HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

Foster Hewitt Divisonal Finals: Inglewood vs. Australia

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-25-2012, 01:12 PM
  #1
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,692
vCash: 8400
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Foster Hewitt Divisonal Finals: Inglewood vs. Australia



Cecil Hart

Harry Watson - Wayne Gretzky (C) - Jari Kurri
Baldy Northcott - Pat Lafontaine - Alexander Mogilny
Ross Lonsberry - Rod Brind'Amour (A) - Ron Ellis
Murray Murdoch - Bernie Nicholls - Bill Ezinicki

Moose Johnson (A) - Brian Leetch
George Boucher (A) - Jimmy Watson
Lloyd Cook - Kimmo Timonen

Tiny Thompson
Rogie Vachon


Spare: Pavol Demitra (LW/RW/C), Mike Richards (C), Robyn Regehr (D), Pavel Kubina (D)

(tentative) Special Teams:

PP1: Leetch - Nicholls - Gretzky - Kurri - Watson
PP2: Boucher - Timonen - Lafontaine - Mogilny - Northcott

PK1: Johnson - Watson - Brind'Amour - Northcott
PK2: Leetch - Cook - Gretzky - Kurri


Australia Mighty Roos

General Manager: Velociraptor
Home Venue: Stadium Australia



Head Coach: Ken Hitchcock
Captain: George Armstrong
Assistant Captains: Ron Francis, Denis Potvin, Charlie Conacher

ROSTER

Steve Shutt - Ron Francis (A) - Charlie Conacher (A)
Herbie Lewis - Sergei Fedorov - Reggie Leach
Yvon Lambert - Bobby Holik - George Armstrong (C)
Louis Berlinguette - Derek Sanderson - Leo Labine

Denis Potvin (A) - Bob Baun
Doug Mohns - Randy Carlyle
Albert Leduc - Ken Morrow

Bernie Parent
Percy LeSueur

Spares:
Glen Wesley, D
Pierre Mondou, C/LW
Paul MacLean, RW
Normand Rochefort, D


POWERPLAY

PP1: Steve Shutt - Sergei Fedorov - Charlie Conacher - Denis Potvin - Randy Carlyle
PP2: Herbie Lewis - Ron Francis - Reggie Leach - Doug Mohns - Albert Leduc

PENALTY KILL

PK1: Derek Sanderson - George Armstrong - Denis Potvin - Ken Morrow
PK2: Ron Francis - Herbie Lewis - Doug Mohns - Bob Baun
PK3: Sergei Fedorov - Louis Berlinguette - Denis Potvin - Ken Morrow


Last edited by TheDevilMadeMe: 05-01-2012 at 10:56 AM.
BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 01:20 PM
  #2
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Well, this is an interesting series.

Inglewood has the best player in the series, but Australia has the best defenseman and goalie. Both teams have weaknesses on the 1st line LW and 2nd line RW. Inglewood has a clear advantage on 2nd line LW (in my opinion), while Australia holds an advantage at 2nd line C. 2nd line RWs seem like a wash to me. Both teams have very strong checking lines, at first glance, I don't know who has the better one.

I think this may come down to Inglewood having a substantially better overall defense corps, as well as Gretzky. Parent may have to be the true star of this series for Australia.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 02:12 PM
  #3
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Best of luck to you, arrbez.

I'll begin to add my opinion later on tonight or tomorrow.

I'll also add that I think Leach and Mogilny are pretty similar, Mogilny having the chemistry advantage with Lafontaine, Leach having the post-season advantage. I would think that Francis is at least as much an advantage over Lafontaine that Northcott is over Lewis, not overly significant, but considerable.

As for my lines, I will swap Bobby Holik and Derek Sanderson again, as Holik has quite the centre depth to work with, notably Gretzky, the best player in the series and Rod Brind'Amour, someone Holik has had notable success shutting down.


Last edited by Velociraptor: 04-25-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 02:36 PM
  #4
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
I feel like Francis is a bigger advantage over Lafontaine than Northcott is over Lewis, but you would hope that's the case, as one guy is the team's 1st line C and the other guy is the team's 2nd line LW.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 02:54 PM
  #5
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
I feel like Francis is a bigger advantage over Lafontaine than Northcott is over Lewis, but you would hope that's the case, as one guy is the team's 1st line C and the other guy is the team's 2nd line LW.
Read that wrong thinking it was Francis we were talking about

Yeah you're definitely right about Fedorov/Lafontaine.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 03:22 PM
  #6
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
Read that wrong thinking it was Francis we were talking about

Yeah you're definitely right about Fedorov/Lafontaine.
Overall, I think you guys have two very equal 2nd lines (I'd give the edge to yours since Fedorov is a significantly better player than Lafontaine), but these are two lines that have completely different functions. I think your 2nd line gives you a nice advantage here, because you could use it against the Gretzky line if you really wanted to, or you could deploy it against the Lafontaine line and likely come out ahead, just because of the two-way ability of that line with Fedorov and Lewis.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM
  #7
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
Overall, I think you guys have two very equal 2nd lines (I'd give the edge to yours since Fedorov is a significantly better player than Lafontaine), but these are two lines that have completely different functions. I think your 2nd line gives you a nice advantage here, because you could use it against the Gretzky line if you really wanted to, or you could deploy it against the Lafontaine line and likely come out ahead, just because of the two-way ability of that line with Fedorov and Lewis.
Yeah, having three lines that can match up against Inglewood's team is definitely nice. The first line is the only line that isn't complete defensively, and it's not even that bad with Ron Francis and Steve Shutt, to a lesser extent. I think the defensive flow throughout my forward corps is a huge asset, and that will come in handy when matching up against a good offensive squad, like the one I am up against right now.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 05:09 PM
  #8
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos
 
Sturminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Egg, New York
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 7,386
vCash: 500
Well Gretzky vs. Potvin is a pretty well documented matchup in real life. Denis didn't play poorly against Gretzky, but he was definitely frustrated by his inability to really lay the body on Gretz, which really nobody was able to do. Potvin is a fine matchup, in the end. Gretzky didn't skulldrag Potvin in those finals like he did many other #1 defensemen during his career. Baun is not a great match at #2 to defend Gretz, considering how much of a role physicality played in his game. There's just not much to be gained in trying to push around Gretzky - Kurri. I doubt Baun was a better positional player than Morrow.

I'm guessing Berlinquette - Sanderson is the checking matchup against Gretzky in Australia, and that's not a bad matchup.

Sturminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:10 PM
  #9
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
Well Gretzky vs. Potvin is a pretty well documented matchup in real life. Denis didn't play poorly against Gretzky, but he was definitely frustrated by his inability to really lay the body on Gretz, which really nobody was able to do. Potvin is a fine matchup, in the end. Gretzky didn't skulldrag Potvin in those finals like he did many other #1 defensemen during his career. Baun is not a great match at #2 to defend Gretz, considering how much of a role physicality played in his game. There's just not much to be gained in trying to push around Gretzky - Kurri. I doubt Baun was a better positional player than Morrow.

I'm guessing Berlinquette - Sanderson is the checking matchup against Gretzky in Australia, and that's not a bad matchup.
Agreed for the most part, I don't think Baun is an ideal matchup for Gretzky either, but I think he'll occasionally be able to impede some of his scoring chances. But you're right, I plan on having Potvin as the primary defender pitted against Gretz.

You're right, that's a fairly tenacious checking duo which I also believe will matchup well with Gretzky, also having the physical Labine on the right side helps.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:20 PM
  #10
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 38,717
vCash: 500
There is a lot of info on the history board about the Gretzky vs Potvin matchup and the successes of each player.

Should be easy to find with a quick search

TheDevilMadeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:23 PM
  #11
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
I'll start off with goaltending.

Goaltending

- Thompson is a much better netminder than Harry Lumley, who the Mighty Roos' faced last series, but his playoff record is similar. Thompson's win/loss was significantly better, and he made it to several cup finals, but only won once. Mind you, his cup victory was a phenomenal run. I think he can be viewed as an average playoff performer.

- Parent is a money playoff goaltender, and both of his cup runs are extremely impressive, and both place above Thompson's. Parent is the better of the two, and has a big advantage by having a fantastic playoff record.

- I think Vachon is in the top tier of backup goaltenders, however I think that Percy LeSueur is also a very good backup goalie. He was a big part of one of two championships with the Habs, but was pretty much a non-factor in '68. I will give him the edge over LeSueur, but Percy was also known to be a strong playoff goaltender.

Australia holds the goaltending advantage, I think Parent > Thompson is a more sizable, and relevant advantage than Vachon > LeSueur, because due to both teams having a legitimate starting goaltender, I don't think we'll be seeing much of the backups.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:31 PM
  #12
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
There is a lot of info on the history board about the Gretzky vs Potvin matchup and the successes of each player.

Should be easy to find with a quick search
If you wouldn't mind could you help us out? I find it difficult to filter out most of the better threads, and you may remember ones that you have referred to before.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:41 PM
  #13
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Boston Globe - Apr 18, 1981

Quote:
Edmonton played about as tough as it could, scoring first and holding the score at 3-3 after two periods with a gutsy performance. "That's a good young club, and they gave us the kind of tough game we needed," said Arbour. "That was a very tough game, a grinding game. They move the puck around as well as any team in the league." The Islanders are bottling up Wayne Gretzky in two ways. They're covering his pass receivers, and "we're playing a sort of zone on him," said Potvin. "Zone?" asked [Glen Sather]. "They're playing Potvin on him."
Here's the famous quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Potvin
Hitting Gretzky is like wrapping your arms around fog. You saw him but when you reached out to grab him your hands felt nothing, maybe just a chill. He had the strongest danger radar of anyone on the ice. I think he could sense me coming, the way you can sometimes look ahead and sense somebody watching you from behind. I can't remember one time in my career when I got a good piece of him.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:34 AM
  #14
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 38,717
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
If you wouldn't mind could you help us out? I find it difficult to filter out most of the better threads, and you may remember ones that you have referred to before.
Just run a search for "Gretzky Potvin" or "Islanders Oilers," and make sure you are only searching the history board, not all of hfboards

I don't have any of them bookmarked or anything


Last edited by TheDevilMadeMe: 04-26-2012 at 02:40 AM.
TheDevilMadeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 11:42 AM
  #15
nik jr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Congo-Kinshasa
Posts: 10,526
vCash: 500
i would use fyodorov and potvin against gretzky.

in addition to their defensive play, their possession ability would make gretzky play in his own end. speed of that line would also be very useful in transition.

nik jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 01:20 PM
  #16
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik jr View Post
i would use fyodorov and potvin against gretzky.

in addition to their defensive play, their possession ability would make gretzky play in his own end. speed of that line would also be very useful in transition.
I like that line against Gretzky as well, I think my fourth line works well as well because Berlinguette and Sanderson were both very fast. They may see more of Gretzky because they will receive desired matchups, but I think that second line could be very useful, like you said, in transition.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 01:26 PM
  #17
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Let's not forget one thing before we start talking about shutting down Gretzky - Australia's offense is substantially weaker than Inglewood's previous opponent, Cincinnati. That isn't a judgment of Australia as much as it is a praise of Cincinnati, but that doesn't make it any less true.. and Inglewood still beat Cincinnati. Given that Inglewood is a fairly strong defensive team as well overall, I think Australia is really going to have to prove how they're going to score as much as how they're going to slow down Gretzky.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 01:37 PM
  #18
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos
 
Sturminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Egg, New York
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 7,386
vCash: 500
Yeah, scoring is the question for Australia. They have a chance, however. They have two lines of defensive players (Lewis - Fedorov // Berlinquette - Sanderson) who match up well with Gretzky - Kurri and they have a strong goalie/coach, so it's unlikely they're going to be destroyed here defensively. But will they score enough, themselves? I dunno. Conacher is a very dangerous scorer and he was a strong playoff performer. Leetch is going to have problems with Conacher one-on-one, so this series in some ways comes down to a referendum on Moose Johnson.

Personally, I think Johnson is being pretty well overrated by the people who call him a steal where he was drafted this year, but I also can't say I think he was a bad pick. I think there are a few small caveats with his career, but Johnson was an excellent and physically powerful defensive-defenseman no matter how you slice it.

Sturminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:02 PM
  #19
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
Yeah, scoring is the question for Australia. They have a chance, however. They have two lines of defensive players (Lewis - Fedorov // Berlinquette - Sanderson) who match up well with Gretzky - Kurri and they have a strong goalie/coach, so it's unlikely they're going to be destroyed here defensively. But will they score enough, themselves? I dunno. Conacher is a very dangerous scorer and he was a strong playoff performer. Leetch is going to have problems with Conacher one-on-one, so this series in some ways comes down to a referendum on Moose Johnson.

Personally, I think Johnson is being pretty well overrated by the people who call him a steal where he was drafted this year, but I also can't say I think he was a bad pick. I think there are a few small caveats with his career, but Johnson was an excellent and physically powerful defensive-defenseman no matter how you slice it.
As much as Conacher will give Leetch issues, I think the biggest question is how many issues will Gretzky cause for Australia? It is well documented that Potvin didn't do much better than an average job against Gretzky, I thought, and I'm sure the Islanders put out their best defensive players to go out against Gretzky as well, and he still managed to score. I'm not going to say that Australia will get destroyed defensively, but I do think you guys are talking a little too casually over how good a match Potvin and Australia's forwards are against Gretzky.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
  #20
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos
 
Sturminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Egg, New York
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 7,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
As much as Conacher will give Leetch issues, I think the biggest question is how many issues will Gretzky cause for Australia? It is well documented that Potvin didn't do much better than an average job against Gretzky, I thought, and I'm sure the Islanders put out their best defensive players to go out against Gretzky as well, and he still managed to score. I'm not going to say that Australia will get destroyed defensively, but I do think you guys are talking a little too casually over how good a match Potvin and Australia's forwards are against Gretzky.
I haven't dug deeply into the statistics, but my memory is pretty clear about what happened in those finals. In the first one, the Isles checked Gretzky as effectively as anyone ever did in his whole career. In the second one, the Oilers did much better, but it wasn't Gretzky who went wild in the finals so much (except for the last game), as Messier and Coffey.

Sturminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
  #21
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 38,717
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
Personally, I think Johnson is being pretty well overrated by the people who call him a steal where he was drafted this year, but I also can't say I think he was a bad pick. I think there are a few small caveats with his career, but Johnson was an excellent and physically powerful defensive-defenseman no matter how you slice it.
I definitely agree. Looking at the guys drafted around Moose, I think he was drafted right about where he should have been

TheDevilMadeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
  #22
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
I haven't dug deeply into the statistics, but my memory is pretty clear about what happened in those finals. In the first one, the Isles checked Gretzky as effectively as anyone ever did in his whole career. In the second one, the Oilers did much better, but it wasn't Gretzky who went wild in the finals so much (except for the last game), as Messier and Coffey.
That being the case, it doesn't really look like Inglewood has another elite player on a different line that can go ape **** like that.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
  #23
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos
 
Sturminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Egg, New York
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 7,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
That being the case, it doesn't really look like Inglewood has another elite player on a different line that can go ape **** like that.
Well...two things. It was a total team effort in checking Gretz, and that was the dynasty Islanders. Bryan Trottier was way, way more relatively dominant in the real NHL than anybody on Australia is in the ATD, and at least in the first series, Arbour outcoached Sather badly.

Sturminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 03:15 PM
  #24
Velociraptor
Nucks future 1C??
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
Let's not forget one thing before we start talking about shutting down Gretzky - Australia's offense is substantially weaker than Inglewood's previous opponent, Cincinnati. That isn't a judgment of Australia as much as it is a praise of Cincinnati, but that doesn't make it any less true.. and Inglewood still beat Cincinnati. Given that Inglewood is a fairly strong defensive team as well overall, I think Australia is really going to have to prove how they're going to score as much as how they're going to slow down Gretzky.
Cincinnati was a better offensive team, but I don't know if I'd say substantially weaker. Let's also consider a few other factors.

- George Hainsworth, is not an upper tier goaltender, Gretzky and company definitely would have been able to expose him much more than they will against Bernie Parent.
- Cincy was not an overly strong defensive team, I thought they had a very good shutdown line, but it wasn't a top defensive team, so it's very likely that scores in the Inglewood/Cincinnati series were high scoring games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
Yeah, scoring is the question for Australia. They have a chance, however. They have two lines of defensive players (Lewis - Fedorov // Berlinquette - Sanderson) who match up well with Gretzky - Kurri and they have a strong goalie/coach, so it's unlikely they're going to be destroyed here defensively. But will they score enough, themselves? I dunno. Conacher is a very dangerous scorer and he was a strong playoff performer. Leetch is going to have problems with Conacher one-on-one, so this series in some ways comes down to a referendum on Moose Johnson.

Personally, I think Johnson is being pretty well overrated by the people who call him a steal where he was drafted this year, but I also can't say I think he was a bad pick. I think there are a few small caveats with his career, but Johnson was an excellent and physically powerful defensive-defenseman no matter how you slice it.
Australia is the better defensive team, although Inglewood's top-four is much better, despite lacking a good #1, which Australia does have. The corps lacks a true leader. I think Leetch will have his hands full with Conacher, a big guy who drives to the net. The question I have, is that is scoring really that much of a question when there is nobody to shut down the remains of that line? I'm not overly confident in Inglewood's first pairing as a shutdown unit, and I think containing my first line may be more of a task than it looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
As much as Conacher will give Leetch issues, I think the biggest question is how many issues will Gretzky cause for Australia? It is well documented that Potvin didn't do much better than an average job against Gretzky, I thought, and I'm sure the Islanders put out their best defensive players to go out against Gretzky as well, and he still managed to score. I'm not going to say that Australia will get destroyed defensively, but I do think you guys are talking a little too casually over how good a match Potvin and Australia's forwards are against Gretzky.
Gretzky will create issues for Australia, that is evident. But Potvin vs. Gretzky is not a bad matchup, yes it is proven that he had troubles hitting him, but he was still part of an effort that was able to contain him, having a strong defensive team is highly beneficial against the best offensive player of all time. Not to mention a rock-solid defenseman in Bob Baun is on the right side of Potvin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek View Post
That being the case, it doesn't really look like Inglewood has another elite player on a different line that can go ape **** like that.
And I think ultimately, Inglewood's top line will be heavily depended on this series. I think whatever line goes out against LaFontaine-Mogilny will grind them to dust.

I don't know if there are many similarities between Hitchcock and Al Arbour, but his defensive style of play is the perfect solution to stop Gretzky, there is a lot of defensive capability on this roster and it will be put to use to stop Inglewood's star player.

Velociraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 03:20 PM
  #25
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
You know, there really is nothing preventing Inglewood from switching the positions of Johnson and Leetch on the top pairing. I don't think Australia's top line really needs a true shutdown pair to slow it down or stop it, mainly because Conacher is far and away the best player on the line and the only really legitimate goal scoring threat. If Johnson shuts down Conacher, the offense from Australia's top line will be severely lacking.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.