HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2014 / 2015 Ticket Exchange Thread

Old
03-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

vCash: 500
I'm going to the game on Thursaday, haven't been to one since last season, feels so long I forget what it's like. Anyway, my friend was looking at tickets online and saw that you can buy a Parking Pass. Do you need this to park anywhere in West Gate? I remember in the past I could just drive up to the arena and we'd park near the movie theater. If we don't have one, can we buy one when we get there?

Thanks..

Naych_PHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

vCash: 1025
http://coyotes.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/2008_parking_map.pdf

I think lot A,B,J, and K are still free. Lot G is $10 and the only real difference is the traffic in and out of the stadium; lot g is the fastest but I have personally parked for free in K. I avoid parking by the theater because of the traffic getting out but that depends on the game.

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 05:39 PM
krepitch
Coyote Fan

Free public parking at the Cardinals stadium lot was severely restricted on Sunday for some reason. Not sure if that's permanent or not.

krepitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 08:03 PM
ssmatik

Quote:
Originally Posted by krepitch View Post
Free public parking at the Cardinals stadium lot was severely restricted on Sunday for some reason. Not sure if that's permanent or not.
It has been the last two games. Sucks cause they are letting everyone park in the STH section. Took 30 minutes to get out last game. Normally takes 5 at the most.

ssmatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 08:56 PM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
The Tank thanks you

FYI, also parking is shutdown in LOT X. And lot A is easily faster than log G, unless of course you need to be on that side of the arena.

Right now all the lots are filling up fast because of X.

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmatik View Post
It has been the last two games. Sucks cause they are letting everyone park in the STH section. Took 30 minutes to get out last game. Normally takes 5 at the most.
A couple of years ago you could park anywhere at UofP but they've slowly but surely taken away those options. First they blocked off certain routes, then they blocked off parts of parking lots, then blocked entrances and cutoff entire parking lots, now it's to the point where only the first few rows in the northwest corner of UofP are available for parking and those have 1 way in and only 2 ways out. There has to be a reason they'd intentionally make it less and less efficient. I'm guessing:

1) Bidwells charge them for any use of UofP parking/routes so they've shrunk it down as much as possible to save money.
2) In the event the Coyotes actually stay (still holding out hope), they will likely charge for parking and in preparation are starting to structure it in a way that is conducive to that (tightly designated area, single entrance, etc.).

Now that I think about it further, it's likely both. It does suck because it suddenly makes going to and leaving a game noticeably more time consuming but if it's a preemptive strike at coming up with money to make the Coyotes situation more doable I certainly can't hate on that!

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

In case anyone wanted to buy their playoff tickets early the password isnt to hard to figure out, it has to do with a "puck". Lowers are $85 plus fees but call and get a playoff package and it breaks down to $65 each; but you have to pay for the whole round up front.

Old
04-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Mr Pukhead
Where's my ambulance

I just wanted to thank everyone who gave out free and/or discounted tickets this year and previous years. You guys are great fans and your efforts should be acknowleged.

I took a few newbies out this year and we now have one new Doaner/Yotes fan and my wife's maid of honor is now in love with Boyd Gordon!

Mr Pukhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
The Tank thanks you

Everyone get their playoff tickets in the mail? Got mine and I always get a kick out of the "Stanley Cup round" ones

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 02:04 PM

I guess I was foolish not to buy tickets to Game 5 in advance, it appears to be all sold out. I thought there might be a few tickets available in advance, but I guess not. Does anyone know of a pair of tickets available at a reasonable price?

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 02:35 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I guess I was foolish not to buy tickets to Game 5 in advance, it appears to be all sold out. I thought there might be a few tickets available in advance, but I guess not. Does anyone know of a pair of tickets available at a reasonable price?
There seems to be tickets available on Stubhub. 50% surcharge, but it could be worse.

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

I wish I did.

http://www.stubhub.com/phoenix-coyot...-2012-4035621/

Looking at Stubhub the cheapest per ticket right now is $52 not including any additional fees.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 02:57 PM

I'm usually that guy that doesn't pay retail for anything, so paying over retail is almost out of the question. I know there are tickets available above value, and I guess I am just out of luck. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled on Ticketmaster's site to see if any new tickets become available in the next week.

Old
04-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm usually that guy that doesn't pay retail for anything, so paying over retail is almost out of the question. I know there are tickets available above value, and I guess I am just out of luck. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled on Ticketmaster's site to see if any new tickets become available in the next week.
They may have standing room only available but last I heard that is going for $65 a pop.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2012, 10:47 PM

Thanks for all of the responses. I guess I am being stubborn on this after sitting in the lower bowl the first two games at gate prices. I didn't see Game 5 on sale when I bought 1 & 2, otherwise I would have purchased then. Now the thought of standing room only or 2-3x gate prices does nothing to entice me to go to the game in person.

Old
04-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

Wait a few days and check ticketmaster, they will open up a few seats as the week goes by. Keeps a stock in case a future season ticket holders buys in

Old
04-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Dirty Old Man
Yotes still in AZ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperHF View Post
Everyone get their playoff tickets in the mail? Got mine and I always get a kick out of the "Stanley Cup round" ones
Those make great gag gifts, by the way. "Here's two tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Don't say I never gave ya nothin'."

Dirty Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

Round 2 presale. I forgot that my credit card bill will shoot up if they clinch Saturday

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/19...p;minorcatid=9

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/19...p;minorcatid=9

Password is "Puck", uppers start at $54, lowers start at $114

Last edited by Naurutger: 04-20-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old
04-24-2012, 05:08 PM
zz

If game 1 is indeed on Friday, I don't think I'll be able to attend. I have 2 lower level tickets: section 104, row M, seats 16 & 17.

I'm not trying to make any money, just the original amount: $ 114.75 x 2. The only accepted payment is Paypal, and if using a credit card, you're on the hook for any applicable fees.

PM me if you're interested.

Old
04-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Naurutger
Free Max!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz View Post
If game 1 is indeed on Friday, I don't think I'll be able to attend. I have 2 lower level tickets: section 104, row M, seats 16 & 17.

I'm not trying to make any money, just the original amount: $ 114.75 x 2. The only accepted payment is Paypal, and if using a credit card, you're on the hook for any applicable fees.

PM me if you're interested.
John Shannon and Azcentral say it will be on a Friday but Lisa Halverstadt tweeted out that the Coyotes said game 1 could still be Saturday. So Azcentral is fighting itself right now as Lisa is one of their reporters.

Old
04-24-2012, 07:10 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
John Shannon and Azcentral say it will be on a Friday but Lisa Halverstadt tweeted out that the Coyotes said game 1 could still be Saturday. So Azcentral is fighting itself right now as Lisa is one of their reporters.
Great.

Well, thx for the update. I really hope the game will be Saturday.

Old
04-25-2012, 12:01 AM
ssmatik

Quote:
Great.

Well, thx for the update. I really hope the game will be Saturday.
Friday and Sunday is much better than Sat and Monday for me. Monday could be an early start which would not work with my work schedule.

ssmatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 12:46 PM
zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmatik View Post
Friday and Sunday is much better than Sat and Monday for me. Monday could be an early start which would not work with my work schedule.
I just wish I knew either way. I hate the idea of having to unload $ 230 worth of tickets the day of the game.

Old
04-25-2012, 05:14 PM

FYI, I just got an email from Coyotes marketing saying the games were Friday/Sunday. I'd much prefer a Friday/Sunday schedule, so that's cool with me.

Old
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM
RR

Quote:
I just wish I knew either way. I hate the idea of having to unload $ 230 worth of tickets the day of the game.
Friday and Sunday

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=629629

RR is offline   Reply With Quote