HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tickets becoming more scarse

Old
04-24-2012, 11:04 AM
predseth

vCash: 500
Now that PHX is set, it looks like Game 3 will be Wed/Thurs while Game 4 will be Fri/Sat. Once the schedule officially comes out, Game 3 prices will tank on Stubhub (over 2000 tickets!). Game 4 tickets will move up gradually, then explode just after game 3. If you are a weekend person only, I would go on and buy Game 4 tix now.

If you are cheap (like me), wait until the day of Game 3. For Game 1 against Detroit, stubhub prices tanked the day of. Although they sold quickly, there were several tickets for that game under $20 a piece on Stubhub.

predseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
pfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WartracePred View Post
As long as the prices keep visiting fans away, i.e. Hawks fans, I don't care what the mark-up is. Shouldn't be an issue if we play the Yotes or the Kings. But if/when we play St. Louis or Chicago, I hope their fans stay home. Maybe higher ticket prices will help keep visiting bandwagoners away from the Bridge.
We took care of that for ya. Your welcome.
Looking forward to a good series with Nashville.

pfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 01:19 PM
ChocolateLeclaire

Hey guys, Sens fan here that's going to be in Nashville til Thursday for work. I'm desperately waiting for the schedule to be released so I can see if I can take in a game and soak in the madness of Bridgestone. Always like the Preds and I would love to see them live.

Questions:

1) I'm going to assume that tickets are already sold out (or will be by the time the schedule is released. If that is the case, are their scalpers in front of Bridgestone? If so, any advice so I don't get swindled? Or are their better ways of getting after market tix?

2) If the Sens are still in the playoffs, is it cool if I rock a Sens Fisher jersey? If not, I'll bust out my old school 3rd Weber. I haven't ruled out buying a yellow Fisher either as he is still one of my favorite players.

3) For road games, where's the best place to catch the game and talk hockey. If the Senators make it through, are there any bars that show every playoff game?

Good luck against the Yotes! May the SenaPreds alliance stay strong!

ChocolateLeclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 03:22 PM
token grinder

if the Friday/Sunday in PHO is true, I would hope Tues/Thurs here in Nashville

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 03:23 PM
predseth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
Hey guys, Sens fan here that's going to be in Nashville til Thursday for work. I'm desperately waiting for the schedule to be released so I can see if I can take in a game and soak in the madness of Bridgestone. Always like the Preds and I would love to see them live.

Questions:

1) I'm going to assume that tickets are already sold out (or will be by the time the schedule is released. If that is the case, are their scalpers in front of Bridgestone? If so, any advice so I don't get swindled? Or are their better ways of getting after market tix?

2) If the Sens are still in the playoffs, is it cool if I rock a Sens Fisher jersey? If not, I'll bust out my old school 3rd Weber. I haven't ruled out buying a yellow Fisher either as he is still one of my favorite players.

3) For road games, where's the best place to catch the game and talk hockey. If the Senators make it through, are there any bars that show every playoff game?

1) Go Stubhub or TicketExchange for sure. Scalpers are present but heartless.
2) Go with the gold Fisher. The Sens Fisher would be fine, though.
3) Watch Parties will be announced on the Preds website. Can't go wrong with those.

Good luck Thursday night!

predseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 03:53 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

Quote:

Questions:

Looks like the series starts on Friday. If you're still in town on Tuesday then that is likely going to be the first game in Nashville. As for places to go to watch the game and chat with fans, I stick to Murfreesboro (about 30-40 minutes away from Nashville) for that IF I go out (though I can't this weekend because I need to study and write a paper)

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Cellblock 303 tweeted:

Quote:
Make your plans now! Friday night. @BrewhouseSouth in Franklin. Let's rock it! #Preds #NHL

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 05:00 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
And that's based on the JSportsnet tweet..

Since I'm expecting my kid to be born during the Conference Finals.. my tickets in 303 will be available then.. heh.

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

JR Lind has upped the baby having stakes, Codey. He and Mrs. JR Lind had theirs on the day we beat Detroit to get out of the first round...you have your mission.

Sometimes I get a good feelin'.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 05:35 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Old
04-24-2012, 05:42 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
JR Lind has upped the baby having stakes, Codey. He and Mrs. JR Lind had theirs on the day we beat Detroit to get out of the first round...you have your mission.

Sometimes I get a good feelin'.
Jesus, with the way Preds fans are getting knocked up the team is going to have to push for another deck of seats.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 05:45 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Gotta have the farm system for fans too, right?

Old
04-24-2012, 10:05 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

Quote:

Questions:

First, are you saying that you will be here until THIS Thursday, as in day after tomorrow? There won't be a home game until sometime next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. But if you're talking about next Thursday, then awesome! As someone else said, check www.nashvillepredators.com/ticketexchange or StubHub. Maybe even Craigslist. There are always lots of scalpers but they are pretty expensive.

In my opinion, you can rock a Sens Fisher jersey whether they are in the playoffs or not! We don't have much rivalry with any Eastern conference team, and if it's got Fisher on it, then it's even better. It'll make you stand out and still represent both teams.

As 303's tweet says, some Preds fans are gathering at Brewhouse to watch the game on Friday night. Hope to see you there!

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2012, 11:16 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeyh View Post
Gotta have the farm system for fans too, right?

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Predarat

My little guy was born the day Vokoun shut out the Red Wings in their first ever playoff series. He is not so little anymore but is a HUGE Preds fan.

Predarat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 09:43 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
My little guy was born the day Vokoun shut out the Red Wings in their first ever playoff series. He is not so little anymore but is a HUGE Preds fan.
That is cool

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 10:51 AM
cinepuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
I sooo remember this day. It was great. Now to have beaten them in a series, even better!

I hope I can go to a game this round. Work needs to let up!

cinepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 11:14 AM
tonyin318

Quote:

Questions:

I'm likely to have a single I'll be looking to sell at my cost. If interested, send me a PM after the schedule is posted.

Tony

tonyin318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predators FB Page
ROUND 2: Dates for the Preds' first four second-round playoff games against Phoenix have been released!
Game 1: Friday, April 27 in Phoenix
Game 2: Sunday, April 29 in Phoenix
Game 3: Wednesday, May 2 in Nashville
Game 4: Friday, May 4 in Nashville
Start times and TV information will be released upon
conclusion of the Conference Quarterfinal round Thursday.
There you go folks!

Old
04-25-2012, 04:12 PM
thisismikea

Just picked up some via ticket exchange for home game B, which, I am assuming is the Friday game?

Cant wait to see my first playoff game since the debacle that was the Thrashers 06-07 playoff run.

thisismikea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2012, 11:19 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismikea View Post
Just picked up some via ticket exchange for home game B, which, I am assuming is the Friday game?

Cant wait to see my first playoff game since the debacle that was the Thrashers 06-07 playoff run.
You are correct. Have fun!

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 12:11 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismikea View Post

Indeed, have fun!

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

I believe the correct term is scarce

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 12:24 PM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets View Post
I believe the correct term is scarce
Not if you pronounce it with a Southern accent.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote