HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

End of Season Wrap - Team 1200 (1:30-3:30)

Old
04-28-2012, 06:06 PM
source

vCash: 500
I like what Murray said about what we need to do to get better.

source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2012, 07:23 PM
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!

vCash: 500
Great to hear everyone entering the summer on such a high note. Nothing but a learning experience for the whole team and good vibes. They all seem very proud of what was accomplished this season but have enough disappointment and a bitter taste left in their mouths to come back fired up and motivated for next season.

Everyone on the team will be swaying Alfie to return, I fully expect to hear him make an announcement on a return in early to mid July. I think he's got one more year in him, unfinished business here, he's going to want to give it one more push and he'll be a perfect mentor for the young Swedish kids.

It was a fantastic season in terms of growth and development. Heck, even McLean learned a ton in his first year as a HC and he'll come back better and more knowledgeable next year.

Hope they all have a great summer, get plenty of rest and get excited to return next fall. Got all the faith in the world that Murray will make the right moves and improve the team for an even better run next season. Add to the family!

Thanks for a blast of a season boys!!

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote