HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Business is Looking Up!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-23-2012, 12:07 PM
  #1
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,505
vCash: 500
Business is Looking Up!

I stumbled across this on the main boards. This is something that really makes me proud. Take a look at the viewership of Game 2 of our series in the state of Florida.

http://puckthemedia.wordpress.com/20...d-nbc-ratings/

Ranked third of all playoff games up until April 19th ahead of series such as Nashville/Detroit, LA/Vancouver, Boston/Washington

So the next time some pompous northern fan questions viewership just kindly direct them to this thread. Thanks!

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 02:10 PM
  #2
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,051
vCash: 500
I'm convinced several of those who ***** about our attendance and viewership are those who turned their backs on "their" teams during the lean years.

Love that people rare loving this.

__________________
So you're saying there's a chance!
Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 02:40 PM
  #3
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
I stumbled across this on the main boards. This is something that really makes me proud. Take a look at the viewership of Game 2 of our series in the state of Florida.

http://puckthemedia.wordpress.com/20...d-nbc-ratings/

Ranked third of all playoff games up until April 19th ahead of series such as Nashville/Detroit, LA/Vancouver, Boston/Washington

So the next time some pompous northern fan questions viewership just kindly direct them to this thread. Thanks!

Great post great read!!

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 05:19 PM
  #4
OnFrozenPond93
Registered User
 
OnFrozenPond93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunrise, Fla.
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
hate to be a killjoy here, but those numbers are national not just in the state; the game was broadcast FROM florida is how the story is written...

OnFrozenPond93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 05:23 PM
  #5
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UF & Boca Raton
Country: United States
Posts: 5,505
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnFrozenPond93 View Post
hate to be a killjoy here, but those numbers are national not just in the state; the game was broadcast FROM florida is how the story is written...
oops my bad GR, but still its nice to see some positive notes about panthers and viewership.

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
  #6
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnFrozenPond93 View Post
hate to be a killjoy here, but those numbers are national not just in the state; the game was broadcast FROM florida is how the story is written...
Killin me Smalls!

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 02:04 AM
  #7
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Saskatoon, Sk
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,408
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
oops my bad GR, but still its nice to see some positive notes about panthers and viewership.
There are TONES people following Florida in Canada right now. It's pretty exciting.

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 03:30 AM
  #8
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
There are TONES people following Florida in Canada right now. It's pretty exciting.
That's really cool to know... I hope we go another round, and keep the excitement going.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.