HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where is Bob Bassen?

Closed Thread

Old
11-20-2003, 09:41 PM
topshelf331

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Where is Bob Bassen?

Bob Bassen was always my favorite blues player until i saw demitra play his first game. But they are two totally different players. And if i had to choose one it would probably still be bob. I always tried to play like Bassen. Full of heart. Not afraid of anyone. And a great hard working defensive forward. He was small like me and tough. I was probably weird being a kid who enjoyed the defensive side of being a forward first and didnt think about scoring a whole lot. I remember him holding his own with probert. He didnt win but he didnt lose either.

Anyways i did a random search on yahoo, and amazingly enough found a recent article. I thought i would pass it on to anyone who enjoyed watching Bassen, and wondered where he was.

Bob Bassen assistent coach of the Utah Grizzlies

Old
11-21-2003, 10:19 AM
zuke354

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331
Bob Bassen was always my favorite blues player until i saw demitra play his first game. But they are two totally different players. And if i had to choose one it would probably still be bob. I always tried to play like Bassen. Full of heart. Not afraid of anyone. And a great hard working defensive forward. He was small like me and tough. I was probably weird being a kid who enjoyed the defensive side of being a forward first and didnt think about scoring a whole lot. I remember him holding his own with probert. He didnt win but he didnt lose either.

Anyways i did a random search on yahoo, and amazingly enough found a recent article. I thought i would pass it on to anyone who enjoyed watching Bassen, and wondered where he was.

Bob Bassen assistent coach of the Utah Grizzlies
I was a huge Pellerin fan because he reminded me of bassen. They were both hard working little guys that could lay a hit.

Old
11-21-2003, 10:23 AM
Irish Blues

We might want to consider a "Where are they now?" thread for some of the old Blues players.

11-21-2003, 11:19 AM
topshelf331

Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Blues
We might want to consider a "Where are they now?" thread for some of the old Blues players.

I definatley like that idea.

Closed Thread