HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Toronto-Winnipeg

Old
04-27-2012, 04:36 PM
BigTuna49
RIP KevFist

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even View Post
Well that's fantastic, because nobody is going to give you a package of Schenn, Gunnarsson, Kulemin, et al for solely the 9th overall pick anyways. Good luck with that.
Well I guess you didn't read the whole post then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
aas a leaf fan i respectfully decline. Kane isnt a massive need, and Kulemin essentially has the exact same tools as Kane, its just a matter of him living up to those expectations or not.

Definitely not ready to give up on Kule.
Ok there buddy....

BigTuna49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 05:20 PM
7even
Deus Ex Machina

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke49 View Post
Well I guess you didn't read the whole post then....
Uh, what?

7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 05:28 PM
GordieHoweHatTrick

Quick, fax the paperwork before the OP comes off his acid trip!

GordieHoweHatTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 07:02 PM
RogerRoeper*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogosian View Post
maybe hainsey for kadri and schenn

leafs have nothing that could get kane
Please.

RogerRoeper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 09:50 PM
TheSilencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
aas a leaf fan i respectfully decline. Kane isnt a massive need, and Kulemin essentially has the exact same tools as Kane, its just a matter of him living up to those expectations or not.

Definitely not ready to give up on Kule.
Wow...

TheSilencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 12:49 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRoeper View Post
Please.
we don't need defencemen so that rules out Dion and Gardiner and Kessel is essentially the same player except older and less physical so what exactly do you have?

veganhunter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 02:21 AM
thadd
Oil4Life

Send a message via MSN to thadd
I think Jets fans would be pretty angry at the Jet's management and then the management would get so scared to come back into town that they'd have to move the team again because really... how do you manage a hockey team if you can't enter the city it plays in?

thadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 03:04 AM
TorontoTrades

would lose it if Evander Kane ever became a Leaf... kid is terrific, love his game.

but in reality there is very slim chances of that happening.

TorontoTrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 03:57 AM
voyageur
Registered lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoTrades View Post
would lose it if Evander Kane ever became a Leaf... kid is terrific, love his game.

but in reality there is very slim chances of that happening.
The way I was looking at it is that Kane wants to be a prime time player but Winnipeg is not a prime time market. Not sure if he is the player I break the bank for, I would try to sign Bogosian and Pavelec first, long term. Wheeler 3rd, going forward. Schenn isn't a star, but BB hasn't developed him well, he can be a very steady defenseman on a well coached team I believe, and a reliable penalty killer, allowing a hopefully better conditioned Buff to be relied upon less in defensive situations. I think Kadri could give the Jets a versatile forward who has a lot of scoring potential, the fact he can play centre and is more physically mature takes some of the pressures of development off the very young Burmistrov and Scheifle. Ron Hainsey is in the last year of his contract, his trade value is no more than a 2nd rd pick. TO could use a wily vet, I think Stuart could replace his minutes in Winnipeg, and I really hope Kulda gets a shot to prove himself in the bigs. Perhaps Winnipeg should get an extra 2nd rd pick, or Kulemin for balance?

voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Seanahue

vCash: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageur View Post
The way I was looking at it is that Kane wants to be a prime time player but Winnipeg is not a prime time market. Not sure if he is the player I break the bank for, I would try to sign Bogosian and Pavelec first, long term. Wheeler 3rd, going forward. Schenn isn't a star, but BB hasn't developed him well, he can be a very steady defenseman on a well coached team I believe, and a reliable penalty killer, allowing a hopefully better conditioned Buff to be relied upon less in defensive situations. I think Kadri could give the Jets a versatile forward who has a lot of scoring potential, the fact he can play centre and is more physically mature takes some of the pressures of development off the very young Burmistrov and Scheifle. Ron Hainsey is in the last year of his contract, his trade value is no more than a 2nd rd pick. TO could use a wily vet, I think Stuart could replace his minutes in Winnipeg, and I really hope Kulda gets a shot to prove himself in the bigs. Perhaps Winnipeg should get an extra 2nd rd pick, or Kulemin for balance?
...................it's too early for me to dissect all of is BC but let me start with:

"The way I was looking at it is that Kane wants to be a prime time player but Winnipeg is not a prime time market."

Care to expand on this or is it just "LULZ WINNIPEG ISN'T NEWZ YORK!"

Seanahue is offline   Reply With Quote