HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

REEEAAAALLY excited about Tambellini

Closed Thread

Old
03-14-2006, 10:42 PM
tomerez

vCash: 500
I've been a long time follower of Jeff and have seen many games of him in Michigan yellow. He's one of my favourite hockey players and is just so much fun to watch, which by now I'm sure most of you Isles fans have come to learn.

He's got terrific speed, hands and a very solid set of shots. As a Michigan fan, I was somewhat looking forward to seeing Tambo wear the C for Michigan this year but he decided to forego his senior year and play in the AHL. It was obviously the best thing for his development as he's proven himself in the NCAA. I'm glad to see him get a shot up in the NHL with the Isles, and glad to see he scored his first NHL goal tonight.

The only knock on Tambo is his size but you will learn quickly that he plays well beyond his size. He plays like a 6'4 player and often finds a scoring opportunity from a seemingly innocent play. Congrats on the great pickup!

Closed Thread