HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Rink for skating or pickup near downtown St Paul?

Old
05-02-2012, 12:46 PM
GoalieEd

vCash: 500
Rink for skating or pickup near downtown St Paul?

I'm going out to downtown St Paul next week for a few days and will have a few evenings free. Are there any close rinks for an evening skate? Is it worth it to take my full goal gear on an airplane for a pickup or am I best just to find a public skate?

GoalieEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2012, 12:55 PM
forbs02
Blergh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieEd View Post
I'm going out to downtown St Paul next week for a few days and will have a few evenings free. Are there any close rinks for an evening skate? Is it worth it to take my full goal gear on an airplane for a pickup or am I best just to find a public skate?
If I remember correctly there is open hockey at the rink in Bloomington, which isn't too far from the airport. Check this website for rink info:

rinkfinder.com

forbs02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

From what I can see from RinkFinder, there's not much out there for the evenings for the next week. I'd say no.

Unless you want to e-mail Barb at JMSHockey.com and see if you can get into any sessions.

But I'd guess the hassle of bringing goalie gear here for one pickup game is way too high.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote