HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Perezhogin: It's about Patience + Rant

Closed Thread

Old
03-14-2006, 06:49 PM
pepperMonkey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Walter
Well, he was pityful last night.

He has 24 goals in 64 games. 13 were PP goals. Big deal...
Wow. So impressive.

No wonder why he got demoted to the 4th line.
umm, not to be a pest but do you really mean this? If you think that 24 goals in 64 games is not good enough and deserves being demoted to the 4th line, wouldn't that mean EVERY SINGLE hab other than Ryder be demoted to Hamilton? I mean, who else have more goals?
Mind you, I do agree he has been struggling and needs a shake up...course that goes to every Hab in my opinion. He deserves to be on the first two lines because of his pt production this year. He also needs a kick in the rear which is why he's on the 4th line. Two different things. He didn't get demoted to the 4th because of his "poor, unimpressive" pt production. He's in a slump and has been playing rather poorly and that is why he's on the 4th.
If you are just saying this out of anger then that is understandable as we all do that sometimes but if you truly believe what you typed...err..the Habs must really really suck to you.

Last edited by pepperMonkey: 03-14-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old
03-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Lestriker

Send a message via MSN to Lestriker
What I'm saying is that he's overrated. His only asset is the wrister. When Michael Ryder is your best scorer, you're in big trouble, especially in the new NHL.

Perezhogin now. I like the kid. He's got good stickhandling at top speed, decent hands, he can score, doesn't mind the traffic but he's extremely inconsistent. He's a rookie, he doesn't know the language yet and he doesn't play with confidence at the moment. Understandable. Let's be patient. I think he's going to adapt and learn pretty quick playing with Kovalev though, same thing for Kostitsyn. Both should be in Montreal IMO.

Last edited by Lestriker: 03-15-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old
03-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Evil Ted

Ryder needs to prove himself, he is a shadow of his former self.

Closed Thread