HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoffs Thread| Marlies sweep Rochester 3-0!

Closed Thread

Old
04-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Stats01

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseOAK View Post
Really, have you punched anyone in the face before?
Yes, have you?

It was a ****** move by Kadri. All I'm saying is if he did that crap in the NHL he would get jumped and pummeled. Also like I said if I was that Rochester player and he skated by me like that with his soldier salute and the arms flailing in the air, damn right I'm going after him. I like Kadri's confidence and cockiness, but that was a bit much. This isn't junior anymore kid.

Old
04-26-2012, 11:23 AM
topched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats01 View Post
Yes, have you?

It was a ****** move by Kadri. All I'm saying is if he did that crap in the NHL he would get jumped and pummeled. Also like I said if I was that Rochester player and he skated by me like that with his soldier salute and the arms flailing in the air, damn right I'm going after him. I like Kadri's confidence and cockiness, but that was a bit much. This isn't junior anymore kid.
Congrats bud, you got yourself a 21 game suspension courtesy of Scary Gary Bettman.

Old
04-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Yes, have you?

you do realize the guy was high sticked, the officials didn't call it. and he was freaking pissed as hell and got penalized where they were picking him, im damn happy the guy did what he did.

If he did that in the nhl and if people jumped him, penalties would be called and if our powerplay being good then guess what? we would have been damn good on it and get another goal.

04-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Stats01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
you do realize the guy was high sticked, the officials didn't call it. and he was freaking pissed as hell and got penalized where they were picking him, im damn happy the guy did what he did.

If he did that in the nhl and if people jumped him, penalties would be called and if our powerplay being good then guess what? we would have been damn good on it and get another goal.
Whether its a good idea or not is not part of my point. You're telling me an NHL goon would accept that garbage. You don't think Chris Neil would allow that crap, or Lucic? I'm a huge Kadri fan, but he wouldn't dare try that against Boston.

Old
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Whether its a good idea or not is not part of my point. You're telling me an NHL goon would accept that garbage. You don't think Chris Neil would allow that crap, or Lucic?
and thats my point...in the nhl they are goons and where would the end up if they took a shot at him? in the box. who gets the advantage then? the leafs.

Old
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Deebo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
So are going up against the barons or the heat?
If the Wolves beat the Rampage in game 5, Marlies play the wolves.

If not, they Marlies play the Heat.

I think.

Old
04-26-2012, 01:58 PM
KULEMINakajesus

hartnell did the exact same thing against pittsburg last week...

Old
04-26-2012, 02:03 PM
go_leafs_go02

vCash: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
If the Wolves beat the Rampage in game 5, Marlies play the wolves.

If not, they Marlies play the Heat.

I think.
Heat management must be hoping that Chicago wins. Heat vs Chicago (Vancouver farm team) in a playoff series would bring in a ton of cash for that team.

And yes, if the Wolves win Game 5, the Marlies play the Wolves. If San Antonio wins Game 5, the Marlies play the Heat.

Closed Thread