fine in the regular season and boston remains a competitive team.

txpd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 11:05 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
No one mentioned Hamilton or Rask. Who are you arguing with?
there has been a lot of Rask and Hamiltion to Edmonton proposals lately and im getting sick at discussion why Boston has no interest in trading Rask and Hamilton, I have the NHL Center Ice I watched all 82 games od last years regural season play playoffs and all 82 games of this season + 5 playoff games, Tim Thomas is not the same player he was last year, I believe all his off ice antics are a distraction to the team, Why would Boston trade a young 25 year old superstar Goalie (with a 2.05 GAA and a .929) and keep a Tim Thomas a 38 year old that at best has 2 - 3 years left in the NHL. The Bruins have to think of the Future Good goalies are hard to come by. Rask will be playing in the NHL for the next 12, and I dough Boston will trade him. I also notice that not one of the Bruins fan is pushing to trade Rask or Hamilton.

Old
04-22-2012, 11:13 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeksideStrangler View Post
I'll take Thomas for Phaneuf.

Phaneuf is horrible in his own end, he's +/- -10 Boston Doesn't need Phaneuf we have Dougie Hamilton coming up

Old
04-22-2012, 11:25 AM
jerrywally23*

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
thomas isnt the thomas of last season? as he had one the alltime great seasons last, isnt that a given?

if i am boston, i wouldnt be trading either of these guys because of a playoff failure. thomas was fine in the regular season and boston remains a competitive team.
Tim Thomas

2011-12 Boston NHL 59 35 19 1 2.36 .920
2010-11 Boston NHL 57 35 11 9 2.00 .938

Tuukka Rask during the a hip injury during the 2010-11 season, Tuukka Rask had surgery last summer

2011-12 Boston NHL 23 11 8 3 2.05 .929
2010-11 Boston NHL 29 11 14 2 2.67 .918
2009-10 Boston NHL 45 22 12 5 1.97 .931

two years ago Tuukka Rask had a GAA 1.97 and a save percentage 9.31 his number went down the following year due to a hip problem when he had corrected over the summer and his numbers went back upto a 2.05 and a save percentage .929. I understand why everybody want him but Boston will not trade Rask....

Last edited by jerrywally23*: 04-22-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old
04-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Emerald Duck

Quote:
there has been a lot of Rask and Hamiltion to Edmonton proposals lately and im getting sick at discussion why Boston has no interest in trading Rask and Hamilton,

Rask will be playing in the NHL for the next 12, and I dough Boston will trade him. I also notice that not one of the Bruins fan is pushing to trade Rask or Hamilton.
Welcome to the HF Boards and the Untouchables Club. Most of the threads in this section are from other fans who say "Hey, I really like so and so, what would it take to get him on my team ?", or "I don't want to trade him, but what is the value of X ?". It provides a lot of the entertainment value around here, though you're trying the preemptive strike approach here on Rask and Hamilton.

At least you have some young talent like these guys who other fans target for their team. For example, do you think Anaheim fans are pushing to trade Fowler, Perry, Hiller, Getzlaf, Selanne or many of the other trades in threads posed by other fans ?

Last edited by Emerald Duck: 04-22-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Typo
Emerald Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 12:22 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 152
I don't see TT with great value. I see a reasonable offer is a team feels they are a contender with need of a goalie upgrade but other than that no team will overpay for thomas.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 12:42 PM
BruinsNeedaRussian

Krejci will not be dealt. He can't generate offense vs trapping teams. Same thing happened last year, and then he was a hero.

BruinsNeedaRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 02:14 PM
jerrywally23*

No not every Bruins is untouchable only a select few I would be will to trade Thomas, Horton, Paille, Campbell, Caron, Kelly, .

UNTOUCHABLES:
Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron. Seguin, Marchand, Rask, Hamilton, Boychuck, McQuaid. Chara has a NMC and Siedenberg has a NTC so they are automatically off the trading block

Before any of you critize me for keeping all the Good players you all would do the same on your team. He how lives on glass houses

Last edited by jerrywally23*: 04-22-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old
04-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Pavelski for Krejci straight up

Pierre Dagenais is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
No not every Bruins is untouchable only a select few I would be will to trade Thomas, Horton, Paille, Campbell, Caron, Kelly, .

UNTOUCHABLES:
Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron. Seguin, Marchand, Rask, Hamilton, Boychuck, McQuaid. Chara has a NMC and Siedenberg has a NTC so they are automatically off the trading block

Before any of you critize me for keeping all the Good players you all would do the same on your team. He how lives on glass houses
Ya but you'll trade them all for Phaneuf and Kessel..

Leafs For Life* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainOfJ View Post
Krejci for a wing or D, the thought of the Krejci for Bobby Ryan always was something I loved...
Realistically, neither team can consider this until sometime next season. We can't consider moving Bobby until Perry is extended and one of our prospects solidifies a top six job, and Boston can't consider moving Krejci until Seguin takes that final step in his development.

Exit Dose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 03:05 PM
TheHudlinator

Quote:

UNTOUCHABLES:

How bad is Horton's injure is he going to be able to play next year?

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2012, 04:09 PM
KOHitter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
Realistically, neither team can consider this until sometime next season. We can't consider moving Bobby until Perry is extended and one of our prospects solidifies a top six job, and Boston can't consider moving Krejci until Seguin takes that final step in his development.
This off season Seguin should be ready to take over at center he started at center this year.

Old
04-22-2012, 04:12 PM
KOHitter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainOfJ View Post
Boston's fine because of the versatility Peverley provides, if needed, he can play center in a top 6 role, especially if he was looking at and 2 of Lucic, Seguin, Parise, Ryan, Marchand as his wings...but I do see your point on Anaheim. Either way, I'm just dreaming over here
Im with you, i have been dreaming of that deal for a while. It just makes so much sence for both teams, and are great deals both ways no team gets hosed.